Liberals (moron hypocrites) celebrate Earth Day by trashing National Mall

Hey, their hearts are in the right place.

Progressivism: "It's not about ME doing the right thing, its about me forcing YOU to do the right thing via government"
Yeah, like drug testing and a drug war, people being forced to live the whey certain people think they should...

Bosses don't want people that are high on illegal drugs working for them and fuckin' up everything, you can't blame the bosses/owners.
IF you wanna be high on drugs, don't expect any freebies from ANYONE.
Go be a bum, and make ur own way. People don't want to work with druggies
So if your boss wants to screw you over your such a slave you would let him...I have been self employed since the 1980's..I can make my own whey, I don't need to be someone's submissive to earn a living....I am not a progressive like you..

IF you can't pass a test to detect illegal drugs, you shouldn't be working while you are high.
Same thing IF you show up for work with alcohol in you.
IF you can stay sober or off illegal drugs, no one wants you working with them, except another loser.

Booze makes you forgetful and irritable and call in sick......pot makes you forgetful.....and gives you the munchies.......and call in high.
Hey, their hearts are in the right place.

Progressivism: "It's not about ME doing the right thing, its about me forcing YOU to do the right thing via government"
Yeah, like drug testing and a drug war, people being forced to live the whey certain people think they should...

Bosses don't want people that are high on illegal drugs working for them and fuckin' up everything, you can't blame the bosses/owners.
So if your boss wants to screw you over your such a slave you would let him...I have been self employed since the 1980's..I can make my own whey, I don't need to be someone's submissive to earn a living....I am not a progressive like you..

IF you can't pass a test to detect illegal drugs, you shouldn't be working while you are high.
IF you can stay sober or off illegal drugs, no one wants you working with them, except another loser.
Thank you for discrimination..I can smoke a joint and after28 days test positive, yet not be high, but thanks for playing......

You can't blame the people if there weren't enough trashcans for all the trash. What did you want them to do with the trash? It has to go somewhere.

Here is a novel idea, "TAKE YOUR SHIT WITH YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE"!!!
???Why are liberals such gawd-damn slobs???

Booze makes you forgetful and irritable and call in sick......pot makes you forgetful.....and gives you the munchies.......and call in high.

Thank you for discrimination..I can smoke a joint and after28 days test positive, yet not be high, but thanks for playing......

IF you'd rather be a pothead that work ................. The best of luck to ya!!!

IF you'd rather be a pothead that work ................. The best of luck to ya!!!
Bitch, I have been workin' and paying taxes since I was 14....That was 1975..

Most greenies are human. With humans you get waste and garbage. People shit in the woods, even those who don't want to clear cut them. Grow up and rant about actual issues. There are many.

And you take responsibility for cleaning up your own waste and garbage.
No, I pay people to do that. That's how it works. The fees to use the site does the same so fucking get off the soapbox.

There you have it people.
Leave trash on the National Lawn because our tax dollars pay people to do it.
It's their job, not ours and to hell with being responsible for yourself.
They put garbage in and then around the,..................................................wait for it,....................................................................garbage cans, and fees for the site and their taxes do pay to have that to be hauled away. Time to grow up now kiddies.

Then why is it all over the lawn?

TEA party completely filled the same area and not one piece of trash was on the lawn.
Conservatives have respect for our National treasures and they take responsibility for it.
Liberals don't care and say we have people that do this for us.

Of course, with liberals, it is "ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT".
As with most of the criminals, liberals say "It is society's fault, NOT the criminal's fault".

Bitch, I have been workin' and paying taxes since I was 14....That was 1975..

"Pot shows up in your system for 28 days" for heavy drug users.
IF you're a heavy drug user, the type where pot shows up in your system 28 days later, then no thinking person wants you working for/with them.

You don't know that vinegar will give you a clean bill of health.....or used to.

I planted a tree to celebrate Earth Day.
Following that yearly tradition, a group of us cleaned up trash that was thrown on the road/ditches along a five mile stretch of Interstate 35W.
Is that OK with you anti-Earth Day types?View attachment 39999
Did you water and fertilize that sum bitch for two years so it won't end up dying in a couple of months????

You can't blame the people if there weren't enough trashcans for all the trash. What did you want them to do with the trash? It has to go somewhere.

They can do it like the TEA Party does, take care of it themselves.
Once again we have the lefts ideology of, it's not our fault because there wasn't enough trashcans.

Yeah. Why didn't they pack it up and take it with them to recycle. They should have had no trash.

Once again we have the lefts ideology of, it's not our fault because there wasn't enough trashcans.

Yeah. Why didn't they pack it up and take it with them to recycle. They should have had no trash.
Guess they shouldn't have used the toilets either...

No, I pay people to do that. That's how it works. The fees to use the site does the same so fucking get off the soapbox.

They put garbage in and then around the,..................................................wait for it,....................................................................garbage cans, and fees for the site and their taxes do pay to have that to be hauled away. Time to grow up now kiddies.

TEA party completely filled the same area and not one piece of trash was on the lawn.
Conservatives have respect for our National treasures and they take responsibility for it.
The Tea Party trashes the world while the other side left trash next to overflowing garbage cans for collection. Yeah, not concerned.
Just pulling it out of your butt as you go.
Not at all. The TPers would burn down the world, if they could make a buck and get away with it.

The Tea Party trashes the world while the other side left trash next to overflowing garbage cans for collection. Yeah, not concerned.
Not at all. The TPers would burn down the world, if they could make a buck and get away with it.
Any evidence that doesn't have your butt prints all over it? Because last I checked, they leave a pretty clean venue.

A gathering of fifteen people doesn't overflow trash cans. Hence no teaper messes.

So, this is another teaper "we're jealous of your big turnout" thread.

Any evidence that doesn't have your butt prints all over it? Because last I checked, they leave a pretty clean venue.
Which changes nothing at all considering they are deathly opposed to environment regulations. Learn to see more than something symbolic.

A gathering of fifteen people doesn't overflow trash cans. Hence no teaper messes.

So, this is another teaper "we're jealous of your big turnout" thread.

Pictures do not lie.
I would say this is more than 15 people.
Tea-Party-Rally-j240212636.jpg

Which changes nothing at all considering they are deathly opposed to environment regulations. Learn to see more than something symbolic.

They are apposed to the environment regulations that are based on lies.

They are apposed to the environment regulations that are based on lies.
Or that impose more of a burden than produce ecologic value.

Guess they shouldn't have used the toilets either...

Those liberal freaks probably pissed and shit everywhere BUT the toilets.
Liberals trash the environment every time they get togather.
Why are liberals such fuckin' slobs?

Forum List

Back