Liberals ongoing live list of "microaggressions"; Pure entertainment.

In the U.S., slavery and Native American genocide, still not dealt with.

"Still not dealt with"? Slavery ended in 1865.
Native American genocide....centuries ago. How many Native Americans are being mass slaughtered in 2015??

We dealt with those atrocities before electricity was even around.
Nope. We have yet to even begin...

The only solution that would make you happy is a genocide of the 200,000,000 whites in the United states. Am I right?
Nope. Speciescide, of humans, all of them...
People like you shouldn't post on messageboards. Why you haven't been perma-banned is beyond me.
Because I'm a lot more interesting than morons like you and your child's version of reality, the one created by your god...

Last edited:
A paint huffer might think so but slavery was outlawed and the natives lost like every other losing people all over the world. It's how all countries were formed in man's history. Getting butt hurt over it is just weird.

...and the natives lost like every other losing people all over the world. It's how all countries were formed in man's history.
Untrue, of course...
Which means you know zip about history. Every person here and on the planet are the result of conquered or defeated ancestors at some point. And that includes native Americans.

...and the natives lost like every other losing people all over the world. It's how all countries were formed in man's history.
Untrue, of course...
Which means you know zip about history. Every person here and on the planet are the result of conquered or defeated ancestors at some point. And that includes native Americans.
Humanity has come together without slaughtering each other before. While there is plenty of that in our history, that is not the only thing.

Ok.....do tell. What is the macro?? I can't wait to hear this.

Native American genocide....centuries ago. How many Native Americans are being mass slaughtered in 2015??

The only solution that would make you happy is a genocide of the 200,000,000 whites in the United states. Am I right?
Please lead the way. We'll follow you.

Please lead the way. We'll follow you.
It's an all or nothin' kind of thing.

People like you shouldn't post on messageboards. Why you haven't been perma-banned is beyond me.
Because I'm a lot more interesting than morons like you and your child's version of reality, the one created by your god...
You advocate genocide of all humanity and then you call me a moron?
L
O
L

Get yourself some help and quit using USMB as your crying towel.

You advocate genocide of all humanity and then you call me a moron?
L
O
L

Get yourself some help and quit using USMB as your crying towel.
I use it as a place to rant, and because not a one of you matters a fucking damn. Clear?

Forum List

Back