Liberals Rush to Defend Murderer Christopher Dorner; "A True Patriot Hero"

I would think righties would be defending Dorner's legal rights - presumption of innocence/innocent until proven guilty...

I would think righties would be defending Dorner's rights - presumption of innocence/innocent until proven guilty...

There's nothing to defend him for. He's not fighting tyranny or injustice He was fired for lying end of story.

HOW do you know he was lying? Please share that with us...

I really don't give a fuck this obama and gun control supporter could have went in a different direction. He could have taken it to court or went to another department

:lol:

Another bullshit thread.
Aha! The truth hurts, doesn't it!

Really? LOL? Really?

There is no low that a right winger won't sink too.

Seriously.
Dorner represents a new low for the left....and the left wing media can't stand that he gets his inspiration from Obama and His faithful worshipers.....so they are silent.

What a bunch of spineless wussies!

Well no.

You should read his rant.

He's not particularly fond of Obama..but he's proud a black man is President.

This is the sort of behavior, you folks advocate for..

Well..here it is.

Like it?

I'm reading his writings. Interesting how PBS didn't point out this alleged murderers left leaning positions.

Radicalized by Trayvon Martin Propaganda:

Too bad Trayvon didn’t smash your skull completely open, Zim.

Oh this is interesting...coming from him. Anti-NRA rant.

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of shit. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook.

PBS NewsHour Omits Left-Leaning Manifesto Written by Californian Spree Shooter | NewsBusters

Political leanings would seem to have little to do with the rage inside Dorner. Those who choose to politicize such behaviors do so because they are political hacks and unabashed liars.

Political leanings would seem to have little to do with the rage inside Dorner. Those who choose to politicize such behaviors do so because they are political hacks and unabashed liars.

Basically yeah.

It's not like he shot a Republican Congressman or a political rally.

He offed people that he thought would gravely hurt his enemies..and police.

This is "revenge".

It's also bullshit.

The sooner this guy gets taken down, the better.

Well no.

You should read his rant.

He's not particularly fond of Obama..but he's proud a black man is President.

Wow, Shallow lying through his fucking teeth, who would ever think that would happen?

:dunno:

{You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents. You never questioned the fact that his former opponent, the honorable Senator John McCain, was not born in the CONUS or that Bush had a C average in his undergrad. Electoral Candidates children (Romney) state they want to punch the president in the face during debates with no formal repercussions. No one even questioned the fact that the son just made a criminal threat toward the President. You call his wife a Wookie. Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama. A woman whose }

Sounds just like you, Shallow - you lying fuck you.

This is the sort of behavior, you folks advocate for..

Well..here it is.

Like it?

{I never thought that day would occur. A black man elected president in the U.S. in my lifetime. I cracked a smiled when you were re-elected in 2012 because I really didn't think you were going to pull that one off. Romney, stop being a sore loser. You could've exited graciously and still contributed significantly to public service, not now. Mr. President, get back to work. Many want to see you fail as they have stated so many times previously. Unfortunately, if you fail, the U.S. fails but your opponents do not concern themselves about the big picture. }

If you ever told the truth about something, would you like burst into flames, or something?

Shallow, you lack even a hint of integrity.

There is no low that a right winger won't sink too.

Seriously.

awww, you mad?

Nope.

Dorner seems to be employing what you folks lovingly call "The Second Amendment Solution".

Find it thrilling?

WRONG!! Dorner is not employing the second amendment solution, but I hope someone he crosses paths with does employ it. I guess it's hard for the left to grasp the concept of people defending themselves against murderers, not becoming one.

Dorner is a lowlife piece of shit who chose to murder people and came up with some bullshit manifesto explaining himself. He's a leftie who went off the deep end, no more, no less. He is dangerous and I hope he doesn't kill any more people before he's taken into custody.

For you to suggest that the right would approve of him means that you don't understand the first thing about gun rights. Sad, but it does explain all the stupid comments and demands to restrict gun rights. The left must see every gun owner as a whacko and thinks we should all be disarmed. It's so sad that many on the left can't comprehend some basic principles, such as the right to defend one's own life when encountering the likes of Dorner.

130208-dorner-surv.photoblog600.jpg

Dead Man Walking

Chris Dorner: A Mass Shooter Leftists Can Love

February 11, 2013
By Tom Blumer

In the past several days, we’ve learned about how you too can gain a degree of public sympathy if you plan to embark on a killing spree and then go into hiding as you bide your time waiting to kill again: Write a “manifesto” dominated by anti-police rants, a “progressive” outlook towards Second Amendment freedoms and support for leftist politicians.

Dorner also effusively praises President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle, while showing contempt and disdain for “America,” the screed’s addressee, for not wholeheartedly supporting Dear Leader

Also recall that ABC’s Brian Ross initially attempted to pin the blame for the Aurora, Colorado theater murders on a Tea Party activist based only on his name, while his network and other have reported nothing about Dorner’s sympathy for Obama.

Just to be clear, no one Dorner named shares any blame for his actions. He bears that responsibility alone.

That’s not what the left or their media sympathizers would be saying if Dorner had invoked the views of conservative talk radio hosts, pundits, or politicians in a vain attempt to justify themselves.

Chris Dorner: A Mass Shooter Leftists Can Love

Forum List

Back