Liberals successfully erase history

A statue of an American war hero has not only been removed, now it's been melted. Thanks to liberals, our history is being erased. We must not let this happen anymore.

---Charlottesville statue of Robert E. Lee melted down---

You can’t read ? They have history books. None of those have been melted down.

I believe Byrd's name is on things in West Virginia because he brought home the pork to get these things built. Prove me wrong.
Doesn't matter. Robert E Lee fought for his state too. KKK Byrd needs to be scrubbed from history.

Iwant to see it all not just those you approve of. Btw, the Eckersly pic is not fooling anyone above 82IQ.
You can see it all. They have pictures, videos, movies and history accounts in all forms of media. If that’s not enough than you should have no problem with statutes of famous transvestites either, right ? Maybe you can erect one of Rudy and Donny, together.

BTW, if Eck doesn’t mind, why should you ?

I don’t believe you
You don't have to believe me. But, facts are facts. Apparently, you are fact denier. Hell, they are re-writing books to be politically correct, purposely editing the words of the original authors, most of them long dead.

A statue of an American war hero has not only been removed, now it's been melted. Thanks to liberals, our history is being erased. We must not let this happen anymore.

---Charlottesville statue of Robert E. Lee melted down---

Give me the names of the Republicans that are doing anything to stop it. There are some in Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia. Republicans in other states have mostly folded.

Forum List

Back