Liberals try to punish Oklahoman who protested

I let the dictionary people do the definitions.
View attachment 925664

View attachment 925665
View attachment 925667

View attachment 925676

Any or these work for you?

They may fit a tiny minority of whites

Just as some libs are fully onboard with white replacement

Most white conservatives, MAGAs if you will, are proud of what America has been with whites in the majority

And we think minorities have much to learn from how its been done in the past

When libs whether they be guilt-ridden whites, foreigners, or minorities disparage white America they are going to get strong pushback

They may fit a tiny minority of whites

Just as some libs are fully onboard with white replacement

Most white conservatives, MAGAs if you will, are proud of what America has been with whites in the majority

And we think minorities have much to learn from how its been done in the past

When libs whether they be guilt-ridden whites, foreigners, or minorities disparage white America they are going to get strong pushback
You say they fit a minority of whites, but they have always been in the minority and always will be.
White replacement. BS. I am retired. Nobody can replace me.

I do not see how you equate MAGAs and conservatives. Conservatives believe in the rule of law and that the law applies to all. Conservatives believe elections have consequences and do not dispute results after recounts and court decisions fall against them. Conservatives believe in the Constitution of the United States, and the institutions that support government. Conservative support the history foreign policy and leadership of the US and it's interest, standing against historic enemies of our country, and the free world. MAGA no longer believes in any of that.

Why should I? I'm not the one smearing the guy or defending him. I just hope I have sufficient ethics and credibility to not automatically accept the words/testimony of those who are smearing somebody when they have no evidence to present.

I don't think any honorable people automatically accept the words/testimony of those who are smearing somebody when they have no evidence to present.
Blinders are awesome.

Thats a very selfish attitude

But very common for white libs who post here and brag about their success and their plans to expatriate

They make it clear that they have theirs and to hell with everyone else
I did my part, hiring the best person for the openings I was filling, or had input to. If the younger generation are sellouts, and prefer hiring immigrants over Americans for some kind of misguieded political correct, It will not effect me, and my position as head of family will not be subject to replacement by some immigrant. I am obviously not your target market for this thread.

Question: Were you replaced, or is this some kind of generalized thing based on something you have heard or found on the internet?

I did my part, hiring the best person for the openings I was filling, or had input to. If the younger generation are sellouts, and prefer hiring immigrants over Americans for some kind of misguieded political correct, It will not effect me, and my position as head of family will not be subject to replacement by some immigrant. I am obviously not your target market for this thread.

Question: Were you replaced, or is this some kind of generalized thing based on something you have heard or found on the internet?
Does everything have be about you personally before it matters?

If so that does not apply to me

There are plenty of academics complaining about white privilege

And yes, I do take them seriously

I'm always suspicious of these lengthy 'expose'' type articles that go to great lengths and indicate exhaustive research, most especially when the initiative to 'recall' or whatever a person comes from a hard left SJW organization. In all those paragraphs citing photos, texts, posts etc. condemning the person, not a single example of any of them were posted.

I don't know the guy and he may be the world's greatest scumbag. But wouldn't you think they would post at least one or two examples of the 'offenses' for which he is accused?
It's pretty simple to me. He hasn't committed any crimes, so there is no justification for the people in Oklahoma to pull their support from him.

Academics complain about everything. Unless they are experts in the specific field (and sometimes even then) their opinion and what they complain about isn't worth a free cup of coffee. Similar to your opinion, to tell the truth.

It's pretty simple to me. He hasn't committed any crimes, so there is no justification for the people in Oklahoma to pull their support from him.
I hope I can live long enough to see an America returned to logic and common sense and fair play and justice in dealing with people. Who among us has never done anything or said anything or done something stupid in the passions of youth that wouldn't look good on the front page of the newspaper or leading the evening news? We have to reject a cancel culture that goes back decades to find some statement or photo or un-PC word or whatever to use to accuse people and justify silencing or banning or rejecting them now years later. To judge people on some essentially harmless 'infraction' of years ago instead of judging them as the person they have become is wrong, evil.

Academics complain about everything. Unless they are experts in the specific field (and sometimes even then) their opinion and what they complain about isn't worth a free cup of coffee. Similar to your opinion, to tell the truth.
I could have mentioned black politicians and even ordinary people

Which makes sense because academics are ones who plant crazy ideas in student’s heads as they stumble their way through school

I could have mentioned black politicians and even ordinary people

Which makes sense because academics are ones who plant crazy ideas in student’s heads as they stumble their way through school
I cannot say you are wrong about that. By looking at the news, I wonder what in the world teachers and professors are putting in these kids heads, besides just teaching them to read, write and do enough math to be worth employing for something useful.

Sure there is. He is a white supremacist. If they wish to use legal democratic means to recall him, so much the better.

And...so much for this racist piece of shit.
Thanks for the update, Zinc. And my congratulations to the good Americans of Enid Oklahoma, availing themselve of their rights to vote for the kind of representation in local government, that meets their community values and needs.:D:clap:

yes ... he constantly talks about what benefits him personally .. a typical arrogant effeminate leftist ..

Forum List

Back