Title IX overhaul takes away parental rights

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
Apparently Title IX as we know it has been completely rewritten as a 'woke' manifesto. Parents will no longer have any say over what pronouns they use with their child and gender affirming 'care' may have been taken away from the states to legislate.

I'm still researching other ramifications of this. But the above changes alone should be terrifying to any parent who isn't a woke idiot.

Apparently Title IX as we know it has been completely rewritten as a 'woke' manifesto. Parents will no longer have any say over what pronouns they use with their child and gender affirming 'care' may have been taken away from the states to legislate.

I'm still researching other ramifications of this. But the above changes alone should be terrifying to any parent who isn't a woke idiot.

It essentially erases any rights women have in competing in women's sports. Any fucking mediocre guy in a wig can displace them. Also there is nothing in the Constitution giving in feds anymore power to impose gender affirming care on the country than they had on abortion. That part will be overturned, actually all of it may be, it conflicts with the laws on the books..

The kiddie rapers and mutilation fetishists have never kept their perversions 'in the bedroom' and never will; they have entire industries formed solely to target children and have been infiltrating schools and Federal agencies for decades now.

Obama appointed an admirer of Harry Hay as his 'safe schools czar'. Here's a pic of good ole Harry in action:

'Progressives' just adore the old kiddie raper as well.

Meet Pioneer of Gay Rights, Harry Hay​

His should be a household name.

Dumbtard Dems At Work.

Thread after thread after thread of endless Right Wing Bitching and crying.
But you will NEVER EVER see them talk about how to right the ship. Never ANY talk about plans to actually DO anything.
You see, The Right Wing consists of nothing but pathetic victims. All week long and twice on Sunday.

The Left may be hell bent on destroying America....but you have to give them credit for doing FAR more than just crying and bitching.
They actually make it happen. They JUST Do IT.

The Right? Born Losers.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Back-to-School Message for Transgender Students from the U.S. Depts of Justice, Education, and HHS​

54,472 views Aug 17, 2021

. . bit late to bring this to us now? Isn't it Foxfyre?

"The comment period for this notice of proposed rulemaking has closed."

I could not find a comment in favor of these changes. . . .but then, I only clicked on ten random comments. You have to click on each to read. . . dumb organization.

1713591546721.png

<snip>
1713591746212.png

"
Comments;
1713591917305.png

(It could've been tweeted, but I have no twitter.) Comments are interesting and generally opposed.
1713592028021.png

Bullshit from the New York post. No, such thing has happened, but you’ll believe the lies anyway.

What happens if an outraged parent attacks a male using his/her daughter's locker room? Why aren't feminists up in arms about this?​

Will Now Force Women to Allow Men in Their Locker Rooms, On their Team Sports and in Their Bathrooms​

What happens if an outraged parent attacks a male using his/her daughter's locker room? Why aren't feminists up in arms about this?​

Will Now Force Women to Allow Men in Their Locker Rooms, On their Team Sports and in Their Bathrooms​

Never happened.

This is very troubling, but not surprising. This is also part of the Biden administration's assault on religious freedom. Under Biden's proposed Title IX revision, religious leaders could be prosecuted for warning a child about the dangers of gender transition, etc., etc.

Women's sports are the New Arena. Since men started playing Women's basketball the sport has tripled in popularity. Fans want to see men beating the crap out of women. Rag doll the bitch. It's for the trophy.

Yes. This is how perverted we have become.

This is very troubling, but not surprising. This is also part of the Biden administration's assault on religious freedom. Under Biden's proposed Title IX revision, religious leaders could be prosecuted for warning a child about the dangers of gender transition, etc., etc.
And I haven't confirmed it yet, but I'm reading others' summaries that it would essentially allow men to take women's scholarships and records everywhere, force women to share public restrooms and locker rooms with men who have transgendered etc.

It's hard to believe Biden is ahead in the polls with women.

Forum List

Back