Liberals We Be Laughing At You! Op/ED

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Damn, you morons are like watching old Sunday morning cartoons. Republican's are road runner and Democrats are Wiley Coyote. I mean you did get Roger Ailes and Bill O' Riley. But how many did you slaughter in liberal media or liberal Hollywood or liberal politics? Some of your biggest donors, your most ardent supporters are now UN-employed!

And some of them are going to stay that way a loooong time! Your ambulance chaser Gloria "Duke Lacrosse" Alred put up a fake signature on a book. So fake in fact they used both blue and black in for one inscription! Because you swore like Ol Wiley Coyote you were going to get Judge Roy. Well fuck, you failed and now it's going to cost you about 30 to 40 well known liberals! Conyers is toast and Franken? His future is OVER.

And you idiots are thinking about running Biden? I have watched more shit blow up in your face in the last year then anytime in history. Everything you claim you get caught doing! "The election was fixed"! Yeah it was and YOU did it! Russia, Russia, Russia! Say Uranium 1 three times real fast.

You got your polls, your pundits and whatever. You therapy puppies your hot cocoa. And I suspect you are going to need more. Matt Lauer is NOT going to be there to help you and the head of CNN is in a bit of trouble himself! Hollywood can't help you as they are busy paying legal and rehab fees!

And you got ANOTHER problem, nobody wants to hire you! Nobody wants you around! Not on their TV not on their computer screens and damn sure not in their office! Well you got one thing to look forward to! Think of all the money you will save not going to the polls in 2018!

Fury

Last edited:
Well stated. The left seems to be involved in a circular firing squad. :happy-1:

Roger Ailes and Bill O' Reilly(you didn't spell O'Reilly right 214) fucked themselves by their actions, liberals had not a damn thing to do with it....

Damn, you morons are like watching old Sunday morning cartoons. Republican's are road runner and Democrats are Wiley Coyote. I mean you did get Roger Ailes and Bill O' Riley. But how many did you slaughter in liberal media or liberal Hollywood or liberal politics? Some of your biggest donors, your most ardent supporters are now UN-employed!

And some of them are going to stay that was a loooong time! Your ambulance chaser Gloria "Duke Lacrosse" Alred put up a fake signature on a book. So fake in fact they used both blue and black in for one inscription! Because you swore like Ol Wiley Coyote you were going to get Judge Roy. Well fuck, you failed and now it's going to cost you about 30 to 40 well known liberals! Conyers is toast and Franken? His future is OVER.

And you idiots are thinking about running Biden? I have watched more shit blow up in your face in the last year then anytime in history. Everything you claim you get caught doing! "The election was fixed"! Yeah it was and YOU did it! Russia, Russia, Russia! Say Uranium 1 three times real fast.

You got your polls, your pundits and whatever. You therapy puppies your hot cocoa. And I suspect you are going to need more. Matt Lauer is NOT going to be there to help you and the head of CNN is in a bit of trouble himself! Hollywood can't help you as they are busy paying legal and rehab fees!

And you got ANOTHER problem, nobody wants to hire you! Nobody wants you around! Not on their TV not on their computer screens and damn sure not in their office! Well you got one thing to look forward to! Think of all the money you will save not going to the polls in 2018!

Fury

Furball's been snorting Noxzema again.

Roy Moore doesn't stand for election for two weeks. And Matt Lauer isn't even in politics. And Biden's not running for anything.

Dumbass.

Roger Ailes and Bill O' Reilly(you didn't spell O'Reilly right 214) fucked themselves by their actions, liberals had not a damn thing to do with it....

liberals have intercoursed us all...........

But now it's payback time

with President Donald J. Trump...

Bend over bandeco...........

And some of them are going to stay that was a loooong time! Your ambulance chaser Gloria "Duke Lacrosse" Alred put up a fake signature on a book. So fake in fact they used both blue and black in for one inscription! Because you swore like Ol Wiley Coyote you were going to get Judge Roy. Well fuck, you failed and now it's going to cost you about 30 to 40 well known liberals! Conyers is toast and Franken? His future is OVER.

Fury

We are having the time of our life.

I can't wait to wake up every day to

see the news, I hate to go to bed.

The entire liberal Freak Show is falling apart..

WINNING.................

LOL We in the blue states are doing just fine. Most of us have employer sponsored health care. It is the people in the red states that are going to be completely fucked over by the treasonous fat senile old orange clown. Their health care costs will go up to the point that they cannot possibly afford health care, and their rural hospitals will close because of the charity load.

Fury

WINNING.................

Looks like you spelled "hallucinating" wrong.

For one thing, it's not spelled in ALL CAPS.

Fury

WINNING.................
Yep, and if you would clean the beer cans out of the front yard, get off the coach, and get a job, you would win even more. But then, you are a red state 'Conservative', and that is totally against your religion.

Fury

WINNING.................

Your site relevance goes down every day! Watch for the darkness that will occur as the lid closed and wait in fear as you hear the thunder of the water.

Fury

WINNING.................

Your site relevance goes down every day! Watch for the darkness that will occur as the lid closed and wait in fear as you hear the thunder of the water.

Furry area code 214 goes to USMB to describe how he closes his dishwasher.

Deep, man. Like a sewer.

Strongly disagree, do you happen to know how long it took for Rome to burn down under Nero or lose most of the non-flammable part of ancient Rome to looting?

Fury

WINNING.................
Yep, and if you would clean the beer cans out of the front yard, get off the coach, and get a job, you would win even more. But then, you are a red state 'Conservative', and that is totally against your religion.

I live in a 800,000.00 house and there

aren't any beer cans in the front yard...

You probably couldn't do my job if your

life depended on it....

You liberals are the moochers.

Fury

WINNING.................

life depended on it....

If the level of your posts here so far is any indication ---- a toad could do your job.

Fury
Oh, we will be at the polls in 2018, and again in 2020, when we replace President Pence with someone actually fit for the job.

Fury

WINNING.................

life depended on it....

And I live in a $50,000,000 home, and make that every year. LOL See how easy that was? The intellectual level of your posts are hardly indictative of someone with a high mental capacity.

Fury

WINNING.................

life depended on it....

And I live in a $50,000,000 home, and make that every year. LOL See how easy that was? The intellectual level of your posts are hardly indictative of someone with a high mental capacity.

Wankers. I live in the Taj Mahal and get a Lambourghini delivered every time I take a breath.
Oh and my IQ is 215.

Fury
Oh, we will be at the polls in 2018, and again in 2020, when we replace President Pence with someone actually fit for the job.
2018 is over for you! Your liberal media is destroyed. Your Hollywood liberals are destroying each other!
The Christian coalition which you tards so hate has you in their gun sites! It's was Rino season last election and it's pervert season coming up. You will be saying president Pence soon enough! 2024 to be exact!

Forum List

Back