🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals with Guns!

you wouldn't understand the explanation.

Descartes already does.

of course. Its called "there is no explanation because i don't know what i'm talking about", right seal? To hear you tell it the zionists are incapable of being understood, an anomoly, an abberation of mankind, etc. Truth is anyone who is anti zionist is an anti semite. We need to get that word out there so please do your part. Thanks. :eusa_angel:

first of all, zionists actually are pretty easy to understand.

Secondly, i said you wouldn't understand the explanation, not that you couldn't.

Lastly, when you say all anti-zionists are anti-semites, you are making a statement that no wise person would ever make, and in fact, is reminiscent of nazi thought, linking a political belief with a racial/ethnic identity.

anti-zionism is anti-semitism. Fact.

Major Hasan the jihadist was a liberal with a gun. Isn't it interesting that the terrorists are registered democrats these days? Things that make you wonder what this nation is coming to, eh?

i already new this to be the case !! conservatives do not commit any where near the amount of violent crimes that libbs do !!

i already new this to be the case !! conservatives do not commit any where near the amount of violent crimes that libbs do !!

Did you also know that historically republicans have consistently given far more money to charity, homeless shelters, 3rd world nations, missions, etc than democrats? It's true. Yet the Democrats have fooled the country into believing they are the party for the poor! Does Clinton look like she is giving her money away to the poor? How about Al Gore and his 100 million dollar paycheck selling global warming to whoever will listen? Is he giving his money away to help the poor? No. David Horowitz brought up an interesting fact. He was a card carrying communist for years so I believe his "insider view" is accurate. He said the democrats have been in control of social issues for past 100 years. The communists in charge are the 10%ers. Not wallstreet, folks. Look at Michigan? How much did the Dems help Michigan? It is a picture of their massive failure all covered over with rhetoric designed to deceive the listener into believing they have got the answers. News Flash! They don't! But they have done a better job of creating an illusion of it than the Republicans did in exposing those illusions. It was Mayor Bloomberg who shut down the food pantries in NY. Is he a liberal? Yes. People need to stop listening to what they are saying and start watching what they are DOING.

Did you also know that historically republicans have consistently given far more money to charity, homeless shelters, 3rd world nations, missions, etc than democrats? It's true. Yet the Democrats have fooled the country into believing they are the party for the poor! Does Clinton look like she is giving her money away to the poor? How about Al Gore and his 100 million dollar paycheck selling global warming to whoever will listen? Is he giving his money away to help the poor? No. David Horowitz brought up an interesting fact. He was a card carrying communist for years so I believe his "insider view" is accurate. He said the democrats have been in control of social issues for past 100 years. The communists in charge are the 10%ers. Not wallstreet, folks. Look at Michigan? How much did the Dems help Michigan? It is a picture of their massive failure all covered over with rhetoric designed to deceive the listener into believing they have got the answers. News Flash! They don't! But they have done a better job of creating an illusion of it than the Republicans did in exposing those illusions. It was Mayor Bloomberg who shut down the food pantries in NY. Is he a liberal? Yes. People need to stop listening to what they are saying and start watching what they are DOING.
yep i have a thread about conservatives giving 30 % more to charities than libbs in the same income bracket .

yep i have a thread about conservatives giving 30 % more to charities than libbs in the same income bracket .

Yes, I've heard 30% more before. Pretty shocking when you think about the way Democrats like to paint Republicans. Another thing that is shocking to me is how they are continually spouting about hate filled rhetoric from the GOP. The only hate filled rhetoric I have heard has been coming from the liberals and some of it is calling for the deaths of conservatives. I am shocked at the level of hatred being ramped up by the liberals in this nation. Very.

jerimiah is a zionist. that is how zionists think.

F you.:tongue:

LOL...well. darlin'. i think if you really wanted to dispel or otherwise diffuse the truth behind my rather general statement, you might have extended a hardy "F you" to jerimiah as well for posting such a video.
that video was dead on !! and now that the truth about these murdering leftist monsters is being told you are going to see more !!

LOL...i really very strongly believe in the second amendment but what really scares me are those gun's rights advocates who think it is alright to declare someone mentally ill for their political beliefs or belonging to a mainstream, american political party and suggest that they be denied their constitutional rights on that basis.

oh...and israel and palestine?

of course. Its called "there is no explanation because i don't know what i'm talking about", right seal? To hear you tell it the zionists are incapable of being understood, an anomoly, an abberation of mankind, etc. Truth is anyone who is anti zionist is an anti semite. We need to get that word out there so please do your part. Thanks. :eusa_angel:

Secondly, i said you wouldn't understand the explanation, not that you couldn't.

Lastly, when you say all anti-zionists are anti-semites, you are making a statement that no wise person would ever make, and in fact, is reminiscent of nazi thought, linking a political belief with a racial/ethnic identity.

In 90% of the cases this will be correct.

The 10% remaining are very VERY rare.:redface:

In 90% of the cases this will be correct.

The 10% remaining are very VERY rare.:redface:

would either one of you please provide the data behind the double blind study that was used to reach that conclusion. it seems to be a reach, and a statsitical improbability.

are we to further conclude that 90% uf those opposed to other political movements do so because they are racially prejudiced.

jerimiah is a zionist. that is how zionists think.

LOL...i can't believehe asked you to watch the vid.

How do zionists think? You are sure to fascinate me with this answer. Go ahead! - Jeri

you wouldn't understand the explanation

Cogito ergo sum means I think, therefore I am in Latin.

When Rene Descartes said "Cogito ergo sum," he wasn't talking about you, Seal. He was actually talking about people who think which it appears you usually don't, It is always Zionist this and Zionist that from you as if it was a dirty word. To put it another way, Seal, you are non compos mentis.

- Jeremiah

Let me be clear, Seal! I have many internet friends who are registered Democrats but unlike you they support Israel, love America, trust that Obama is going to do the right thing by them and therein I must stand by helplessly until they see what I see about him. It is never my intention to harm any of them to insult them by presenting the latest information about guns, Al Jazeera in NYC ( thank you liberal Al Gore) and Obama's intentions towards Israel but the truth is the truth and I for one will not part for it no matter the cost.

I do not know Lipush as I just arrived here but I find her to be a delightful young lady. It would not bother me in the least to hear she liked Obama ( if she did ) as being pro Democrat is not a deal breaker for me. Being an anti semite is a deal breaker for me and that is one thing I know for certain, Lipush is not! She is a very bright young lady and certainly got the better of you. - Jeremiah

Last edited:
And now we have another killer on the loose with a gun. Dorner, a liberal democrat who voted for Obama. Still on the loose. Liberals with Guns. The video maker was not far off, was he.

Forum List

Back