Liberals would screen American gun buyers more intensely than Syrian "refugees"!?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Anyone notice....liberals want intense screening and vetting of anyone wanting to buy a gun in America. I've heard it all. Background checks. Psych evals. Long waiting periods. Mandatory fingerprinting. Polygraphs. Certified ID. National registry.

But 10,000 Syrians who almost inevitably contain some ISIS members? Hell naw!!! Libs don't wanna screen them at all.

Libs....explain. An American citizen buying a gun? You all would vet them as if they are applying for a CIA job. Syrian swarms of "refugees"....you just say "come on in, grab some of Aunt B's blueberry pie, and make yalls self at home now, ya hear"

Anyone notice....liberals want intense screening and vetting of anyone wanting to buy a gun in America. I've heard it all. Background checks. Psych evals. Long waiting periods. Mandatory fingerprinting. Polygraphs. Certified ID. National registry.

But 10,000 Syrians who almost inevitably contain some ISIS members? Hell naw!!! Libs don't wanna screen them at all.

Libs....explain. An American citizen buying a gun? You all would vet them as if they are applying for a CIA job. Syrian swarms of "refugees"....you just say "come on in, grab some of Aunt B's blueberry pie, and make yalls self at home now, ya hear"
Yet the vetting process for buying weapons is most liberal light..

Needless to say, the OP is wrong, as usual. Neither he nor other RWNJs have even looked at the vetting process. Notice the OP has not posted any proof of his hysterical rant.

Idiotic is that LyinRyin's proposed bill will actually weaken it.

After the worst terrorist attacks in their history, France has increased the number of refugees from 25,000 to 30,000

Yes the same France that Republicans ridiculed after 9-11 as cowards

Now, we have Republicans cowering in fear as they give in to ISIS demands not to accept refugees

France Shows US Bigots What Class And Humanity Look Like With An Amazing Act Of Kindness

They are dumb-de-dumb-dumb-DUMB!!! :D The safety of AMERICAN citizens should be first and foremost on the minds of our government officials. They work for US.

I'd rather be a bigot than a dumbass, putting my people in danger. :D

After the worst terrorist attacks in their history, France has increased the number of refugees from 25,000 to 30,000

Now, we have Republicans cowering in fear as they give in to ISIS demands not to accept refugees

France Shows US Bigots What Class And Humanity Look Like With An Amazing Act Of Kindness

They are dumb-de-dumb-dumb-DUMB!!! :D The safety of AMERICAN citizens should be first and foremost on the minds of our government officials. They work for US.

Really now?

Increasing Police Brutality: Americans Killed by Cops Now Outnumber Americans Killed in Iraq War

When did Republicans turn into such pussies?

Reminds me of the dreaded Ebola scare when Republicans wanted to quarantine the entire continent of Africa

Fear mongering mixed with bigotry and hatred seem very effective

Reminds me of the dreaded Ebola scare when Republicans wanted to quarantine the entire continent of Africa

Well, I think you know I'm not really a Republican. Wanting to limit immigration isn't based on fear alone. There are also limited resources to think about and the fact that 35% of Americans are currently receiving some type of social services because the job market blows. Why would we want to add to that in any way or make it more difficult for our own? Your ideas are just terrible and counter productive. What we should do is forget about that part of the world. Let them work out their own problems.

Really now?

Increasing Police Brutality: Americans Killed by Cops Now Outnumber Americans Killed in Iraq War

I don't really think that is following along with the topic, but I agree that the police are out of control. I've suggested that we should at least have 2 officers per patrol car so that they have immediate backup available, which may cut down on such shooting incidents. When alone, I think the cops feel they have no other choice at times. Of course, it's a pretty scary job. Better training to de-escalate certain situations and people would also be beneficial, IMO.

Well, I think you know I'm not really a Republican. Wanting to limit immigration isn't based on fear alone. There are also limited resources to think about and the fact that 35% of Americans are currently receiving some type of social services because the job market blows. Why would we want to add to that in any way or make it more difficult for our own? Your ideas are just terrible and counter productive. What we should do is forget about that part of the world. Let them work out their own problems.

This country was built on doing the right thing.....it is what makes this country "Exceptional"

Turning away people running away from tyranny is not very exceptional

This country was built on doing the right thing.....it is what makes this country "Exceptional"

Turning away people running away from tyranny is not very exceptional

I don't feel responsible to take in every stray animal even if I might feel sorry for it.

Libtards are idiots.

Are Syrian refugees buying guns?

The bad guys always get guns. And there will be some bad guys in these refugee groups. How dumb can you Liberals be?
Who is it that makes it so easy for bad guys and crazies to get guns? It`s not the "dumb" liberals. I don`t know of one liberal who gives money to the gun/criminal lobby.
It is dumb libs that don't understand criminals don't care if guns are legal.

Criminals don`t care about the laws and that`s your reasoning for helping them get weapons? Good one!

Forum List

Back