Liberals would screen American gun buyers more intensely than Syrian "refugees"!?

After the worst terrorist attacks in their history, France has increased the number of refugees from 25,000 to 30,000

Yes the same France that Republicans ridiculed after 9-11 as cowards

Now, we have Republicans cowering in fear as they give in to ISIS demands not to accept refugees

France Shows US Bigots What Class And Humanity Look Like With An Amazing Act Of Kindness

They are dumb-de-dumb-dumb-DUMB!!! :D The safety of AMERICAN citizens should be first and foremost on the minds of our government officials. They work for US.
Since when?

After the worst terrorist attacks in their history, France has increased the number of refugees from 25,000 to 30,000

Now, we have Republicans cowering in fear as they give in to ISIS demands not to accept refugees

France Shows US Bigots What Class And Humanity Look Like With An Amazing Act Of Kindness

They are dumb-de-dumb-dumb-DUMB!!! :D The safety of AMERICAN citizens should be first and foremost on the minds of our government officials. They work for US.

When did Republicans turn into such pussies?

Reminds me of the dreaded Ebola scare when Republicans wanted to quarantine the entire continent of Africa

Fear mongering mixed with bigotry and hatred seem very effective

Well, I think you know I'm not really a Republican. Wanting to limit immigration isn't based on fear alone. There are also limited resources to think about and the fact that 35% of Americans are currently receiving some type of social services because the job market blows. Why would we want to add to that in any way or make it more difficult for our own? Your ideas are just terrible and counter productive. What we should do is forget about that part of the world. Let them work out their own problems.

This country was built on doing the right thing.....it is what makes this country "Exceptional"

Turning away people running away from tyranny is not very exceptional
That's so old school.

Get with the modern program.....everyone for themselves and hide under the bed from the bad refugees!

Reminds me of the dreaded Ebola scare when Republicans wanted to quarantine the entire continent of Africa

Well, I think you know I'm not really a Republican. Wanting to limit immigration isn't based on fear alone. There are also limited resources to think about and the fact that 35% of Americans are currently receiving some type of social services because the job market blows. Why would we want to add to that in any way or make it more difficult for our own? Your ideas are just terrible and counter productive. What we should do is forget about that part of the world. Let them work out their own problems.

This country was built on doing the right thing.....it is what makes this country "Exceptional"

That's so old school.

Get with the modern program.....everyone for themselves and hide under the bed from the bad refugees!
don't trip gettin there.

That's so old school.

don't trip gettin there.
I'm sorry. You've apparently mistaken me for a con-servative rightwinger.

That's so old school.

don't trip gettin there.
i just think you're a fk. I give a shit your political backing.

Those
Are Syrian refugees buying guns?
Those that are terrorists will.
Terrorists buy guns........hmmmmmmm, the NRA know this? Or......are THEY terrorists?
they sure do, they buy many types of guns and artillery. Are you really that naive? hahahahaahahahahahahaa what a fk.
I see that went right over your head. *chuckle
ahhh no, nice try but you failed. being a dumb fk like you is too difficult for me to try and become. You stay the dumb fk type and I'll stay free.

Anyone notice....liberals want intense screening and vetting of anyone wanting to buy a gun in America. I've heard it all. Background checks. Psych evals. Long waiting periods. Mandatory fingerprinting. Polygraphs. Certified ID. National registry.

But 10,000 Syrians who almost inevitably contain some ISIS members? Hell naw!!! Libs don't wanna screen them at all.

Libs....explain. An American citizen buying a gun? You all would vet them as if they are applying for a CIA job. Syrian swarms of "refugees"....you just say "come on in, grab some of Aunt B's blueberry pie, and make yalls self at home now, ya hear"

Doesn't take 18-24 months to buy a weapon.

That's so old school.

don't trip gettin there.
Oh, a potty mouth. Is that your most intelligent way of expressing yourself?

Since when?

Are you saying the safety of American citizens shouldn't come first? Not surprised.

When one or a group of these "refugees" do what they did in France, maybe your family will be one of the victims.

Anyone notice....liberals want intense screening and vetting of anyone wanting to buy a gun in America. I've heard it all. Background checks. Psych evals. Long waiting periods. Mandatory fingerprinting. Polygraphs. Certified ID. National registry.

But 10,000 Syrians who almost inevitably contain some ISIS members? Hell naw!!! Libs don't wanna screen them at all.

Libs....explain. An American citizen buying a gun? You all would vet them as if they are applying for a CIA job. Syrian swarms of "refugees"....you just say "come on in, grab some of Aunt B's blueberry pie, and make yalls self at home now, ya hear"

If they have something to explain or hide, it might.....:eusa_whistle:

That's so old school.

don't trip gettin there.
I'm an american voicing my beliefs like you, except I am not a dumb fk like you, I am a concerned free man for my family. You wish to stay a dumb fk, completely yours to manage, but me, the refugees go home.

Since when?

Are you saying the safety of American citizens shouldn't come first? Not surprised.

When one or a group of these "refugees" do what they did in France, maybe your family will be one of the victims.
Of course, safety comes first. But I look to all those "refugees" in this country who have killed my fellow Americans as opposed to criminals, accidents, lightning strikes, shark attacks, disease, the stupidity of RWrs, etc. Sorry, not clutching my pearls and hiding under the bed like you are.

If they have something to explain or hide, it might.....:eusa_whistle:
or you can just a be dumb fk and turn your head and cough.

That's so old school.

don't trip gettin there.
I'm an american voicing my beliefs like you, except I am not a dumb fk like you, I am a concerned free man for my family. You wish to stay a dumb fk, completely yours to manage, but me, the refugees go home.
Ah yes. So...as we can see....you are vocabulary-challenged. Are you very young or very handicapped?

Since when?

Of course, safety comes first. But I look to all those "refugees" in this country who have killed my fellow Americans as opposed to criminals, accidents, lightning strikes, shark attacks, disease, the stupidity of RWrs, etc. Sorry, not clutching my pearls and hiding under the bed like you are.
that's exactly the point, by you're too fkn dumb to understand we can't even police our own people. but stay a dumb fk, you enjoy it I can tell.

don't trip gettin there.
Ah yes. So...as we can see....you are vocabulary-challenged. Are you very young or very handicapped?
I am just different than you. You're a dumb fk, me I'm not. As such I use logic and reason, not stupidity like you.

Forum List

Back