Liberals would screen American gun buyers more intensely than Syrian "refugees"!?

Anyone notice....liberals want intense screening and vetting of anyone wanting to buy a gun in America. I've heard it all. Background checks. Psych evals. Long waiting periods. Mandatory fingerprinting. Polygraphs. Certified ID. National registry.

But 10,000 Syrians who almost inevitably contain some ISIS members? Hell naw!!! Libs don't wanna screen them at all.

Libs....explain. An American citizen buying a gun? You all would vet them as if they are applying for a CIA job. Syrian swarms of "refugees"....you just say "come on in, grab some of Aunt B's blueberry pie, and make yalls self at home now, ya hear"
We're a great country. We can do both.
so more homeless to take care of for you. Hey, have them come stay with you. You feed him dress them and provide medical care. Or are you saying you hate the poor man? You know they're poor and we have trouble as a nation feeding them gerting them care. Yet you give two shits about them and would prefer to take care of a refugee that has no idea what the US is.
This a personal issue with you? Not getting enough to eat? Need a place to stay each night besides a car?
nope, there are thousands of others to care for without the refugee coming in. Nowhere to stay, no food, you know why we have food banks and clothes centers and bunk rooms. But hey we don't have enough for our own brothers let's bring in 10,000 who give a shit if we were alive or dead. NO thanks. Already told my governor. Not in my state thanks.

Anyone notice....liberals want intense screening and vetting of anyone wanting to buy a gun in America. I've heard it all. Background checks. Psych evals. Long waiting periods. Mandatory fingerprinting. Polygraphs. Certified ID. National registry.

But 10,000 Syrians who almost inevitably contain some ISIS members? Hell naw!!! Libs don't wanna screen them at all.

Libs....explain. An American citizen buying a gun? You all would vet them as if they are applying for a CIA job. Syrian swarms of "refugees"....you just say "come on in, grab some of Aunt B's blueberry pie, and make yalls self at home now, ya hear"
so more homeless to take care of for you. Hey, have them come stay with you. You feed him dress them and provide medical care. Or are you saying you hate the poor man? You know they're poor and we have trouble as a nation feeding them gerting them care. Yet you give two shits about them and would prefer to take care of a refugee that has no idea what the US is.
This argument always cracks me up. You nits have no interest in helping the poor, period, ever, end of story.
no it's that we have trouble helping our own. Or are you saying that the poor are living on the hog?

This argument always cracks me up. You nits have no interest in helping the poor, period, ever, end of story.
no it's that we have trouble helping our own. Or are you saying that the poor are living on the hog?
We have trouble because we try and get away on the cheap. The money is there, mostly, but we spend it stupidly on big deadly toys among other things.

Nope, two weeks from now you're going to be going off on helping poor Americans. Just like you were two weeks ago.

I can read about my right to own guns. I am yet to see any right these "refugees" have in coming here.
And I can read about my right to my guns too. I just don't hide under my bed with them.

Nor do I. What you do is find things in the Constitution that simply don't exist.
I find that extremely hard to believe considering the fear that oozes from your posts.

Nope, two weeks from now you're going to be going off on helping poor Americans. Just like you were two weeks ago.
so you're saying fk the poor for two weeks? again, I know how inhumane you left really are.

This a personal issue with you? Not getting enough to eat? Need a place to stay each night besides a car?
nope, there are thousands of others to care for without the refugee coming in. Nowhere to stay, no food, you know why we have food banks and clothes centers and bunk rooms. But hey we don't have enough for our own brothers let's bring in 10,000 who give a shit if we were alive or dead. NO thanks. Already told my governor. Not in my state thanks.
Let's not forget to cut $$$ to other countries that don't need it....and corporate welfare. I can get behind that.

so you're saying fk the poor for two weeks? again, I know how inhumane you left really are.
There you are....looking for ways to say that word again. Tourettes?

Let's not forget to cut $$$ to other countries that don't need it....and corporate welfare. I can get behind that.
I'm all about cutting money to other countries. do it. But if you want people to be employed in the US, you need the corporate tax credits. It is what other countries do dumb fk.

nope, there are thousands of others to care for...

And you're sitting there posting on a message board. Why aren't you out on the streets helping them?
I help them all the time. I ensure there free phone service is available on their cell phones. I pay my taxes so they get their welfare money. My wife does daily stints at the food and clothes bank in my town. Yep, we do ours. what is it you do?

Link?

There you are....looking for ways to say that word again. Tourettes?
here I am!

Link?
tootsie roll

Liberals daily are shitting their pants just thinking about whether the guy living across the street from them might have a gun.

Needless to say, the OP is wrong, as usual. Neither he nor other RWNJs have even looked at the vetting process. Notice the OP has not posted any proof of his hysterical rant.

Idiotic is that LyinRyin's proposed bill will actually weaken it.

Yeah…we have heard experts…including the FBI say the process is a joke since there is no way to vet Syrian refugees….
Link?

Needless to say, the OP is wrong, as usual. Neither he nor other RWNJs have even looked at the vetting process. Notice the OP has not posted any proof of his hysterical rant.

Idiotic is that LyinRyin's proposed bill will actually weaken it.

Yeah…we have heard experts…including the FBI say the process is a joke since there is no way to vet Syrian refugees….
Link?

FBI Director Admits US Can’t Vet All Syrian Refugees For Terror Ties [VIDEO]

Forum List

Back