Liberals would screen American gun buyers more intensely than Syrian "refugees"!?

After the worst terrorist attacks in their history, France has increased the number of refugees from 25,000 to 30,000

Yes the same France that Republicans ridiculed after 9-11 as cowards

Now, we have Republicans cowering in fear as they give in to ISIS demands not to accept refugees

France Shows US Bigots What Class And Humanity Look Like With An Amazing Act Of Kindness

They are dumb-de-dumb-dumb-DUMB!!! :D The safety of AMERICAN citizens should be first and foremost on the minds of our government officials. They work for US.
Since when?

Are you saying the safety of American citizens shouldn't come first? Not surprised.

When one or a group of these "refugees" do what they did in France, maybe your family will be one of the victims.
Of course, safety comes first. But I look to all those "refugees" in this country who have killed my fellow Americans as opposed to criminals, accidents, lightning strikes, shark attacks, disease, the stupidity of RWrs, etc. Sorry, not clutching my pearls and hiding under the bed like you are.

So you're willing to accept people being killed by certain groups as long as it's a number you're willing to tolerate? How sad.

Who is hiding? I'm in the open trying to keep this country great from morons like you that think whatever someone wants is what they should get even if they don't belong here. We have no obligation to those people whatsoever.

After the worst terrorist attacks in their history, France has increased the number of refugees from 25,000 to 30,000

Now, we have Republicans cowering in fear as they give in to ISIS demands not to accept refugees

France Shows US Bigots What Class And Humanity Look Like With An Amazing Act Of Kindness

They are dumb-de-dumb-dumb-DUMB!!! :D The safety of AMERICAN citizens should be first and foremost on the minds of our government officials. They work for US.
Since when?

Are you saying the safety of American citizens shouldn't come first? Not surprised.

When one or a group of these "refugees" do what they did in France, maybe your family will be one of the victims.
Of course, safety comes first. But I look to all those "refugees" in this country who have killed my fellow Americans as opposed to criminals, accidents, lightning strikes, shark attacks, disease, the stupidity of RWrs, etc. Sorry, not clutching my pearls and hiding under the bed like you are.
that's exactly the point, by you're too fkn dumb to understand we can't even police our own people. but stay a dumb fk, you enjoy it I can tell.
You like that word, don't you? I'm gonna go with you being very young. Potty words are like a new toy with you. Might want to tell your mom that you really shouldn't be on the adult message boards like this.

Anyone notice....liberals want intense screening and vetting of anyone wanting to buy a gun in America. I've heard it all. Background checks. Psych evals. Long waiting periods. Mandatory fingerprinting. Polygraphs. Certified ID. National registry.

But 10,000 Syrians who almost inevitably contain some ISIS members? Hell naw!!! Libs don't wanna screen them at all.

Libs....explain. An American citizen buying a gun? You all would vet them as if they are applying for a CIA job. Syrian swarms of "refugees"....you just say "come on in, grab some of Aunt B's blueberry pie, and make yalls self at home now, ya hear"
We're a great country. We can do both.

Anyone notice....liberals want intense screening and vetting of anyone wanting to buy a gun in America. I've heard it all. Background checks. Psych evals. Long waiting periods. Mandatory fingerprinting. Polygraphs. Certified ID. National registry.

But 10,000 Syrians who almost inevitably contain some ISIS members? Hell naw!!! Libs don't wanna screen them at all.

Libs....explain. An American citizen buying a gun? You all would vet them as if they are applying for a CIA job. Syrian swarms of "refugees"....you just say "come on in, grab some of Aunt B's blueberry pie, and make yalls self at home now, ya hear"

I can read about my right to own guns. I am yet to see any right these "refugees" have in coming here.

Since when?

that's exactly the point, by you're too fkn dumb to understand we can't even police our own people. but stay a dumb fk, you enjoy it I can tell.
You like that word, don't you? I'm gonna go with you being very young. Potty words are like a new toy with you. Might want to tell your mom that you really shouldn't be on the adult message boards like this.

Might want to tell yours that she raised a worthless piece of shit. I'm guessing she already knows it and wishes she would have aborted you when she had the chance.
more proof the dems don't give a shit about the american poor person eh?

Since when?

Might want to tell yours that she raised a worthless piece of shit. I'm guessing she already knows it and wishes she would have aborted you when she had the chance.
So Pro-Life of you, and, reported.

Since when?

So you're willing to accept people being killed by certain groups as long as it's a number you're willing to tolerate? How sad.

Who is hiding? I'm in the open trying to keep this country great from morons like you that think whatever someone wants is what they should get even if they don't belong here. We have no obligation to those people whatsoever.
That's exactly how we do things in this country. You must not have been paying attention all these years. Did Columbine change anything? Sandy Hook? Oklahoma City? 9/11? Thousands of car crashes a year? Any war we've fought in? We have always accepted people being killed by certain groups or situations as long as it's a "tolerable" number. If you think otherwise, you haven't been paying attention.

I can read about my right to own guns. I am yet to see any right these "refugees" have in coming here.
Same kind of laws: Refugee Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so more homeless to take care of for you. Hey, have them come stay with you. You feed him dress them and provide medical care. Or are you saying you hate the poor man? You know they're poor and we have trouble as a nation feeding them gerting them care. Yet you give two shits about them and would prefer to take care of a refugee that has no idea what the US is.

And I can read about my right to my guns too. I just don't hide under my bed with them.

Anyone notice....

One of you Sunshine Patriots posted a stat last night saying 75 million Americans own 250 million guns. That's averages out to almost 17 guns per gun owner.

Y'all favor avatars pointing guns at other posters.

Y'all have screaming fits at anyone who disagrees with you.

Y'all don't even know that almost 2,000 Syrian refugees were relocated to the U.S. before the current crisis...and without incident.

Y'all know nothing about how resettlement in this country works; you keep yammering about "camps."

So, ignorance, paranoia, hair-trigger (wordplay deliberate) tempers, and guns.

What could possibly go wrong?

Y'all like to say "Guns don't kill people..."

People kill people. And people who wouldn't pass a psych screening shouldn't own guns.

I'm sure you reported bodecea. No different than my comment.

Since when?

That's exactly how we do things in this country. You must not have been paying attention all these years. Did Columbine change anything? Sandy Hook? Oklahoma City? 9/11? Thousands of car crashes a year? Any war we've fought in? We have always accepted people being killed by certain groups or situations as long as it's a "tolerable" number. If you think otherwise, you haven't been paying attention.

It might be how you have done it. I don't tolerate any unnecessary deaths.

Yes, you can read all about your right to own guns. But if you are using them in a criminal manner or are a potential threat to the population, that right can be curtailed.

I'm sure you reported bodecea. No different than my comment.
Oh, but it it was, and I report based on content not poster.

so more homeless to take care of for you. Hey, have them come stay with you. You feed him dress them and provide medical care. Or are you saying you hate the poor man? You know they're poor and we have trouble as a nation feeding them gerting them care. Yet you give two shits about them and would prefer to take care of a refugee that has no idea what the US is.
This a personal issue with you? Not getting enough to eat? Need a place to stay each night besides a car?

This argument always cracks me up. You nits have no interest in helping the poor, period, ever, end of story.

And I can read about my right to my guns too. I just don't hide under my bed with them.

Nor do I. What you do is find things in the Constitution that simply don't exist.

Anyone notice....

One of you Sunshine Patriots posted a stat last night saying 75 million Americans own 250 million guns. That's averages out to almost 17 guns per gun owner.

Y'all favor avatars pointing guns at other posters.

Y'all have screaming fits at anyone who disagrees with you.

Y'all don't even know that almost 2,000 Syrian refugees were relocated to the U.S. before the current crisis...and without incident.

Y'all know nothing about how resettlement in this country works; you keep yammering about "camps."

So, ignorance, paranoia, hair-trigger (wordplay deliberate) tempers, and guns.

What could possibly go wrong?

Y'all like to say "Guns don't kill people..."

People kill people. And people who wouldn't pass a psych screening shouldn't own guns.
To be fair...I can understand his terror. So many more Americans die each year from "refugees" than gun deaths, accidents, sharks, lightning, and disease combined!!!!!

It's horrifying!

Forum List

Back