Liberals would screen American gun buyers more intensely than Syrian "refugees"!?

Liberals daily are shitting their pants just thinking about whether the guy living across the street from them might have a gun.

No, we're just watching you. You need to do something about that angry twitch or you might shoot yourself in the foot like that woman who shot herself not once but twice.

Are Syrian refugees buying guns?

The bad guys always get guns. And there will be some bad guys in these refugee groups. How dumb can you Liberals be?
Who is it that makes it so easy for bad guys and crazies to get guns? It`s not the "dumb" liberals. I don`t know of one liberal who gives money to the gun/criminal lobby.
It is dumb libs that don't understand criminals don't care if guns are legal.

Selling guns so you make more money, flood and arming every citizens in this country with guns. Is that make you smarter than liberals?
Smarter than you, learn some grammar.

That's al you've got asshole?

they are truly dumb fks. They have no visions of probable incidents. They are clueless to a man.

Pete must be crushed, Obama got his ass handed to him..

{
In a stinging rebuke to President Barack Obama by Republicans as well as members of his own party, the House ignored a veto threat Thursday and overwhelmingly approved Republican legislation erecting fresh hurdles for Syrian and Iraqi refugees trying to enter the United States.

Dozens of Democrats joined Republicans as the House passed the measure 289-137. That margin exceeded the two-thirds majority required to override a veto, and it came despite a rushed, early morning visit to the Capitol by top administration officials in a futile attempt to limit Democratic defections for the measure.}

Sorry, Obama: House Easily Passes Syrian Refugee Bill With A Veto-Proof Majority

Let's see, the ATF shipped 3,000 weapons to Mexican drug cartels under Barry Hussein's watch and nobody even got fired. What happens when Syrian terrorist "refugees" start killing Americans? Blame Bush and create sanctuary cities?

Syrian Refugees: Here's How the Screening Process Works
<excerpts>
What happens once a refugee is referred to the U.S.?

Our government performs its own intensive screening, a process that includes consultation from nine different government agencies. They meet weekly to review a refugee’s case file and, if appropriate, determine where in the U.S. the individual should be placed. When choosing where to place a refugee, officials consider factors such as existing family in the U.S., employment possibilities and special factors like access to needed medical treatment.

How do we know the refugees aren’t terrorists?

Every refugee goes through an intensive vetting process, but the precautions are increased for Syrians. Multiple law enforcement, intelligence and security agencies perform “the most rigorous screening of any traveler to the U.S.,” says a senior administration official. Among the agencies involved are the State Department, the FBI’s Terrorist Screening Center, the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security. A DHS officer conducts in-person interviews with every applicant. Biometric information such as fingerprints are collected and matched against criminal databases. Biographical information such as past visa applications are scrutinized to ensure the applicant’s story coheres.

What percentage of applicants “pass” the screening process?

Just over 50%.

I'll just about rejoice when some of your poor Syrian refugees bomb San Francisco City Hall.

Liberals daily are shitting their pants just thinking about whether the guy living across the street from them might have a gun.
I am a liberal and I have guns...as does both my neighbors...one a sheriff's deputy and the other a Border Patrol Agent. We're all buds.

I am a liberal and I have guns...as does both my neighbors...one a sheriff's deputy and the other a Border Patrol Agent. We're all buds.
Double-D will now call you a liar because "liberal owning guns" doesn't fit his narrative.

I'll just about rejoice when some of your poor Syrian refugees bomb San Francisco City Hall.
I have no doubt of that. At least that would get noticed. If they bombed Jackson, MS would there even be a news report?

The bad guys always get guns. And there will be some bad guys in these refugee groups. How dumb can you Liberals be?
Who is it that makes it so easy for bad guys and crazies to get guns? It`s not the "dumb" liberals. I don`t know of one liberal who gives money to the gun/criminal lobby.

Selling guns so you make more money, flood and arming every citizens in this country with guns. Is that make you smarter than liberals?

More than you dumbass.

More than you dumbass.

Like what cupcake? Do you want to use different languages? Spanish, Portuguese, Tagalog, Mandarin and French? Do you want to talk quantum physics, dna/genome counting, body chemistry and medical instrumentation? One on one face to face live my cost. If you don't know find someone that can talk to me. How about it? If you don't take my challenge you are coward.

Double-D will now call you a liar because "liberal owning guns" doesn't fit his narrative.

In fairness...Bodecea is only a lefty because she's gay. Almost all her other opinions seem moderate - right leaning. She won't admit it. But it's true.

nope, there are thousands of others to care for...

And you're sitting there posting on a message board. Why aren't you out on the streets helping them?
I help them all the time.

How many of them live with you? (Just using your rationale RE: refugees.)
no one contacted me. See it is generally the case, you want help you ask. No one asked me. I'm disappointed our president didn't ask the people who live here. Seems a bit dictatorship like.

Forum List

Back