Liberty dying on the alter of PC

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
GNO
We would have missed some great classics if these type PC were around when they came out.

Whatever happened to, "you can't please everyone, so please yourself"?

The problem with PC is that it is not against insensitivity, it's against white, male and heterosexual.

We would have missed some great classics if these type PC were around when they came out.

I look back at some of these and I admit some are cringe worthy, but its not mine or anyone else's job to deny others the right to view them. It most certainly is not the Government's place either.

I look back at some of these and I admit some are cringe worthy, but its not mine or anyone else's job to deny others the right to view them. It most certainly is not the Government's place either.

They keep me laughing for the most part. What the PC crowd does not realize is people are going to hate whatever it is they think they hate until something or someone can show them differently. My dad would spout racial shit but one day I asked him about one of his favorite people who was black as he spouted off. He told me that was different. I told him so it is actually the person not the color of their skin? He mulled that over for awhile and decided for himself it is the person's character that counts.

PC is a cancer. It needs to be attacked as aggressively as the disease. It is the primary weapon Muslims have used to spread throughout the Western world such that they now comprise 20% of the worlds population. If other countries want to have their culture displaced by a foreign entity, then go for it. As for me, I say keep your fucked up 7th century religion and your fucked up Sharia government out of America. There are plenty of host countries out there for you to feed off.

They keep me laughing for the most part. What the PC crowd does not realize is people are going to hate whatever it is they think they hate until something or someone can show them differently. My dad would spout racial shit but one day I asked him about one of his favorite people who was black as he spouted off. He told me that was different. I told him so it is actually the person not the color of their skin? He mulled that over for awhile and decided for himself it is the person's character that counts.

But he still didn't see himself as free unless he could sling "ni99er" at any moment? Amazing.

The problem with PC is that it is not against insensitivity, it's against white, male and heterosexual.

Nah, not at all, but apparently a lot of white male heterosexuals, and some transexuals I guess, need to be able to freely demonize others to feel "free" and whole.

But he still didn't see himself as free unless he could sling "ni99er" at any moment? Amazing.

He was born and raised without the PG bullshit and all of the race baiting crap that is tossed around these days. We all have to make those decisions on PC and manners for ourselves at some point in life. Personally if someone has crappy mannerisms I don't care what they profess to be I do not have to like them.

Nah, not at all, but apparently a lot of white male heterosexuals, and some transexuals I guess, need to be able to freely demonize others to feel "free" and whole.
And other people don't? You are not very realistic.

He was born and raised without the PG bullshit and all of the race baiting crap that is tossed around these days. We all have to make those decisions on PC and manners for ourselves at some point in life. Personally if someone has crappy mannerisms I don't care what they profess to be I do not have to like them.

Ah, so raise up under Jim Crow before there was all this race baiting stuff.

And other people don't? You are not very realistic.

That poster's focus was what it was.

Jim crow was a Liberal institution not a conservative one.

Actually he more like saw the idiots that burned down and destroyed their own neighborhoods in Watts and then afterward tried to blame all of the whites for what they did to themselves.

I don't do any of that but if I take it into my mind to its not anyone's fucking right to tell me otherwise

Forum List

Back