Liberty dying on the alter of PC

Well I think we all know gorwing up in america that blacks are responsible for everything and whites are blameless in all. And really, as long as we have someone to blame, no one has to do anything and no one is responsible for this miserable excuse for a society.

You don't know shit about growing up in America if that is what you think. Growing up in America for MOST people was about PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for ones actions, and the CONTENT of ones CHARACTER. The liberal agenda to divide the nation into small sects to blame each other for some perceived wrong by other groups is at the heart of PC, and is a complete fabrication. The facts are far from the ideas driven by PC, and statistically extremely devoid of factual evidence.

I was subjected to that propaganda, as I said, I am of this place, and others.

The PC culture is slowly taking small chunks of our freedoms this will continue until nothing remains Those of us who believe in the Constitution need to fight against these intrusions by any means violently if necessary.

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
Benjamin Franklin

Publishers are hiring 'sensitivity readers' to flag potentially offensive content

What freedoms have you been deprived of by so-called PC?

Freedom of speech, freedom from harassment, freedom from assault, freedom from BEING OFFENDED, freedom from financial extortion, freedom from intimidation, freedom to exercise ones rights equally, freedom FROM association, MORE AND MORE.

The PC culture is slowly taking small chunks of our freedoms this will continue until nothing remains Those of us who believe in the Constitution need to fight against these intrusions by any means violently if necessary.

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
Benjamin Franklin

Publishers are hiring 'sensitivity readers' to flag potentially offensive content

Freedom of speech, freedom from harassment, freedom from assault, freedom from BEING OFFENDED, freedom from financial extortion, freedom from intimidation, freedom to exercise ones rights equally, freedom FROM association, MORE AND MORE.

You sure are downtrodden, but you still have yet to give specific examples.

But yet you rail against other people objecting to what YOU say. How are you any different from them?

It is impossible to go through life without giving offense to someone, unless you never say anything to anyone. The only thing a person can do is to treat others the way YOU would like to be treated.

So if I am offended when a black person at work takes the Lords name in Vain I can have him fired, Is that your position?

Benjamin Franklin

Name something you've personally been stopped from doing.

We would have missed some great classics if these type PC were around when they came out.

I look back at some of these and I admit some are cringe worthy, but its not mine or anyone else's job to deny others the right to view them. It most certainly is not the Government's place either.

They keep me laughing for the most part. What the PC crowd does not realize is people are going to hate whatever it is they think they hate until something or someone can show them differently. My dad would spout racial shit but one day I asked him about one of his favorite people who was black as he spouted off. He told me that was different. I told him so it is actually the person not the color of their skin? He mulled that over for awhile and decided for himself it is the person's character that counts.

But he still didn't see himself as free unless he could sling "ni99er" at any moment? Amazing.

He was born and raised without the PG bullshit and all of the race baiting crap that is tossed around these days. We all have to make those decisions on PC and manners for ourselves at some point in life. Personally if someone has crappy mannerisms I don't care what they profess to be I do not have to like them.

Yes manners! I don't care what someone s opinions are on sex change as long as they treat me with courtesy.

I just want to go back to manners instead of aging lesbians controlling us.

Benjamin Franklin

One liners do not impress me, If you want specifics ask a pointed question? The answer was to a broad question. As to deprived of, I am not because I won't accept being any of those things. I fight back twice as hard as anyone comes at me, so few do take the initiative and all have failed. If someone wants a problem, it has always been my way to step up. I have had friends fired from jobs because of PC to include because one had a rebel flag on his lunchbox, one put a white boot cover on his head like a kkk member, one made the statement he did not believe in interracial marriage. In all instances the person making the claim was not even directly involved in any of the events. So that is PC and anyone who supports it is purely racist, or racial appologist scum. AND AMENDED to include all other BS labels like HOMOPHOBES>>>FIN.

We would have missed some great classics if these type PC were around when they came out.

I look back at some of these and I admit some are cringe worthy, but its not mine or anyone else's job to deny others the right to view them. It most certainly is not the Government's place either.

They keep me laughing for the most part. What the PC crowd does not realize is people are going to hate whatever it is they think they hate until something or someone can show them differently. My dad would spout racial shit but one day I asked him about one of his favorite people who was black as he spouted off. He told me that was different. I told him so it is actually the person not the color of their skin? He mulled that over for awhile and decided for himself it is the person's character that counts.

But he still didn't see himself as free unless he could sling "ni99er" at any moment? Amazing.

He was born and raised without the PG bullshit and all of the race baiting crap that is tossed around these days. We all have to make those decisions on PC and manners for ourselves at some point in life. Personally if someone has crappy mannerisms I don't care what they profess to be I do not have to like them.

Yes manners! I don't care what someone s opinions are on sex change as long as they treat me with courtesy.

From a man who morphed hisself into a woman.

Benjamin Franklin

I'll field this one.

I'm an artist, a creative personality, like Hitler. I've been deprived of love, a normal career, -at times- a home, dignity and respect.

I have been basically marched to Golgotha and I'm facing crucifixion.

I'VE missed out on NOT being brutalized and destroyed.

I was born a woman you NAZI pig.

Benjamin Franklin

One liners do not impress me, If you want specifics ask a pointed question? The answer was to a broad question. As to deprived of, I am not because I won't accept being any of those things. I fight back twice as hard as anyone comes at me, so few do take the initiative and all have failed. If someone wants a problem, it has always been my way to step up. I have had friends fired from jobs because of PC to include because one had a rebel flag on his lunchbox, one put a white boot cover on his head like a kkk member, one made the statement he did not believe in interracial marriage. In all instances the person making the claim was not even directly involved in any of the events. So that is PC and anyone who supports it is purely racist, or racial appologist scum. AND AMENDED to include all other BS labels like HOMOPHOBES>>>FIN.
Nazis ask open ended questions to get you to make more opportunities for them to persecute you.

Benjamin Franklin

One liners do not impress me, If you want specifics ask a pointed question? The answer was to a broad question. As to deprived of, I am not because I won't accept being any of those things. I fight back twice as hard as anyone comes at me, so few do take the initiative and all have failed. If someone wants a problem, it has always been my way to step up. I have had friends fired from jobs because of PC to include because one had a rebel flag on his lunchbox, one put a white boot cover on his head like a kkk member, one made the statement he did not believe in interracial marriage. In all instances the person making the claim was not even directly involved in any of the events. So that is PC and anyone who supports it is purely racist, or racial appologist scum.

Damn, and I so yearned for your approval. Sounds like this "PC" business is no problem then, just don't accept it. It was the same with the "war on christmas" for me. I knew it was bullshit so I just didn't pay it any heed. Kudos.

Sounds like you'd better go step up to your friend’s employer(s). I’ll leave you to it, I’m guessing your work here is never done fighting something you can ignore.

But yet you rail against other people objecting to what YOU say. How are you any different from them?

It is impossible to go through life without giving offense to someone, unless you never say anything to anyone. The only thing a person can do is to treat others the way YOU would like to be treated.

So if I am offended when a black person at work takes the Lords name in Vain I can have him fired, Is that your position?

Sure, go have a black guy fired, are you free now?

I was born a woman you NAZI pig.

Man, everyone's a nazi today.

PC is obviously dying. It reached its peak during the Obama administration which could not even bring itself to utter "Islamic terrorism" ffs.

The days of insisting on the predigested moral criteria of mediocre minds has come to an end and is the lot of snowflakes isolated in some big cities and college campuses.

Last edited:

Benjamin Franklin

I'll field this one.

I'm an artist, a creative personality, like Hitler. I've been deprived of love, a normal career, -at times- a home, dignity and respect.

I think you also missed out on coherent use of the English language.

Benjamin Franklin

I'll field this one.

I think you also missed out on coherent use of the English language.
Why should she or anyone else care what you think. <there was I PC enough for you?

Forum List

Back