Libs are heartless Jackals

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Always looking for an opportunity to create more victims of the tranny cult with an assist from the "healthcare" industry. Sanity in this world is fading fast.

Always looking for an opportunity to create more victims of the tranny cult with an assist from the "healthcare" industry. Sanity in this world is fading fast.
Talk about yer fake news sites.

The kid could not have waited two more years until he was an adult to make his mind up? How is it that mentally ill people demonstrating clear signs of mental illness are now a government-protected right to be more mentally ill?

So basically, parents have no rights to raise their own children as they see fit anymore.

I would tell the kid to stay away and to not even bother visiting or writing. But wouldn't it be funny now if a few years from now the kid realizes he's made a horrible mistake?
Last I heard, a large number of transsexuals end up committing suicide or trying to.

The teen is now 19-years-old and in foster care living with a ‘non-gendered’ chaplain named Lavender Kelley.

Screen Shot 2024-08-25 at 7.19.54 PM.png

Figures that he/she/it lives in Washington DC.

The kid could not have waited two more years until he was an adult to make his mind up? How is it that mentally ill people demonstrating clear signs of mental illness are now a government-protected right to be more mentally ill?

So basically, parents have no rights to raise their own children as they see fit anymore.

I would tell the kid to stay away and to not even bother visiting or writing. But wouldn't it be funny now if a few years from now the kid realizes he's made a horrible mistake?
Last I heard, a large number of transsexuals end up committing suicide or trying to.

In U.S., Who Is at Greatest Risk for Suicides? | PRB​

1724628093119.png
Population Reference Bureau
https://www.prb.org › resources › in-u-s-who-is-at-grea...

The highest suicide rates have historically been among the oldest Americans. Many elderly have undiagnosed or untreated depression, which can be intensified by ...

Forum List

Back