Libs ignore the elephant in the room

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Libs decry the obvious disrespect of black people exhibited by the owner of the Clippers. They ignore the larger and equally troubling disrespect for women and the institution of marriage. Sterling is the poster boy for the across the board immoral slob that we have agreed to tolerate in our society...and the acceptance...perhaps the fostering...of a lack of respect for the things that hold our society together. Wake up America...Rome beckons.

The Lib's sense of morality:

Do whatever the hell you want except insult black folks or adhere to a set of religious morals. Anything goes!!! It's a free-for-all.

One would think at least the gay folk would come to the defense of their new found devotion to the institution of marriage.

What do you believe would have happened had the NBA not acted like the Thought Police and dumped on Sterling?

Seriously, I'm not being snide. What do any of you think would have happened?

Did the NBA act on Sterling to do -- What? Benefit society? No, that's not their job. And they couldn't care less about the rest of society.

While you're all pondering that question, think about this one...

Why doesn't the NBA come to the podium and the players stand together to protest any time an NBA Player is arrested for -- Throwing his OL down the stairs....

For making actual Terrorist Threats

Or when Dennis Rodman visits and glorifies one of the most murdering motherfuckers on earth -- Kim Jong Un

Or when Allen Iverson maimed a man

Or when DeShawn Stevenson was arrested for statutory rape

Or the fact that Isaiah Rider was arrested 832 times (maybe more)

Or DUI manslaughter

Or the murder of a Limo Driver

Or for writing bad checks

Funny how the NBA came to the immediate defense of Kobe Bryant when he was charged with rape. Remember that?

Who did Sterling hurt? Did he underpay some people? Maybe. Is he being sued because? Yes.

I refuse to support Sterling. He's a scumbag.

But this? This isn't the NBA or America acting to prevent someone or something from harm.

People, this is political correctness led by the usual suspects. They're telling you that, while we may not have re-education camps for incorrect political thought, what the scumbag left can do to you is far worse.

If you're on the wrong side of the political spectrum.

Funny how, when a player violates the rules of common decency, the League is often nowhere to be found. But when a white owner (who happens to be a KNOWN dirtbag) violates PC Thought Rules, they're all over him.

I maintain that the NBA didn't do anything other than fall in line with the Thought Police. That if it weren't for them, they probably wouldn't have done much.

In fact, they KNEW what kind of dirtbag he was all along and did NOTHING about it.

Until it hit the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

Funny how that works.

I don't care anyway. I lost interest in the NBA during the Michael Jordan years. And now, they've just cost themselves. Not immediately. But over a period of time, they'll lose more and more fans and they won't understand why.

What do you believe would have happened had the NBA not acted like the Thought Police and dumped on Sterling?

Did the NBA act on Sterling to do -- What? Benefit society? No, that's not their job. And they couldn't care less about the rest of society.

Why doesn't the NBA come to the podium and the players stand together to protest any time an NBA Player is arrested for -- Throwing his OL down the stairs....

Or when Dennis Rodman visits and glorifies one of the most murdering motherfuckers on earth -- Kim Jong Un

Or DUI manslaughter

Funny how the NBA came to the immediate defense of Kobe Bryant when he was charged with rape. Remember that?

Who did Sterling hurt? Did he underpay some people? Maybe. Is he being sued because? Yes.

But this? This isn't the NBA or America acting to prevent someone or something from harm.

People, this is political correctness led by the usual suspects. They're telling you that, while we may not have re-education camps for incorrect political thought, what the scumbag left can do to you is far worse.

Funny how, when a player violates the rules of common decency, the League is often nowhere to be found. But when a white owner (who happens to be a KNOWN dirtbag) violates PC Thought Rules, they're all over him.

I maintain that the NBA didn't do anything other than fall in line with the Thought Police. That if it weren't for them, they probably wouldn't have done much.

In fact, they KNEW what kind of dirtbag he was all along and did NOTHING about it.

Funny how that works.

I don't care anyway. I lost interest in the NBA during the Michael Jordan years. And now, they've just cost themselves. Not immediately. But over a period of time, they'll lose more and more fans and they won't understand why.

Not to mention Kobe Bryant's rape case in Vail, CO. Shhhhhh!!!

Or DUI manslaughter

Funny how that works.

All the stuff you identify is excused because their great great grandfathers were slaves...unfortunately Sterlings sin is that he just doesn't want them around him...except when he's getting a blow job. He is a pig...but that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Look, guys and gals. I'm not taking up for Sterling. He's a dirtbag. A scum-sucking piece of trash.

But the NBA? Fuck them.

Anybody remember Tim Donaghy? The referee busted for gambling? He accused the NBA, rightly, of using Referees that were 'company men' to swing games in a direction that favored the NBA.

That's why I said that I lost interest in the NBA during the Jordan years. Anybody who couldn't see the favoritism toward Jordan seriously needs to stick to watching women's gymnastics.

I didn't DISlike Jordan, i just didn't like the favorable calls he got. It was plain as day.

They did the same with Shaq for several years. Had he been called for HALF the offensive fouls he committed down around and under the basket, he wouldn't have lasted past the 1st quarter of ANY game. Which is why they created a 'zone' under the basket. I think. Whatever.

But the NBA has become less of a sport and more of a kabuke theatre. They go through the movements, they pretend to be playing Basketball, but I'm not convinced the better team wins most of the time.

The NBA has dug its own grave. For them to come out and act like they're pure as the driven snow, for them to show faux outrage when they knew ALL ALONG what kind of dirtbag Sterling was?

Fuck them.

And fuck all the players and their bullshit outrage. Especially when they don't have SHIT to say when one of their own commits actual CRIMES.

Sterling? A scumbag but all he did was run his stupid fucking mouth. The NBA should have just let the Public and the individual players take care of the situation.

This is like obama denouncing dishonesty in politics.... :dunno:

Libs decry the obvious disrespect of black people exhibited by the owner of the Clippers. They ignore the larger and equally troubling disrespect for women and the institution of marriage. Sterling is the poster boy for the across the board immoral slob that we have agreed to tolerate in our society...and the acceptance...perhaps the fostering...of a lack of respect for the things that hold our society together. Wake up America...Rome beckons.

How is this libs only?

I agree. He was so racist that everyone forgot to be upset at his cheating but...Libs?

How is this libs only?

I agree. He was so racist that everyone forgot to be upset at his cheating but...Libs?

He went way beyond cheating...

I say libs because you are the ones blowing your horn the loudest...forgetting what else has been run over.

How is this libs only?

He went way beyond cheating...

I say libs because you are the ones blowing your horn the loudest...forgetting what else has been run over.

Blowing what horn? Are you just trolling again?

I agree with what you're saying, everyone kinda forgot that part of the story. Shit when it came out I didnt even know he was married :lol: but...Libs and horns?

Righteous indignation defending the negro...forgetting the reset of his abominations...it ain't that complicated...but thanks for your agreement.

They show no more disgust for Sterling than cons do for Rush Limbaugh and Newt Gingrich.

Righteous indignation defending the negro...forgetting the reset of his abominations...it ain't that complicated...but thanks for your agreement.

Ok, he said offensive stuff yeah.

No one forgot it, it just wasnt as bad as his racism and the tape. But yeah, they glossed over it.

What? Wait, horns and libs? What does defending blacks have to do with ignoring his cheating?

How is this libs only?

Everyone is a lib unless you are completely against abortion, are against gay marriage, are an evangelical Christian or Catholic, believe that the wealthy pay too much in taxes, and believe the EPA should be abolished, among many other far right ideas. For the most part, Mitt Romney is a lib to these people.

I honestly don't care how the old phart feels. These posts of yours are diversionary, the man is a racist and needs to sell the team and get the hell out of town.

Ok, he said offensive stuff yeah.

No one forgot it, it just wasnt as bad as his racism and the tape. But yeah, they glossed over it.

What? Wait, horns and libs? What does defending blacks have to do with ignoring his cheating?

His disrespect of women and his disrespect of marriage is just as egregious as his disrespect of blacks. But it is only to defend blacks that the media and the libs respond...the rest goes right over their amoral and "everything is relative" heads.

I honestly don't care how the old phart feels. These posts of yours are diversionary, the man is a racist and needs to sell the team and get the hell out of town.

You are clueless...his sins go far beyond racism. That is the point. You libs cannot see past racism.

Forum List

Back