Libs Lying About Budget Cuts Causing Ebola

Funny to hear you anti-government conservatives begging for the government to save you,

and crying because it hasn't already.

Where's the mighty private sector's vaccine for Ebola? You know, the private sector that you RWnuts always say needs to make the maximum profit possible because that is what motivates research and innovation?

Well, where's that innovative Ebola vaccine after 40 years?

they don't care about Ebola or any other illness it wasn't profitable for their buddies at big Pharma to cure. they also think it's cute to stand in the way of every scientific advance and then cry and wring their hands and blame this president for everything since the beginning of time, especially things their politics are responsible for.

USMB libs lying?

What's new?

I think you mean usmb rightwingnuts lying.

try again

nice troll thread, though.

Every time you liars post a barefaced lie in a thread title, expect me or another rational person to post a countervailing TRUE thread because we don't want to keep giving oxygen to you liars and your false threads.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

You know the budget argument surrounding Ebola is a ruse. The lies you people got away with in 2012 will no longer be tolerated. Period.

what's the matter, snookums, you don't like anyone calling out *your* lies?

too bad... you could always stop lying and tell the truth instead of posting rightwingnut talking points.

get it?

got it?

good.

Wow! That was original. Thanks for bumping my thread.

Libs lying about budget cuts for Ebola just like Benghazi lie.

it wasn't meant to be original. it was meant to make fun of you.

you need a tissue, snookums?

now please... go rant about every subject under the sun since you're clearly incapable of defending anything you say and have to start spewing and stamping your feet.

Econchick has all the signs of being powerless and not liking it one bit.

try again

Every time you liars post a barefaced lie in a thread title, expect me or another rational person to post a countervailing TRUE thread because we don't want to keep giving oxygen to you liars and your false threads.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

You know the budget argument surrounding Ebola is a ruse. The lies you people got away with in 2012 will no longer be tolerated. Period.

too bad... you could always stop lying and tell the truth instead of posting rightwingnut talking points.

get it?

got it?

good.

now please... go rant about every subject under the sun since you're clearly incapable of defending anything you say and have to start spewing and stamping your feet.

i'd say that's true. i'd also say there's a real good chance she's someone's nasty little sock

Forty years AT LEAST Big Pharma, with its billions, has had to find a vaccine for Ebola.

Now, all of the sudden, Big Pharma's biggest fans, the RWnuts, want the GOVERNMENT to come up with one in 3 weeks.

lol, this is getting better than Benghazi, seriously...

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

get it?

got it?

good.

i'd say that's true. i'd also say there's a real good chance she's someone's nasty little sock

Are you aware that she was Iraq for years finding WMD's? That she has as much formal education as Paul Krugman? That she shot a man in Reno once, just to watch him die?

...okay, she didn't claim the last one...

USMB libs lying?

What's new?

try again

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

get it?

got it?

good.

Lying Lilly-livered liberals......

:hmpf:

Funny to hear you anti-government conservatives begging for the government to save you,

Where's the mighty private sector's vaccine for Ebola? You know, the private sector that you RWnuts always say needs to make the maximum profit possible because that is what motivates research and innovation?

they don't care about Ebola or any other illness it wasn't profitable for their buddies at big Pharma to cure. they also think it's cute to stand in the way of every scientific advance and then cry and wring their hands and blame this president for everything since the beginning of time, especially things their politics are responsible for.

Did you even read what you typed LOL?

Where do they dig you people up from. LOL.

I have to be honest....I'm used to smart libs ....I've never seen so many bottom dweller libs in one spot in my life.....LMAO

Last edited:
Anything to deflect from Obama's incompetence. All over the lib cable networks that Republican budget cuts allegedly caused Ebola (as if anyone would be stupid enough to believe it). Except now their lies being trounced, LOL.

But watch far left libs on USMB try this excuse. Ready....5...4....3....2.....
I would love to see at least one link to what you claim. How about it?

Really nit wit?????

It's right there in front of your eyes as a THREAD.

LMAO.
So you will have no problem linking it, will you? :D
Yooooo Hoooooo! EconChick?

get it?

got it?

good.

Are you aware that she was Iraq for years finding WMD's? That she has as much formal education as Paul Krugman? That she shot a man in Reno once, just to watch him die?

...okay, she didn't claim the last one...

hahahahaha! my husband uses that line all the time. heh.

Did you even read what you typed LOL?

Where do they dig you people up from. LOL.

I have to be honest....I'm used to smart libs ....I've never seen so many bottom dweller libs in one spot in my life.....LMAO

your criticism is duly noted. if it were on paper, i'd file it in the appropriate place....

mostly i'll just continue to treat you with the contempt you deserve.

Anything to deflect from Obama's incompetence. All over the lib cable networks that Republican budget cuts allegedly caused Ebola (as if anyone would be stupid enough to believe it). Except now their lies being trounced, LOL.

But watch far left libs on USMB try this excuse. Ready....5...4....3....2.....
I would love to see at least one link to what you claim. How about it?

Really nit wit?????

It's right there in front of your eyes as a THREAD.

LMAO.
So you will have no problem linking it, will you? :D
Yooooo Hoooooo! EconChick?

mmmmmm, where'd she go? :badgrin:

Oh looky.......all my gullible little libtard friends keep bumping my thread....LMAO.....I didn't expect it to get bumped THIS much, LMFAO!

Thanks for putting the thread title in everyone's face. :badgrin::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I don't read your stupid posts.....I just USE you like Kleenex....because you're so brainless. Now watch.....even after explaining that........watch the dummies play right into my hands, LOL.

Oh, and the title??? Yes, we all know you libs lie about EEEEEEEEEEbola.

:)

The OP just makes up something and attributes it to liberals.

Republicans said they eat babies heads. Of course they do they're republicans and they're liars...they eat the whole baby

The private sector is going to be all over this any day now. Good thing Republicans cut the funding. Good for America! Who needs to be protected from dieases...Imean, besides the OP and every scared person here

Of course it's funny, because it's not true. Note that they're pointing out the democrat talking point is completely bogus. They're not saying it's a good or bad thing that the government does medical research, they're pointing out that any faux CDC "cuts" were first proposed by Obama and replaced with spending increases by Republicans.

Have any of the countries with full blown socialized medicine developed such a vaccine? Are any of them even close, or are they not really pursuing it because most medical innovations still come from the bad ol' US of A because there still is the ability to make a profit from creating things that people want to buy?

The fact of the matter is, that 80% of patents in medicine now come from private industry, not from bureautratic institutions or academia's research centers where back in the day, almost everything in medicine found its genesis. People in private industry don't get to make lame excuses like "It was my tight budget that caused me to be an escapist, excuse-making dolt." Do that, and you get your ass fired, and someone who can handle the job replaces you.

Forum List

Back