🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libs to make non-mask-wearing a misdemeanor in Pa

Sen. Art Haywood of Philadelphia would send Pennsylvanians to the Penitentiary, no questions asked, for 2 years for failure to wear face masks.

America is becoming more and more like North Fucking Korea

I don't think it would stand up in court. Hell even I could challenge that bullshit in open court and I'm not even a lawyer.

Those poor anti-maskx butterflies fluttering around the poison flowers fertilized with right wing fakery manure are so fun to laugh at.

No one is going to jail at all for the first few violations. They will pay their fines and put on their masks.

heres-a-mask-for-you.jpg

Sen. Art Haywood of Philadelphia would send Pennsylvanians to the Penitentiary, no questions asked, for 2 years for failure to wear face masks.

I don't think it would stand up in court. Hell even I could challenge that bullshit in open court and I'm not even a lawyer.

In the Civilized Counties of Pennsylvania, like Mercer where I am domiciled, I think you are right.

But in Allegheny (Pittsburgh) or Philadelphia, I don't think the liberals judges will give a shit.

Did you bother to actually comprehend what you read in your link? It says that people can be given UP TO 2 years in prison, and/or UP TO a 5,000 fine. Most people will be given a small fine for the first offense. If a person keeps disobeying the order to wear a mask, then they can increase the fines and run the risk for being thrown in jail.

No, they won't be thrown in jail for 2 years for the first offense.

BTW....................how exactly is America becoming more and more like N. Korea? Being told to wear a mask isn't quite the same as living in a dictatorship.

THAT makes it ALL BETTER?????

Did you bother to actually comprehend what you read in your link? It says that people can be given UP TO 2 years in prison, and/or UP TO a 5,000 fine. Most people will be given a small fine for the first offense. If a person keeps disobeying the order to wear a mask, then they can increase the fines and run the risk for being thrown in jail.

BTW....................how exactly is America becoming more and more like N. Korea? Being told to wear a mask isn't quite the same as living in a dictatorship.

You are almost as stupid as Polish Prince. No, didn't say it was better or worse, just said that nobody who refuses to wear a mask the first time will not be awarded 2 years in jail, like Polish Prince has repeatedly claimed.

The whole damn country needs to be wide open

We've only been saying for months

If you don't want to wear a mask, stay home.

It should be those of you who are so ignorant, so gullible, and just so damn stupid that you've been brainwashed into living in a state of fear and submission over a hyperbolized flu outbreak, who should stay home, and leave us sane people alone.

If you want to forfeit your own freedom, then go ahead. If you demand that others do so in order to pander to your irrational fears, then fuck you

You want to put people in prison for 2 years because they aren't wearing a mask and arent even sick? This is crazy chit-------a power grab meant to abuse people.

Again, it says that they can receive UP TO a 2 year sentence, and UP TO a 5,000 fine. They aren't going to award the maximum punishment possible for the first offense or two. The maximum they can be given is UP TO 2 years, meaning that even if jail time was awarded, chances are very good they won't be in jail for a full 2 years.

Unless a lib is in the court. Then all bets are off. Because you people abuse everything in pursuit of your "Greater Good".

You are almost as stupid as Polish Prince. No, didn't say it was better or worse, just said that nobody who refuses to wear a mask the first time will not be awarded 2 years in jail, like Polish Prince has repeatedly claimed.

With a liberal judge, dam straight they will give maximum sentences. Why do you think Sen. Haywood- a Hardcore Ultraliberal from Philadelphia is proposing a maximum 2 year sentence if he doesn't see circumstances (like if there is a conservative defendant) where he sees imposing it? Look what the libs did to Manafort for political reasons? Or General Flynn or Roger Stone?

Now, if a group of African American youths is hanging out in an open air drug market, those folks will get a warning.

With a liberal judge, dam straight they will give maximum sentences. Why do you think Sen. Haywood- a Hardcore Ultraliberal from Philadelphia is proposing a maximum 2 year sentence if he doesn't see circumstances (like if there is a conservative defendant) where he sees imposing it? Look what the libs did to Manafort for political reasons? Or General Flynn or Roger Stone?

Now, if a group of African American youths is hanging out in an open air drug market, those folks will get a warning.

You are a paranoid idiot.

ME?! LOLOL

ME?! LOLOL

If you were paying attention, you would have seen that I was responding to Polish Prince. But, if you share his views and think that a person will be given 2 years for the first offense, you are also a paranoid idiot.

ME?! LOLOL

If you were paying attention, you would have seen that I was responding to Polish Prince. But, if you share his views and think that a person will be given 2 years for the first offense, you are also a paranoid idiot.
Frankly this multi quote thing is cumbersome and confusing. I am assuming you are responding to me this time? Hell. I don't know.

ME?! LOLOL

Frankly this multi quote thing is cumbersome and confusing. I am assuming you are responding to me this time? Hell. I don't know.

Since you asked, yes, I AM responding to you, and if you are believing the same crap that Polish Prince is spewing (and apparently believes), then yes, in my estimation, you are a paranoid idiot.

ME?! LOLOL

Since you asked, yes, I AM responding to you, and if you are believing the same crap that Polish Prince is spewing (and apparently believes), then yes, in my estimation, you are a paranoid idiot.
Looks like i may agree with him. There is a double standard of dispensing justice in this nation. That is not a conspiracy theory..>THAT"S A FACT. All you gotta do is look around you, bud. It's everywhere unless you're holding those eyes shut on purpose.

Having to wear a mask during a pandemic is not an authoritarian act

Refusing to wear a mask for the good of the community is the act of personal cowardice.

No libertarian or anarchist here is going to make anyone shut up.

(1) It is the right thing to wear a mask.

(2) government has the right to mandate wearing a mask.

(3) the cowards who oppose it will do nothing but yell.

Forum List

Back