🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libs to make non-mask-wearing a misdemeanor in Pa

My suspicions is that liberal law enforcement will follow conservatives around to record dozens of mask violations, and then send them to the penitentiary for consecutive sentences.
Well, we've found the latest RWI talking point.
It is,

"We must spread EVERY conspiracy theory, and on top of that, we need to create new ones, as ridiculous as they are, to keep fear high and keep attention OFF of trumps daily Failures."

Its not a matter of "correction", but a matter of punishing your political enemies. Social friendly elements like BLM Rioters , Antifa or Nancy Pelosi would get a pass and a warning. Probably those who snitched them out would be prosecuted on trumped up charges.

Theoretically, I suppose the humiliation of being in jail would convince most people to stay home in house arrest. But that's not the problem that the Liberal Senator is trying to address.

It's a matter of punishing and rehabilitating criminals, Polishprince. No one has a civil liberty to spread germs in public during a pandemic. You think in terms of political friends and enemies instead of what is best and safest for all of us.

If you don't want to wear a mask, stay home.

If it was about that, Fauci would be in prison today for his baseball stadium violations, Pelosi would be expelled from the house, and the Portland PD would be rounding up and imprisoning BLM Rioters burning their city (and violating social distancing).

But those people all are socially and politically friendly to Sen. Haywood and other lib
You are merely babbling without factual evidence. But that is what cultural neo-fascists do, make things up.

Stay home instead of stumbling around in public.

Its not a matter of "correction", but a matter of punishing your political enemies. Social friendly elements like BLM Rioters , Antifa or Nancy Pelosi would get a pass and a warning. Probably those who snitched them out would be prosecuted on trumped up charges.

Theoretically, I suppose the humiliation of being in jail would convince most people to stay home in house arrest. But that's not the problem that the Liberal Senator is trying to address.

It's a matter of punishing and rehabilitating criminals, Polishprince. No one has a civil liberty to spread germs in public during a pandemic. You think in terms of political friends and enemies instead of what is best and safest for all of us.

If it was about that, Fauci would be in prison today for his baseball stadium violations, Pelosi would be expelled from the house, and the Portland PD would be rounding up and imprisoning BLM Rioters burning their city (and violating social distancing).

But those people all are socially and politically friendly to Sen. Haywood and other lib
You are merely babbling without factual evidence. But that is what cultural neo-fascists do, make things up.

The people will have their choice this November. Either an indefinite permanent lockdown under Sleepy Joe or a return to prosperity under Donald J Trump.

The people will have their choice this November. Either an indefinite permanent lockdown under Sleepy Joe or a return to prosperity under Donald J Trump.
a false either or

Sen. Art Haywood of Philadelphia would send Pennsylvanians to the Penitentiary, no questions asked, for 2 years for failure to wear face masks.

America is becoming more and more like North Fucking Korea

You apparently don't know the difference between felony and misdemeanor.

Fucking idiot.

Sen. Art Haywood of Philadelphia would send Pennsylvanians to the Penitentiary, no questions asked, for 2 years for failure to wear face masks.

Fucking idiot.

The link indicated there will be a 2-year prison term prescribed for Mask violations, should Sen. Haywood's bill be enacted into law.

So , even if its a misdemeanor, if they nail you for 10 counts that's still 20 years.

Fucking idiot.

The link indicated there will be a 2-year prison term prescribed for Mask violations, should Sen. Haywood's bill be enacted into law.

So , even if its a misdemeanor, if they nail you for 10 counts that's still 20 years.

Wrong. They will not award the maximum sentence for the first couple of violations. Chances are, it would be just a fine, with possibly probation, but I don't see anyone going to jail for not wearing a mask and getting caught the first time. Incidentally, they aren't going to stack up charges like you are claiming, that is just more of your paranoid bullshit. You can receive UP TO 2 years, meaning the judge can give you anything from a night in jail, UP TO 2 years, depending on the circumstances.

No........................nobody is going to go to jail for 20 years like you are trying to claim.

Those poor anti-maskx butterflies fluttering around the poison flowers fertilized with right wing fakery manure are so fun to laugh at.

No one is going to jail at all for the first few violations. They will pay their fines and put on their masks.

Being told to wear a mask isn't quite the same as living in a dictatorship.

Bull fucking shit it isn't.

I'm starting to wonder if these people live in a cave. It appears that they have absolutely no clue about the tyrannical insanity happening in different parts of the world. Like grandmas getting arrested, or a pregnant woman getting arrested in her own home for a Facebook post, etc, etc. They are either completely unaware of what has been happening in the world, or they actually agree with the tyranny, because they're hopelessly brainwashed bootlickers. Not sure which.

I'm starting to wonder if these people live in a cave. It appears that they have absolutely no clue about the tyrannical insanity happening in different parts of the world. Like grandmas getting arrested, or a pregnant woman getting arrested in her own home for a Facebook post, etc, etc. They are either completely unaware of what has been happening in the world, or they actually agree with the tyranny, because they're hopelessly brainwashed bootlickers. Not sure which.

I'm going with brainwashed bootlickers.

I'm going with brainwashed bootlickers.

I hadn't read the whole thread, but after reading the post below, I think you're right. Bootlickers of the worst kind.

A couple of weeks as a trustee having to wear a mask at the local lock up would induce a mind change quickly.

Explain exactly HOW being told to wear a mask is the same as living in a dictatorship.

How's them boots taste, boy?

So, you got nothing to show how being told to wear a mask is the same as living in a dictatorship, just lame insults. I should have figured as much. And, fwiw, whenever I go to the grocery or other places, I see MANY people here in Amarillo that aren't wearing masks, even if there are signs posted that they have to be worn. When I asked one of the workers at the store why they were letting people in without a mask, they said it was too much hassle, and just let them pass.

To the bootlickers here, apparently it's fine if their Dear Leaders don't go by the same rules as us peasants. They are the worst kind of people, because they not only enable but actually cheer on the lying tyrannical criminals. And in doing so, they hand over our rights and freedom, due to their stupidity.

Forum List

Back