Libsoftiktok banned from Facebook over transgender issue

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Suspended for calling out Boston's Children hospital for their transgender policy with children.
It looks like an NBC journalist called Brandy Zadrozny prompted the firing with this NBC article against LibsOftiktok:

Last edited:
Calling the Left radical and extreme does not seem to describe just how radical and extreme they have become.

Why would FB do that? It's free advertising for Boston Children's. Unless FB knows that what they are doing is evil, but they want them to continue it.

Why would FB do that? It's free advertising for Boston Children's. Unless FB knows that what they are doing is evil, but they want them to continue it.
From the Left vantage point, there is no such thing as evil, unless you are trying to save an unborn child or defend the freedom to speech or a free market

For you see, life and freedom are what is really evil.

Well if they fail to kill them in the womb, they will make sure they won't be able to reproduce.

That is the goal, population control.

That and easier to control.

Create an entire generation of soft, weak willed, ambition less, emotionally charged, feelings based, pampered and they are easy to control. They won't ever excel or exceed in life and just want to sit behind their phones.

They won't be tough, strong willed people, that are unafraid, confident, love their country and willing to protect it, that are smart and capable. They won't be the people who will look you in the eye and say kiss my ass as the country and society they love is dissolved.

The diary of Anne Frank was NOT banned, skippy.
A novel based on it ANNE FRANK’S DIARY: THE GRAPHIC ADAPTATION was banned.
Try again.

I don't believe it was banned, what happened is it was removed from the curriculum for kids under high school age.

Anne Frank is a book. No longer a person thanks to right wing extremists. Anyhow, right wing extremists in Texas banned it.

Schools have too many transgender how to have sex books and probably need room on the shelves

But nothing surprises me anymore about the government run schools. In fact, kids are probably not taught about the Holocaust, or if they are, they are not taught that the National Sociali8sts conducted the genocide.

Texas also had a bunch of people die from the cold cuz they were dependent on wind power.

And from what I hear, Texas is on the verge of turning blue.

Texas also had a bunch of people die from the cold cuz they were dependent on wind power.
That is not even close to accurate. You have to be kidding, right?

1660918450880.png

That is not even close to accurate. You have to be kidding, right?

View attachment 684518
What are you babbling about?
Had they not relied on wind power, and remained on fossil fuels, they would all be alive.

Forum List

Back