🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lies of Hillary Clinton

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Here is a pretty definitive account of at least some of Hillarys lies, with detailed discussion and sources. It is clear she cannot tell the truth. It is clear she lies in the same way each time, glossing over little inconvenient facts that render her narrative false. Does she actually not know she is lying? Is it intentional? Either way it looks way bad.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Hillary Clinton’s CNN interview on Tuesday (which I discussed with Megyn Kelly that evening), Mrs. Clinton rolled out a string of misrepresentations in defense of her improper e-mail practices. She flatly misrepresented that there was no law to govern her conduct. As we have discussed repeatedly in these pages since March, however, federal criminal statutes, federal record regulations, State Department handbooks, and Mrs. Clinton’s own directions to State Department personnel all plainly governed and prohibited her egregious conduct. A brief recap of how some of those rules apply here lays her “no law” claim to waste: Mrs. Clinton’s maintenance and exclusive use of a private e-mail address to conduct official business violated State Department regulations (in place since at least 2005), which required that such business be conducted whenever possible over official servers in order to protect the security of sensitive State business. (See 12 Foreign Affairs Manual 544.3(a): “It is the Department’s general policy that normal day-to-day operations be conducted on an authorized AIS, which has the proper level of security control to provide nonrepudiation, authentication and encryption, to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the resident information.”) For what it’s worth, the White House also claims that Mrs. Clinton violated the Obama administration’s e-mail policy prohibiting private e-mail accounts. Mrs. Clinton herself reportedly cabled State Department employees stationed overseas in 2011 to direct them not to use private e-mails to conduct official business. And she removed at least one ambassador from his post, in part, because of his use of commercial e-mail systems to conduct State business.

Read more at: Hillary Clinton s E-mails -- No Subpoena She Broke the Law Regardless National Review Online

Mod Edit: You can't post the entire article and you've been here long enough to know that.

Thank you for the National Review hit list. Hilarious!
I am certain you can find the factual errors in the article then. Please provide links when you do.

Please provide "credible" proof that those lies are true.
Contined in the article.
Again please post proof that these are not lies, or point out the inaccuracies in the article.

I believe absolutely nothing in the Clinton-hating National Review. It's a NaziCon rag.

Yes
she had a private email acct and lied about it.

But that is 1 lie, where are the other lies!!
You used a plural!! start documenting them.
Look, you don't have to list all of them. I doubt the mods would let you print several encyclopedias.
So, let stick to this year, ok?

You got 1!

Another Hillary email thread that goes no where but insinuate and stretch out stories that have little facts to them.

I do agree that she is way too secretive which turns me off , and may cost her the run for the white house.

Yes
she had a private email acct and lied about it.

But that is 1 lie, where are the other lies!!
You used a plural!! start documenting them.
Look, you don't have to list all of them. I doubt the mods would let you print several encyclopedias.
So, let stick to this year, ok?

You got 1!

Nope.

1. "I did not solicit any e-mails from Sidney Blumenthal." Lie

2. "I had no classified information on my server." Lie

3. "I used a private server for convenience." Lie

4. "I had only one mobile device." Lie

There are more...but you get the point. The Hildabeast is toast.

"Mrs. Clinton herself reportedly cabled State Department employees stationed overseas in 2011 to direct them not to use private e-mails to conduct official business. And she removed at least one ambassador from his post, in part, because of his use of commercial e-mail systems to conduct State business."

This is really amusing. She didn't know better but she cabled her employees not to use private emails to conduct official business. This is the well known prompt, "Do as I say, not as I do." and the old adage, "I am above rules and laws. I am a Clinton." Let's see if it works for her.

Another Hillary email thread that goes no where but insinuate and stretch out stories that have little facts to them.

I do agree that she is way too secretive which turns me off , and may cost her the run for the white house.
NO there are plenty of facts. It is a fact she illegally witheld 30k emails. IT is a fact she edited the emails she turned over. It is a fact she lied about the issue in her first news conference on the topic. It is a fact she said she didnt want to have 2 devices to run emails. When in fact she did have two devices. It is a fact she said she used the email ony to communicate with Bill It is a fact Bill has sent 2 emails in his entire life.
The suppositions are that her server was hacked by Chinese or other foreign powers and lots of classified information went missing But the jury is still out on that.

It's a fact that Hillary is a habitual Liar.

How does one 'solicit' an email? What does that mean? Where exactly does this gem of a quote (1.) come from? Is it taken completely out of context or worse -- is it fabricated?

(2.) Who determines what is classified?

(3.) Cannot prove otherwise. This one is nuts

(4.) Huh? For use? For business? Context please and full quote

"Mrs. Clinton herself reportedly cabled State Department employees stationed overseas in 2011 to direct them not to use private e-mails to conduct official business. And she removed at least one ambassador from his post, in part, because of his use of commercial e-mail systems to conduct State business."

This is really amusing. She didn't know better but she cabled her employees not to use private emails to conduct official business. This is the well known prompt, "Do as I say, not as I do." and the old adage, "I am above rules and laws. I am a Clinton." Let's see if it works for her.

Didn't know any better? Where does this come from? Do Secretaries have the option of acting differently than their underlings? I would hope so. :rofl:

yawn...

personal attacks as a campaign strategy? and the "Lies" thing is the one that puts most of America to sleep

LOL, you oppose that, do you? Funny, I never see dante mentioning this standard to Democrats. Is it just a new one for dante and he hasn't had a chance to mention it yet?

How does one 'solicit' an email? What does that mean? Where exactly does this gem of a quote (1.) come from? Is it taken completely out of context or worse -- is it fabricated?

(2.) Who determines what is classified?

(3.) Cannot prove otherwise. This one is nuts

(4.) Huh? For use? For business? Context please and full quote

Frankly, I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. :) The facts are out there. Use google. It's your friend.

Forum List

Back