🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lies of Hillary Clinton

jealousy rears it's misshapen head!

That didn't even make sense for you
Not my problem if your reading comprehension is that of a hydrosphyalic

I understood what you wrote perfectly fine, it just didn't make sense.

OK, Holmes, explain it to me. Why would a libertarian be "jealous" he's not in a liberal circle jerk? That makes sense to you? Seriously?
Jealousy is the basis of the Libertarian idology.

Not wanting anything from your sorry ass is "jealousy" while you make me pay your bills.

I'm trying to be insulted, I really am. But all I have is WTF?
false no one has ever paid my bills but me.
And you wonder why I think you're a pretentious asshole.
You make it soooo easy

yawn...

personal attacks as a campaign strategy? and the "Lies" thing is the one that puts most of America to sleep

LOL, you oppose that, do you? Funny, I never see dante mentioning this standard to Democrats. Is it just a new one for dante and he hasn't had a chance to mention it yet?
A campaign strategy of personal attacks is a sign of desperation

This is the post, Dante. You still have yet to say you care if Democrats make personal attacks, you just want to play 20 evasive answers
\personal attacks? They have their place I guess, but we are addressing personal attacks as a campaign strategy -- or we were

Yes, personal attacks is the question. And I keep asking you if you apply that standard to democrats, and you keep running behind the sofa and hiding. That's where we are
Dante doesn't engage imbecilic questions directed at his holy arse

yawn...

personal attacks as a campaign strategy? and the "Lies" thing is the one that puts most of America to sleep
kaz

Yes, I keep asking you about Democrat lies. So if I show you Democrat lies and personal attacks, will you call Democrats useless fucking bitches? Or do you just care when Republicans do it?
Lies Dante hasn't addressed lies of either party. It would be a gargantuan waste of effort

Personal attacks as a campaign strategy? Bring it on

LOL, you oppose that, do you? Funny, I never see dante mentioning this standard to Democrats. Is it just a new one for dante and he hasn't had a chance to mention it yet?
A campaign strategy of personal attacks is a sign of desperation

This is the post, Dante. You still have yet to say you care if Democrats make personal attacks, you just want to play 20 evasive answers
\personal attacks? They have their place I guess, but we are addressing personal attacks as a campaign strategy -- or we were

Yes, personal attacks is the question. And I keep asking you if you apply that standard to democrats, and you keep running behind the sofa and hiding. That's where we are
Dante doesn't engage imbecilic questions directed at his holy arse

No, Dante just criticizes Republicans for personal attacks, but doesn't care when Democrats do it and won't even say he cares. So just man up and when you criticize Republicans for attacks, just say you object to Republicans doing personal attacks

yawn...

kaz

Yes, I keep asking you about Democrat lies. So if I show you Democrat lies and personal attacks, will you call Democrats useless fucking bitches? Or do you just care when Republicans do it?
Lies Dante hasn't addressed lies of either party. It would be a gargantuan waste of effort

Personal attacks as a campaign strategy? Bring it on

OK, fair enough. So you will criticize Democrats for personal attacks if they do it as a campaign strategy?

Let's clarify that, when we go to Democrats in campaigns, if I show you attacks then you're going to say that wasn't their strategy, aren't you?

Forum List

Back