Lies of Hillary Clinton

yawn...

personal attacks as a campaign strategy? and the "Lies" thing is the one that puts most of America to sleep

LOL, you oppose that, do you? Funny, I never see dante mentioning this standard to Democrats. Is it just a new one for dante and he hasn't had a chance to mention it yet?
A campaign strategy of personal attacks is a sign of desperation
Or it is in fact a matter of educating the electorate.

educating the electorate? wtf wants to do that? :rofl:

that's insane! No campaign wants to educate 'the public' -- they want to get out their own potential voters.

you mistake running a campaign for civics class

:laugh2:

too funny

You say that, yet you vote for Obama, Obama, Kerry, Gore, ... and back Pelosi and Reid. Listen to any of their speeches, it's all personal attacks on Republicans. Jesus Man, look what your party does to Cruz, Palin, Trump, Bachman, Thomas, Rice, Chaney ... Bush. And you think this is a standard you actually follow? Grow up

Speeches? Campaign speeches or policy speeches or speeches from the Senate and House floors?

You do know they all have different contexts? Maybe you don't. Maybe your just as ignorant or more so , than your first days at usmb? sad
context! we don't need no stinkin' context!

You mean like a prison letter?
speaking from experience?

Swish, you didn't get it
False , everyone knows that inmate letters are crammed full of "secret" info . As with most everything you post it's irrelevant to the subject .

Speeches? Campaign speeches or policy speeches or speeches from the Senate and House floors?

You do know they all have different contexts? Maybe you don't. Maybe your just as ignorant or more so , than your first days at usmb? sad
or any definitions!!!

The circle jerk between you to is getting a little creepy. Maybe you could find a room?
jealousy rears it's misshapen head!

That didn't even make sense for you
Not my problem if your reading comprehension is that of a hydrosphyalic

Agreed. Question Democrats? That's ridiculous
Huh?

Universal translator needed in aisle 7!!!

Um...you don't get that? Seriously?
Attacking Clinton is not questioning Democrats. After all there was a true conspiracy to 'get' the Clintons: Arkansas Project and more

Who are you quoting and what are you talking about?
My Travels on the Clinton Conspiracy Trail Mother Jones

Seems like you're the conspiracy nut

So just to be clear, if I give you a speech from one of those Democrats that is full of personal attacks, you will condemn them for it, correct?

Why don't you just clarify then? Say what you want to actually hold a Democrat to a standard that you would actually criticize the Democrat

Show what you object to that a Democrat has said about a Republican

Non sequitur.

You said you are against politicians doing personal attacks. I pointed out we only hear from you on that in one direction. Tell me if I show you personal attacks by a Democrat if you will also condemn the Democrat. Simple question. If you want to say you will ... if ... this or that condition is true, fine, tell me what the condition is
You only hear that from Dante because you only attack Democrats

Progressives here have had to put up with me challenging them on personal attacks on Republicans

Well, your first sentence is cluelessly lost so I stopped reading there. I do criticize the authoritarian leftist party for sure, but when you say "only" you lost credibility with anyone with a critical mind

kaz post what you find offensive as a personal attack

:wtf:

You made the point, Holmes, I only asked you about it. You criticized Republicans for personal attacks. I asked you about Democrats who do personal attacks, you're worse, and your answer has been clearly no, you don't give a shit when Democrats make personal attacks

yawn...

personal attacks as a campaign strategy? and the "Lies" thing is the one that puts most of America to sleep

LOL, you oppose that, do you? Funny, I never see dante mentioning this standard to Democrats. Is it just a new one for dante and he hasn't had a chance to mention it yet?

This is the post, Dante. You still have yet to say you care if Democrats make personal attacks, you just want to play 20 evasive answers

Swish, you didn't get it
False , everyone knows that inmate letters are crammed full of "secret" info . As with most everything you post it's irrelevant to the subject .

Sounds like if you change false true then you feel me

or any definitions!!!

The circle jerk between you to is getting a little creepy. Maybe you could find a room?

I understood what you wrote perfectly fine, it just didn't make sense.

OK, Holmes, explain it to me. Why would a libertarian be "jealous" he's not in a liberal circle jerk? That makes sense to you? Seriously?

Swish, you didn't get it

Nope ! I've had a lot of experience with pretentious ass hats
Feel me , Holmes,
WTF is that shit?

or any definitions!!!

OK, Holmes, explain it to me. Why would a libertarian be "jealous" he's not in a liberal circle jerk? That makes sense to you? Seriously?
Jealousy is the basis of the Libertarian idology.

yawn...

This is the post, Dante. You still have yet to say you care if Democrats make personal attacks, you just want to play 20 evasive answers
\personal attacks? They have their place I guess, but we are addressing personal attacks as a campaign strategy -- or we were

You made the point, Holmes, I only asked you about it. You criticized Republicans for personal attacks. I asked you about Democrats who do personal attacks, you're worse, and your answer has been clearly no, you don't give a shit when Democrats make personal attacks
why do uyou always make shit up rather than address specific issues?

Swish, you didn't get it

Feel me , Holmes,
WTF is that shit?

You said "false" then agreed with everything I said. you sound confused

Jealousy is the basis of the Libertarian idology.

Not wanting anything from your sorry ass is "jealousy" while you make me pay your bills.

I'm trying to be insulted, I really am. But all I have is WTF?

yawn...

\personal attacks? They have their place I guess, but we are addressing personal attacks as a campaign strategy -- or we were

Yes, personal attacks is the question. And I keep asking you if you apply that standard to democrats, and you keep running behind the sofa and hiding. That's where we are

why do uyou always make shit up rather than address specific issues?
What did I make up? That Democrats go ad hominem? Seriously?

Swish, you didn't get it

Feel me , Holmes,
WTF is that shit?

You said "false" then agreed with everything I said. you sound confused
That would be you or you wouldn't have made that statement

Forum List

Back