Life can be tough, and very hurtful

Terence Millar

Feb 10, 2020
Losing loved ones, losing one's job.

What to do, what to do?

Cry, cry, and even more crying.
"I can't go on, I need the government to help poor ole me.

I gave up on the government. GW promised me a nice bleached white Taliban skull for my fireplace mantle and 19 years later, I still ain't got my damned skull.

What to do, what to do?

So, you recently lost a loved one? You recently lost a job? It's current?

I gave up on the government. GW promised me a nice bleached white Taliban skull for my fireplace mantle and 19 years later, I still ain't got my damned skull.

You didn't get your collection code in the mail? I got 4, made a cool table. I'll send you the link.

head-skull-coffee-table.jpg

People die in the desert trying to get to the greatest Country in human history. People come to this Country with a couple of bucks and work hard and become successful. America is the only country in the world that guarantees certain freedoms in the Bill of Rights. Yet we see the (mostly) whiny generation do nothing but complain about the unfairness of it all.

People die in the desert trying to get to the greatest Country in human history. People come to this Country with a couple of bucks and work hard and become successful. America is the only country in the world that guarantees certain freedoms in the Bill of Rights. Yet we see the (mostly) whiny generation do nothing but complain about the unfairness of it all.

They do? So are there skulls down there?

I wanted a Taliban one, but a Mexican one might do.

They do? So are there skulls down there?

I wanted a Taliban one, but a Mexican one might do.
Want one of mine? I've been collecting them over time.

iu

What to do, what to do?

I will put you on my prayer list, Terence Millar. That you get a better job than you had before, that sad thoughts will soon be replaced by the thoughts of the merriment and laughter your loved ones gave you as a gift for the future times when they wouldn't be around to joke and tease, that you accept their passing, and soon realize God has new friends in his store for you, because those who went before him are in a far better place than this one, and that there are still beautiful places far and near for you to see and experience. It's all uphill, but you'll get there. Trust in God and he will sustain you.

Ovomit promised me a shovel and ain't got that either.

To OP, Burried Mom yesterday, 92 YO. Get over it, it's not the end but a change of address. She's fine.

Ovomit promised me a shovel and ain't got that either.

To OP, Burried Mom yesterday, 92 YO. Get over it, it's not the end but a change of address. She's fine.

Sorry to hear that. Godspeed.

What to do, what to do?

What to do?

Well, some people make sure that they do not bring any children into this world, thus sparing them the pain of this nightmare called "life."

Forum List

Back