Life In Another Democrat Hellhole: 4y Old Boy Among Dozens Victims -- Chicago Tops 400 Homicides...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
More proof Democrats destroy everything they touch. Another once grand American city destroyed by them.

A 4-year-old boy is among at least 29 people shot in Chicago this weekend as violence across the city left two dead and more than two dozen others wounded.

The child was wounded in a shooting that also left a woman dead and a teen injured on the city's West Side Friday, marking the weekend's first homicide and bringing the city to more than 400 homicides so far this year.

The shooting occurred at about 5:19 p.m. in the 5200 block of West Kamerling Avenue in the city's Austin neighborhood. The child was shot in the arm and taken to Stroger Hospital, police said.

A 19-year-old man was shot in the left arm and taken to Mt. Sinai. And a 27-year-old woman was also shot in the head and taken to Stroger Hospital, police said. The woman was later pronounced dead...

More:
Boy, 4, Among 29 Shot in Chicago Weekend Violence So Far
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Why yes, the motivation to kill, rob and murder all stem from the DNC plank....

Yes, you would think after over 80yrs of Democrat-created misery, folks in Chicago would try another option. What did Einstein say about the definition of insanity?

Well, ya, moonblow, they all vote Democrat.
It does not help that republicans continually use the place as an example of failure and yet never seem to have any ideas to fix it. They despair on the loss of our industrial base when it's some depressed, medium-sized, republican voting town but seeming don't care about the large cities similarly devastated by outsourcing.

It does not help that republicans continually use the place as an example of failure and yet never seem to have any ideas to fix it. They despair on the loss of our industrial base when it's some depressed, medium-sized, republican voting town but seeming don't care about the large cities similarly devastated by outsourcing.

Check out what Einstein said about the definition of insanity.

Or you could just quote it and then say why you think it applies to the topic.

I like to allow folks to venture out and gain knowledge for themselves.

I already know the quote, I have been using it to describe the trickle down-theory of economic stimulus for years. Why do you think it applies here? Don't be coy.

I already know the quote, I have been using it to describe the trickle down-theory of economic stimulus for years. Why do you think it applies here? Don't be coy.

Over 80yrs of Democrat-created misery should be enough for the folks of Chicago. What do they have to lose in trying another option? Nothing can change until they bravely try an alternative. Democrats have had over 80yrs to get it right in Chicago. And look at Chicago now. It's become a Third World Hellhole.

Over 80yrs of Democrat-created misery should be enough for the folks of Chicago. What do they have to lose in trying another option? Nothing can change until they bravely try an alternative. Democrats have had over 80yrs to get it right in Chicago. And look at Chicago now. It's become a Third World Hellhole.
People who live in Chicago love their city, they are not going to vote for people who talk bad about it. What the hell makes you think they would ever vote for a party that is clearly hostile towards our larger cities? Even if republicans had some good ideas to deal with urban problems (they do not) the way they are selling them is awful.

If the 4 year old was black shot by another black Liberals won't care. You can't turn that into political points.

People who live in Chicago love their city, they are not going to vote for people who talk bad about it. What the hell makes you think they would ever vote for a party that is clearly hostile towards our larger cities? Even if republicans had some good ideas to deal with urban problems (they do not) the way they are selling them is awful.

Oh, they 'love' their city. That's why they've tolerated over 80yrs of Democrat-created misery? Ok, i guess they really are insane. Good luck to em. They're gonna need all the luck they can get.

There's a movement called Black Lives Matter. They never convinced me. Maybe it's because they seem more concerned with hating white cops than with saving black lives.

400+ homicides in Chicago, so far, this year doesn't matter to them, unless they can pin it on someone white.

Oh, they 'love' their city. That's why they've tolerated over 80yrs of Democrat-created misery? Ok, i guess they really are insane. Good luck to em. They're gonna need all the luck they can get.
Love of home is a universal sentiment that defies all reason, I am sure you love whatever horrible, screwed-up place you live in, see, didn't like that did you? Until republicans quit talking about cities like they are garbage they have no right to complain about their lack of support there.

Love of home is a universal sentiment that defies all reason, I am sure you love whatever horrible, screwed-up place you live in, see, didn't like that did you? Until republicans quit talking about cities like they are garbage they have no right to complain about their lack of support there.

Again, check out what Einstein had to say about the definition of insanity. Take care.

There is an idea to fix it....vote out the democrats who keep the problem going.....then put actual gun criminals in jail for 30 years.....two very positive steps to fixing Chicago....

There is an idea to fix it....vote out the democrats who keep the problem going.....then put actual gun criminals in jail for 30 years.....two very positive steps to fixing Chicago....

A lot of these gangs use children to pull the trigger because they wont be charged as an adult. The legacy of that is that by the time these kids are adults they are ruined. They should add to the books, USE a kid to be your shooter and you get caught, you get the death penalty.

More cops and prisons, now there's some original thinking.

Forum List

Back