Life In Another Democrat Hellhole: 4y Old Boy Among Dozens Victims -- Chicago Tops 400 Homicides...

More proof Democrats destroy everything they touch. Another once grand American city destroyed by them.

A 4-year-old boy is among at least 29 people shot in Chicago this weekend as violence across the city left two dead and more than two dozen others wounded.

The child was wounded in a shooting that also left a woman dead and a teen injured on the city's West Side Friday, marking the weekend's first homicide and bringing the city to more than 400 homicides so far this year.

The shooting occurred at about 5:19 p.m. in the 5200 block of West Kamerling Avenue in the city's Austin neighborhood. The child was shot in the arm and taken to Stroger Hospital, police said.

A 19-year-old man was shot in the left arm and taken to Mt. Sinai. And a 27-year-old woman was also shot in the head and taken to Stroger Hospital, police said. The woman was later pronounced dead...

More:
Boy, 4, Among 29 Shot in Chicago Weekend Violence So Far
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Gosh, they really should make murder illegal and have more gun free zones. More laws are the only way to stop this madness. Everyone knows that if enough laws are made, the killers will eventually give in and start obeying them. Also, the leftist idea to disarm cops would really be helpful. It just agitates killers knowing that the racist po po are armed.

Sure, the people who obey the law and would never harm anyone would be the ones to comply. And there would be more murders because the bad people would know that the honest people have been disarmed. But, according to Feinstein, once the bad people know that the good people have no guns, they will lay their weapons down, too. Feinstein says that's just human nature.

Then we should start hugging all gang members, criminals and terrorists. Sure, more innocent people will get killed for years while the killers slowly adapt and realize that they don't need to kill. It's the liberal way and we should all embrace this. Chicago is only dangerous because the criminals are intimidated because they know people have guns in their homes to protect themselves. And they know all those gun owners are racist. Reparations are the only way to prove you are ashamed of your white privilege.

Why don't people get what the problem is? It's unrepentant white people who support the 2nd amendment.

Why yes, the motivation to kill, rob and murder all stem from the DNC plank....

Well, ya, moonblow, they all vote Democrat.
It does not help that republicans continually use the place as an example of failure and yet never seem to have any ideas to fix it. They despair on the loss of our industrial base when it's some depressed, medium-sized, republican voting town but seeming don't care about the large cities similarly devastated by outsourcing.

There is an idea to fix it....vote out the democrats who keep the problem going.....then put actual gun criminals in jail for 30 years.....two very positive steps to fixing Chicago....
More cops and prisons, now there's some original thinking.

Well.....twit.....Chicago is short 2,000 police officers, 1,000 because they have refused to hire more since they want to use that money to fund vanity projects for the rich democrat politicians, and another 1,000 due to vacations and sick leave, and of the police they have, they have turned the ACLU loose on them and attacked them after Ferguson to the point they have reduced their criminal interactions by 80%...........and then you have the fact that too many of the chicago aldermen are getting their voting directions from gangs....who are telling their pet politicians to vote against increasing prison sentences for actual repeat gun offenders....you know, twit, the very people shooting other people.....

You can talk about root causes all day long, but Chicago doesn't have enough cops, undermines the cops they have and refuses to lock up violent shooters who are shooting all those people......

Then, after you contain that problem then you can deal with single teenage girls having multiple male children with different fathers who are then unable to raise the young males to be civilized adult men......

I like to allow folks to venture out and gain knowledge for themselves.
I already know the quote, I have been using it to describe the trickle down-theory of economic stimulus for years. Why do you think it applies here? Don't be coy.

Over 80yrs of Democrat-created misery should be enough for the folks of Chicago. What do they have to lose in trying another option? Nothing can change until they bravely try an alternative. Democrats have had over 80yrs to get it right in Chicago. And look at Chicago now. It's become a Third World Hellhole.
People who live in Chicago love their city, they are not going to vote for people who talk bad about it. What the hell makes you think they would ever vote for a party that is clearly hostile towards our larger cities? Even if republicans had some good ideas to deal with urban problems (they do not) the way they are selling them is awful.

Oh, they 'love' their city. That's why they've tolerated over 80yrs of Democrat-created misery? Ok, i guess they really are insane. Good luck to em. They're gonna need all the luck they can get.
Love of home is a universal sentiment that defies all reason, I am sure you love whatever horrible, screwed-up place you live in, see, didn't like that did you? Until republicans quit talking about cities like they are garbage they have no right to complain about their lack of support there.

I live in the wetback infested shithole that is North Mexico (Southern California) and I hate it.
What now smart guy?

Why yes, the motivation to kill, rob and murder all stem from the DNC plank....

It does not help that republicans continually use the place as an example of failure and yet never seem to have any ideas to fix it. They despair on the loss of our industrial base when it's some depressed, medium-sized, republican voting town but seeming don't care about the large cities similarly devastated by outsourcing.

There is an idea to fix it....vote out the democrats who keep the problem going.....then put actual gun criminals in jail for 30 years.....two very positive steps to fixing Chicago....

Well.....twit.....Chicago is short 2,000 police officers, 1,000 because they have refused to hire more since they want to use that money to fund vanity projects for the rich democrat politicians, and another 1,000 due to vacations and sick leave, and of the police they have, they have turned the ACLU loose on them and attacked them after Ferguson to the point they have reduced their criminal interactions by 80%...........and then you have the fact that too many of the chicago aldermen are getting their voting directions from gangs....who are telling their pet politicians to vote against increasing prison sentences for actual repeat gun offenders....you know, twit, the very people shooting other people.....

You can talk about root causes all day long, but Chicago doesn't have enough cops, undermines the cops they have and refuses to lock up violent shooters who are shooting all those people......

Then, after you contain that problem then you can deal with single teenage girls having multiple male children with different fathers who are then unable to raise the young males to be civilized adult men......
Chicago does not have a problem that is not also present in any depressed little rural town that votes overwhelmingly republican.

I already know the quote, I have been using it to describe the trickle down-theory of economic stimulus for years. Why do you think it applies here? Don't be coy.

Over 80yrs of Democrat-created misery should be enough for the folks of Chicago. What do they have to lose in trying another option? Nothing can change until they bravely try an alternative. Democrats have had over 80yrs to get it right in Chicago. And look at Chicago now. It's become a Third World Hellhole.
People who live in Chicago love their city, they are not going to vote for people who talk bad about it. What the hell makes you think they would ever vote for a party that is clearly hostile towards our larger cities? Even if republicans had some good ideas to deal with urban problems (they do not) the way they are selling them is awful.

Oh, they 'love' their city. That's why they've tolerated over 80yrs of Democrat-created misery? Ok, i guess they really are insane. Good luck to em. They're gonna need all the luck they can get.
Love of home is a universal sentiment that defies all reason, I am sure you love whatever horrible, screwed-up place you live in, see, didn't like that did you? Until republicans quit talking about cities like they are garbage they have no right to complain about their lack of support there.

I live in the wetback infested shithole that is North Mexico (Southern California) and I hate it.
What now smart guy?
I see, don't know why you would live somewhere you hate. There is this thing called "moving" where you put your stuff in a truck and go to a place you like better. I've done it several times and it usually works out for the best.

What now smart guy?
I see, don't know why you would live somewhere you hate. There is this thing called "moving" where you put your stuff in a truck and go to a place you like better. I've done it several times and it usually works out for the best.

I own to much shit here...kids in college here. I'm trapped in this shithole with low grade human cockroaches for a few more years then I'm gone and I'll watch it further decay from a far.

Chicago does not have a problem that is not also present in any depressed little rural town that votes overwhelmingly republican.
Out here in the rural areas death is very apparent, it just happens to animal the majority of the time...

I will leave you a link which predicted the situation..I learned about it as a psychology major in the later 1970's.
How 1960s Mouse Utopias Led to Grim Predictions for Future of Humanity | Smart News | Smithsonian

What now smart guy?

I own to much shit here...kids in college here. I'm trapped in this shithole with low grade human cockroaches for a few more years then I'm gone and I'll watch it further decay from a far.
Fair enough but let me remind you of the old adage: "No matter where you go, there you are". You are going to be bitter anywhere if you continue to think that others are responsible for your crappy attitude.

What now smart guy?

Fair enough but let me remind you of the old adage: "No matter where you go, there you are". You are going to be bitter anywhere if you continue to think that others are responsible for your crappy attitude.

Thanks...that's awfully noble and "TOLERANT" of you

What now smart guy?

I guess, we have all seen people who are going to complain anywhere about anything, hopefully you are not one of those who spoil everyone's fun because you just can't stop finding fault with everything.

What now smart guy?

I know what you're saying. Hopefully, you'll make your escape soon. California will be Venezuela in the near future. The Democrats are too entrenched there. Third World Misery is all Californians have to look forward to. Hope you get out man. God Bless.

What can be done for Chicago that would improve the city?

Nothing. Anything that would improve the city is racist.

What can be done for Chicago that would improve the city?

Nothing. Anything that would improve the city is racist.

Sadly, that is how so many think. It's the years & years of 'Communist Organizing' conditioning. They still believe the Democrats are gonna fix things. What's the definition of insanity?... Chicago.

What now smart guy?

I know what you're saying. Hopefully, you'll make your escape soon. California will be Venezuela in the near future. The Democrats are too entrenched there. Third World Misery is all Californians have to look forward to. Hope you get out man. God Bless.

Sadly, too many people from California are leaving......they are taking the same beliefs that destroyed California, and infecting the new states they move to.......as Mark Levin said, democrats are like locusts....they destroy a place with their big government, tax, spend, borrow and spend policies, weaken law enforcement, destroy the family, then, when the place really sucks...they move.....because they don't like living there any more....and start the whole process over again....

What now smart guy?

Sadly, too many people from California are leaving......they are taking the same beliefs that destroyed California, and infecting the new states they move to.......as Mark Levin said, democrats are like locusts....they destroy a place with their big government, tax, spend, borrow and spend policies, weaken law enforcement, destroy the family, then, when the place really sucks...they move.....because they don't like living there any more....and start the whole process over again....

Oh yeah, Democrats do destroy all areas they seize control over. Chicago is a prime example of that.

EXACTLY what has happened to South Florida.
Broward and Palm Beach counties have had massive influx of NewJersey and NewYorkers.
The place is now a Liberal Hell Hole.

Miami is now North Havana....noone speaks English in Miami anymore.
I stopped in a Advance Auto Parts store in Miami not long ago and noone understood me.
Not ONE English speaking person worked there.

The people who COULD have saved America wimped out and failed to do so.
I guess this nation will just become another Euro-style liberal hell hole.
But not for long since liberals don't feel the need for a strong military.

With the US military watered down, de-funded and feminized.....
China, Russia, Iran and NK will conquer the remnants of the West within a century and divide this God forsaken liberal piss hole up between them. By then it will be a hispanic/Muslim nation anyway. It's what happens when you turn your back on the things that really matter.

That's when the era of Gaynocide will begin and all the people who cheered the white house lit up in rainbow colors will face things they thought they had over come and atheists will cry out for God's help......to no avail.

Last edited:
What now smart guy?

I guess, we have all seen people who are going to complain anywhere about anything, hopefully you are not one of those who spoil everyone's fun because you just can't stop finding fault with everything.

Nah, I'm not that guy. Nitpickers and people who dwell on negatives bug the shit out of me...what bugs me more though...are pussies who don't know when to complain. They'll continue taking it up the ass with a smile and pretending that everything is just fine while they're being run over and disrespected.

Forum List

Back