Life is not fair but we all need to do the best we can

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The liberals scream that the system is rigged against minorities of all kinds. They say the government must do something about it. There is truth to that but the most important action is for every individual to realize life is not fair and do the best they can and take advantage of every opportunity.
The conservatives are screaming opportunity is being taken away by jobs moving out of the USA and immigrants coming in and taking jobs at home. They say the government must do something about it. There is truth to that but the most important action is for every individual to realize life is not fair and do the best they can and take advantage of every opportunity.

I thought conservatives are for less government but Trump was elected by promising the government would take care of problems.

Both sides are the same. There is no personal accountability. Our nation is full of whiners that life is not fair and they want government to do something about it.

It is time for EVERYONE to put on their big boy and big girl pants and take care of themselves first and worry about government second.
INCLUDING CONSERVATIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People should just stop being pussies and learn to take care of their own shit.

Last edited:
The liberals scream that the system is rigged against minorities of all kinds. They say the government must do something about it. There is truth to that but the most important action is for every individual to realize life is not fair and do the best they can and take advantage of every opportunity.
The conservatives are screaming opportunity is being taken away by jobs moving out of the USA and immigrants coming in and taking jobs at home. They say the government must do something about it. There is truth to that but the most important action is for every individual to realize life is not fair and do the best they can and take advantage of every opportunity.

I thought conservatives are for less government but Trump was elected by promising the government would take care of problems.

Both sides are the same. There is no personal accountability. Our nation is full of whiners that life is not fair and they want government to do something about it.

It is time for EVERYONE to put on their big boy and big girl pants and take care of themselves first and worry about government second.

Yet the 2020 LIBERAL democrat candidates are running on FREE college, FREE healthcare for ALL, FREE monthly income and REPARATIONS ...go figure. Evidently the big boy/girl pants are at the cleaners.

Problems the government created themselves.

I didn't regulate companies out of business.
I didn't raise corporate taxes so high they flee the country.
I didn't look the other was as MILLIONS of illegals flood our nation.

Those are all things the government did so you're damn right they need to fix them.

Yet the 2020 LIBERAL democrat candidates are running on FREE college, FREE healthcare for ALL, FREE monthly income and REPARATIONS ...go figure. Evidently the big boy/girl pants are at the cleaners.
Maybe true but quit blaming all your problems on minorities, immigrants and offshore jobs. That is all driven by a free economy. It is easier to point at others but check out yourself and make necessary changes.
Does not sound you want to put on your big girl panties, either

Maybe true but quit blaming all your problems on minorities, immigrants and offshore jobs. That is all driven by a free economy. It is easier to point at others but check out yourself and make necessary changes.
I didn't see him blame any of his issues on anyone. Off topic much?

Free economy doesn't mean Free Stuff. I did fail to mention the OPEN BORDERS, thanks.

Those are all things the government did so you're damn right they need to fix them.
Conservatives are asking the free economy to stop being used.
Trump is tring to close our economy and not be open to a free global economy. That is a huge regulation.
Taxes are as high in countries that the jobs went to, often higher. Wages are less.
The majority of illegals come because US companies will hire them for jobs and wages US citizens will not work.
Shut the F up and do the best you can life is not fair. If there is a better country move there. QUIT WHINING ASSHOLE.

Free economy doesn't mean Free Stuff. I did fail to mention the OPEN BORDERS, thanks.
A free economy does not mean free stuff but it does mean allowing jobs and businesses to go where they want and a true free economy allows for a free labor market.
It will never be perfect. Everyone is WHINING and not doing. Both conservatives and liberals.

Read some of his previous threads, just like yours.

Conservatives are asking the free economy to stop being used.
Trump is tring to close our economy and not be open to a free global economy. That is a huge regulation.
Taxes are as high in countries that the jobs went to, often higher. Wages are less.
The majority of illegals come because US companies will hire them for jobs and wages US citizens will not work.
Shut the F up and do the best you can life is not fair. If there is a better country move there. QUIT WHINING ASSHOLE.

Read some of his previous threads, just like yours.

Previous threads??? You mean, not like yours...quit your fricken whining.

Liberal whiners will never feel they are being treated fairly.....no matter how much we try....they are basically full grown 2 year olds....

Isnt Oprah and Morgan Freeman.....Minorities?

Huh?

Trump was elected to destroy Obama's legacy

Liberal whiners will never feel they are being treated fairly.....no matter how much we try....they are basically full grown 2 year olds....
Conservative whiners will never feel they are being treated fairly; immigrants, minorities, global economy taking jobs away; they never quit whining. You call them on it and they say the liberals are the whiners. You are both the same!

Huh?

Trump was elected because a bunch of whiny white guys believe Obama did not treat them fairly. They wanted someone to come and bail them out. Everything bad that happened to these whiny white guys they blamed on Obama. Get over it. IT IS LIFE ,WHINY WHITE GUYS. Grow a pair.

upload_2019-7-11_20-29-42.jpeg

Isnt Oprah and Morgan Freeman.....Minorities?

What is your point?

Huh?

Trump was elected because a bunch of whiny white guys believe Obama did not treat them fairly. They wanted someone to come and bail them out. Everything bad that happened to these whiny white guys they blamed on Obama. Get over it. IT IS LIFE ,WHINY WHITE GUYS. Grow a pair.
I think I have hurt the feelings of some whiny white guys who voted for Trump because Obama did not treat them with the white privilege they feel they deserve. These guys make snowflakes seem like titanium.

Forum List

Back