"Lifesaving" LGBT School Opening Up In Arizona

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Can somebody please tell me how this is lifesaving? The reason that the kids are committing suicide is because they believe that something is wrong with them and that they were born in the wrong body and nobody is telling them otherwise and instead indoctrinating them with it. So I already know that that isn't it.

Shoot the scoundrels who dared to impose European depravity on the great America. Shameful Trumpists and leftists - the electric chair awaits you.

Can somebody please tell me how this is lifesaving? The reason that the kids are committing suicide is because they believe that something is wrong with them and that they were born in the wrong body and nobody is telling them otherwise and instead indoctrinating them with it. So I already know that that isn't it.

These kids are devastated after being manipulated by groomers who call tehmselves teachers and psychologists..Then mutilated by butchers who call themselves health care professionals and experts .

I like these kids ...put that young twisted energy to good use
I've said it dozens of times ...it's our job to "radicalize " the youth

ahajuazuzuuzuziziiziz.png

When you let children be children but still raise them firmly, lovingly and teach them to be responsible. And not put in their heads most adults shouldn't even doing then on the average they will turn out a lot better. And for fucks sake keep kids off social media and stop putting phones in their hands all the time. Interact with them, play with them, teach them, have them outside with other kids.

All these kids are confused, self hating, depressed, social retard fags because they are being raised to be exactly that. Its a god damn child, their brains are blank and if you download all your crazy shit into their brains they will be crazy also.

If you want a strong, smart, independent, responsible, ambitious child then you have to raise them to be that.

If you raise them to be soft weak willed pussy ass bitches then that's what your going to get.

Forum List

Back