It is time to settle up with Dr. Fauci

Bleach is what the media suggested.

Trump overheard someone say sunlight and disinfectant were known to kill the infection.

His numbers were falling because he ignored Covid like the dinner check. He had to show up to one press conference and assure people he was doing something about it. So he got up and said

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it. YOU COULD SEE SHE WASN'T AGREEING WITH HIM.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,"

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
"So it'd be interesting to check that."
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

I can just hear the Trump imitator saying all that. Like, I can't believe the real Donald Trump said something so fucking stupid.

Trump overheard someone say sunlight and disinfectant were known to kill the infection.

His numbers were falling because he ignored Covid like the dinner check. He had to show up to one press conference and assure people he was doing something about it. So he got up and said

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it. YOU COULD SEE SHE WASN'T AGREEING WITH HIM.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,"

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

I can just hear the Trump imitator saying all that. Like, I can't believe the real Donald Trump said something so fucking stupid.
Was it so wrong to think outside the box to try to find a solution for Covid, that didn't require everyone to line up, under threat of loss of employments and freedoms, to get an experimental "vaccine" that has been proven not to work and to cause harm?

So much better on video, look at Dr, Birx reaction.

Last edited:
Again: Was it so wrong to think outside the box for a better, cheaper, more efficient solution to covid?

The answer is: NO, it wasn't wrong to consider alternative treatments that didn't enrich Pfizer.
I forgot about.......................... Dr.Trump.

Trump on coronavirus: 'People are really surprised I ...​

1717161491705.png
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-51761880

Mar 9, 2020 — On a tour of the CDC, President Trump says doctors asked him "How do you know so much about this?"

Get help for your TDS.
Perhaps..............Dr. Trump and his elixir?

1717162013989.png

Trump was incorrectly blamed for CV19. And gets no credit from Democrats for the vaccines. Well now let's settle those two issues.

trump is responsible for the millions of deaths in this country of his inability or wanting to act ... in 2019 he refused to stop all people from coming into the country ...he said he didn't want the market to drop or lose sales to the markets across the country ...or get blame for their loss ... he was afraid on how he would look...we may have stopped the COVID-19 virus back then ... if trump hadn't pulled the CDC scientist that Fauchi had set up all over the world for an early warning service of a pandemic getting loose ... that's trumps own doing... that fauchi plan was drawn up by Obama's and anything Obama he shut down ... so he tossed the book on handling a pandemic in this country ...again one more nail in trumps coffin ... so trying to say how good trump did was like saying how great the germans were to Jews in the 1940's ... he was afraid it wold make him look bad ...so don't try white wash his actions... we all know what trump did and didn't doi... that beingg caring about the american people ... he only care about himself and himself only ,,,

Not true. We had more fatalities because we are the most obese country with high comorbidities and existing conditions.
and the stupid people on the right keep getting more stupid ... do you realize that the majority of deaths were Republicans??? this is because Republicans refused to get vaccinated so they were the first to die ...they even begged doctors or nurses to give them the vaccine as they slowly died because they weren't vaccinated... trump telling you all don't get the vaccine while he was lining up for his shots ... you idiots say the stupidest shit ...

Here he is again, just lying and lying.... no proof, just pulling stuff out of the air when in reality the proof is showing up daily on how these injections have injured and killed millions.

MTG is a nut job.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
https://twitter.com/RepMTG?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1780767303732199917|twgr^aeee5e0db43e5eb8c8c20613f2981ec04864af99|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.salon.com/2024/04/22/marjorie-taylor-greenes-space-lasers-show-how-the-gets-away-with-escalating-violence/
Israel has some of the best unmanned defense systems in the world. I’ve previously voted to fund space lasers for Israel’s defense.America needs to take our national security seriously and deserves the same type of defense for our border that Israel has and proudly uses.

A very stupid nut job.

MTG is a nut job.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
https://twitter.com/RepMTG?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1780767303732199917|twgr^aeee5e0db43e5eb8c8c20613f2981ec04864af99|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.salon.com/2024/04/22/marjorie-taylor-greenes-space-lasers-show-how-the-gets-away-with-escalating-violence/
Israel has some of the best unmanned defense systems in the world. I’ve previously voted to fund space lasers for Israel’s defense.America needs to take our national security seriously and deserves the same type of defense for our border that Israel has and proudly uses.

A very stupid nut job.
why are you so scared of a nutjob??

you think shes bad have you been paying attention to what joes doing??
Yeah.
now that one brain dead mother fucker,,
Not even close to MTG.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Pushes For 'Space Lasers' On ...​

1717511195416.png
Forbes
https://www.forbes.com › Business › Breaking News

Apr 18, 2024 — Greene also demanded the U.S. finish the border wall and build its own Iron Dome missile system in a bill meant to provide aid for Israel.

Forum List

Back