🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lights flashing, bells ringing...

The mantra "liberals hate America" is an accusation thrown around way too much and most often with no basis. However, if there is a liberal where it truly applies - it is DeBlasio. He went to Nicaragua specifically to give aid to the Sandinistas, and raise money for the party. This party's principle reason to exist was to rid Nicaragua of American "imperialistic" influence. Period. It's core teachings is Marxism and Leninist principles.
He is the real thing. He is the Mayer of one of America's largest cities and he was an active member of a very Anti-American communist party.

And you're complaining because he upheld the constitutional rights of Americans?

you said my previous post saying he helped communist party's was bullshit - still waiting for your response as to specifically what is wrong in saying that

And you're complaining because he upheld the constitutional rights of Americans?

Why can't any of you answer my question:

Who should be silenced?

Westboro, kkk, tee potties, blacks?

Who should not get the constitutional right to protest and/or rally?

and I just "got it" why Bill Deblasio is so enchanted with, or at least sides with, the protests for "justice" for black thugs. While reading more in-depth about the developments in NYC, I noticed a reference to deBlasio having to explain things to his bi-racial son, Dante. Googled his wife...guess what, gang...yup, she's black. So it all comes back to that old dig "if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!" Guess the guy gets shit coming and going, but if he wants some of that brown shugah, he'd better sure as hell come out for the rioting, looting, cop-killing blacks.
Guess it's a better excuse than politics as usual...

His wife is a lesbian

No, she's not but even if she were, what does it matter to the question of equal rights?

Deflection is thy name. It is all you got.
DeBlasio was a communist/leftist for a significant part of his young adult life.
Even joined the NY arm of the Anti-American Sandinista Communist Party in NY...but that wasn't good enough. He didn't just join it - he worked in the office, actively recruited and raised money for and sent money to - the communist in Nicaragua.
Period.
It is what he did.
And that has nothing to do with Guiliani or anything else. This is about DeBlasio.
Interesting though...he has had a website for some time...when he ran for Mayor - HE REMOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS PAST FROM HIS WEBSITE.
Wonder why....

Deflection is thy name. It is all you got.
DeBlasio was a communist/leftist for a significant part of his young adult life.
Even joined the NY arm of the Anti-American Sandinista Communist Party in NY...but that wasn't good enough. He didn't just join it - he worked in the office, actively recruited and raised money for and sent money to - the communist in Nicaragua.
Period.
It is what he did.
And that has nothing to do with Guiliani or anything else. This is about DeBlasio.
Interesting though...he has had a website for some time...when he ran for Mayor - HE REMOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS PAST FROM HIS WEBSITE.
Wonder why....

Actually iamwhatiseem - its YOU who is deflecting from the issue the OP lied about, proving again that you are NOT what you seem at all.

Its YOU who brought up ancient history.

My question still stands:

Who should get the constitutionally guaranteed right of protest?

In case you don't know where I stand, look at my avi.

Should kkk rallies be stopped because they're racist and call for the deaths of innocent Americans?

Should tee potty protests be stopped because they carry racist signs and call for the death the Unites States president?

Westboro? You want them silenced?

EXACTLY who should be silenced?

I'm not sure I'd equate the protests about cops shooting unarmed people with bigots or hate speech. I think pols should address the issue with the cops, and not encourage the protests though. As for whom anyone marries or what their kids look like ... who the f cares.

Agree!

However Luddly Neddite has crowned himself King of insults, rarely does he care to discuss a topic cares to debate or talk through issues, and 9 times out of 10 he resorts to insults.

Very sad behaviour...

Forum List

Back