Like father like daughter

To think you know someone else's kids more than they do makes you an arrogant asshole. Perhaps the pot you smoked fucked you up more than you realize.
As much as you like to think otherwise, your kids are no different than any other kids

Tell me did your parents know absolutely everything you did as a teenager? You always told them absolutely everything from the first time you were kissed, your first time getting to second base, your first sip of alcohol? Losing your virginity?

Cut the shit and be realisitic
wow, you have really slipped to the leftist nonsense. Because your arrogance is now showing and you now know you can't prove what you've been asked to prove, you feel you now have the right to merely ask him to prove his kids didn't. :lmao: Dude that is so totally a Progressive position. :itsok: You're doomed. But definitely a leftturd now. all of your credibility is gone s0n.

He's saying direct knowledge of a situation isn't as good as his SPECULATION of what MIGHT have happened.

And yet you haven't answered the very simple question

Did your parents know absolutely everything you did when you were a teenager?

You mean when I took a Skull Pilot and flushed it down the toilet? No. You mean like what I ate for lunch 40 years ago? No.

You still haven't proven you know more about my kids than I do. You speculate that you do and claim it as fact without proof. That's exactly like the Liberals.

I didn't say I did

I am saying YOU don't know as much about your kids as you think you do.

If you think you know everything your kids do when you're not around you are too fucking stupid to be a parent

To think that because I don't see them 24/7/365 doesn't mean I don't know them proves your arrogance. Prove they've done what you speculate.

Give them all a polygraph and you'll have all the proof you need that you are a clueless idiot

You claimed they've done stuff for which I don't know. Prove it. For you to provide proof would mean you would have had to been able to see them doing it or have direct knowledge of it. You and I both know you haven't been close enough to do that.

ALL kids do stuff their parents do not know about.
You did
Your friends did

Your kids do

Prove it.

OK bring your kids down here and I'll give them all a polygrapgh

Down here? The only thing I need is a personal address. Post it on open forum.

I'm sure you or your kids never ever smoked a joint right?
She's the daughter of the President of the United States for Christ's sake!
Didn't even have the 'class' to smoke dope out of the public's eye.
What does that tell us we didn't already know about Obama?
Within a couple of years she'll be arrested in a fucking crack house.

She's a teenager and has absolutely no obligation to the nation or it's citizens.

Do you know how many teens smoke pot ? Do you know how many responsible adults smoked pot when they were teens?

JEsus Christ man if you had a life you'd see there are a hell of a lot more important things to get yourself worked up over

That's funny, I've been teaching my kids about their obligations..to God, to country, to family, since they were infants.

And do you know absolutely everything your kids have ever done?

Will you be honest and admit that your kids very well could have smoked weed and you never knew?
Or had sex and you never knew
or drank and you never knew

None of any of that means they aren't good responsible people it's merely an acknowledgement of reality

You claimed they have without knowing them or anything about them. I claimed they haven't because I know them. You think your viewpoint is more valid. Reality is you're claiming something without direct knowledge.

Yeah OK

I suppose you piss test your kids.
My son is more anti dope than I am.
yea most kids kids ACT like that in front of the parents....
That's why he was taken out of school. He was calling the dopers, dopers, turning in the dealers and ratting out potheads to their parents. That wasn't around me.

He saw a teacher smoking dope, on her own time, and reported it to the school board. 35 years ago, she was fired instantly.
i bet he had a lot of friends.....i knew plenty of people who did not care to do drugs,but they did not tell on everyone who did,and they were just fine in school....
I wonder if he was eliminating his competition..........

That I know my kids and you don't is all the proof I need. Can you prove they have or are you going to continue claiming speculation is proof.

Why don't you prove I did things I didn't tell my parents. To say I'm full of shit would require you providing that proof. Since you can't, that makes you full of shit. My dad made it clear when I was a kid what he would do if I did certain things. I believed him and didn't give him the chance to prove it. My brother, a different story.

Denial not just a river in Egypt
And your conversion to leftturdism is glowing this morning. Wow, now you know what they did. Even a further track to the dark side. so why not just make a blanket statement and accuse the world. It's obvious you are the true Gawd and know all. :rock::rock::rock::laugh2::lmao::smoke::smoke:

And if dodging a simple question isn't libturdism then what is?

Thinking you know more about a situation you're not part of than someone that is makes you a libturd.

Says the denial poster child

So are you ever going to answer my question?

Did your parents know absolutely everything you did as a teenager?

Yes or no?

I told you, son. They didn't know each time I took a Skull Pilot and flushed it or what I had each meal to eat. The answer to your question is no but that doesn't your claim that my kids, two you don't know, have done anything you say they likely have.

You'rebthe type of parent that winds up STUNNED upon discovering your daughter is the scool bicycle, or your son is supplying havf the students with Oxy.

She's a teenager and has absolutely no obligation to the nation or it's citizens.

Do you know how many teens smoke pot ? Do you know how many responsible adults smoked pot when they were teens?

JEsus Christ man if you had a life you'd see there are a hell of a lot more important things to get yourself worked up over

That's funny, I've been teaching my kids about their obligations..to God, to country, to family, since they were infants.

Will you be honest and admit that your kids very well could have smoked weed and you never knew?

None of any of that means they aren't good responsible people it's merely an acknowledgement of reality

You claimed they have without knowing them or anything about them. I claimed they haven't because I know them. You think your viewpoint is more valid. Reality is you're claiming something without direct knowledge.

Says every parent about their kid

There is no way you can know everything your kids do when you are not around.
Everyone but you seems to know that

I guarantee they've done things they will outright lie to your face about

What does that have to do with anything? I didn't say I know absolutely everything my kids have done. I said that teenagers (and she is legally an adult, incidentally) DO have an obligation to the nation and their fellow man..and if they haven't been taught that they do, they have been raised by animals.

Says every parent about their kid

There is no way you can know everything your kids do when you are not around.
Everyone but you seems to know that

I guarantee they've done things they will outright lie to your face about

You can guarantee something about people you don't know? Mind reader? Since you claim to guarantee it, tell me specifically the things and dates they've done for which they've lied about. That's what a guarantee means. Unless you can, you're another Liberal liar.

If I know the Obama girls, chances are they're hangin wit white folk, thinkin they cool and look what's happened girls....you got sold out!!
Nah, the obama drug addicts don't get sold out, just sold, 15 minutes at a time.

Yeah OK

That's why he was taken out of school. He was calling the dopers, dopers, turning in the dealers and ratting out potheads to their parents. That wasn't around me.

He saw a teacher smoking dope, on her own time, and reported it to the school board. 35 years ago, she was fired instantly.
i bet he had a lot of friends.....i knew plenty of people who did not care to do drugs,but they did not tell on everyone who did,and they were just fine in school....
He had very few friends. He has the same ones to this day. None are dopers. He turned in kids doing drugs on week ends.

I'm not nearly as conservative as my son. He won't even drink coffee.

Yeah OK

I wonder if he was eliminating his competition..........
No he just liked the effect he caused. No one thought they would actually be turned in. It was amusing.

In a few years Malia will change her name to Fatima Muhammad Obama.

Forum List

Back