Like father like daughter

As much as you like to think otherwise, your kids are no different than any other kids

Tell me did your parents know absolutely everything you did as a teenager? You always told them absolutely everything from the first time you were kissed, your first time getting to second base, your first sip of alcohol? Losing your virginity?

Cut the shit and be realisitic

As much as you'd like to think you know something, you don't.

Cut the shit and prove they've done what you say. Either you can or you can STFU with speculations. Your choice, asshole.
Tell you what you prove they haven't

What makes you think your kids are any different than the other billions upon billions of teenagers that have ever lived?

So tell me what did you do as a teen that your parents never knew about and that you would lie to their faces before telling them?

And of you say nothing we will all know that you are the gold medal winner in the full of shit category

That I know my kids and you don't is all the proof I need. Can you prove they have or are you going to continue claiming speculation is proof.

Why don't you prove I did things I didn't tell my parents. To say I'm full of shit would require you providing that proof. Since you can't, that makes you full of shit. My dad made it clear when I was a kid what he would do if I did certain things. I believed him and didn't give him the chance to prove it. My brother, a different story.

Denial not just a river in Egypt
And your conversion to leftturdism is glowing this morning. Wow, now you know what they did. Even a further track to the dark side. so why not just make a blanket statement and accuse the world. It's obvious you are the true Gawd and know all. :rock::rock::rock::laugh2::lmao::smoke::smoke:

And if dodging a simple question isn't libturdism then what is?

It so nice to watch a father's moral values being passed down to his children.
Fucking pathetic.
When is she going to get caught in a crack house?
EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking 'Pot'

Kind of desperate on your part

Doesn't even look like Malia
Yeah, but ya know to them "they all look alike", wink wink.
must be your thinking since it was right there in the front of your brain. As I've always said the left are the true racists. Their racism pops out all the time lately. They can't help writing down on how they truly feel. :happy-1:

Thanks for playing racist!

Why else would someone try to pass off such a lame picture as the presidents daughter ...let alone start a thread on it

If your kid smokes pot and you don't have a problem with that that could be fine but if that additude transfers to mine it becomes a major problem. I still hold Bill responsible for lying about a blowjob 'not being sex.' That creep helped to corrupt a whole generation of children that believed his shit because "after all he was a president and supposedly a lawyer so he must be smart right"

I am not a naive idiot like you people

I know what I did when I was a teen. To think all that same shit isn't going on today is flat out denial

To think you know someone else's kids more than they do makes you an arrogant asshole. Perhaps the pot you smoked fucked you up more than you realize.
As much as you like to think otherwise, your kids are no different than any other kids

Tell me did your parents know absolutely everything you did as a teenager? You always told them absolutely everything from the first time you were kissed, your first time getting to second base, your first sip of alcohol? Losing your virginity?

wow, you have really slipped to the leftist nonsense. Because your arrogance is now showing and you now know you can't prove what you've been asked to prove, you feel you now have the right to merely ask him to prove his kids didn't. :lmao: Dude that is so totally a Progressive position. :itsok: You're doomed. But definitely a leftturd now. all of your credibility is gone s0n.

Then you answer the question

Did your parents know absolutely everything you did when you were a teenager?

Yes or no?

Few of us had Secret Service agents around us 24/7

It so nice to watch a father's moral values being passed down to his children.
Fucking pathetic.
When is she going to get caught in a crack house?
EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking 'Pot'

Kind of desperate on your part

Doesn't even look like Malia
Yeah, but ya know to them "they all look alike", wink wink.
must be your thinking since it was right there in the front of your brain. As I've always said the left are the true racists. Their racism pops out all the time lately. They can't help writing down on how they truly feel. :happy-1:

Thanks for playing racist!

Why else would someone try to pass off such a lame picture as the presidents daughter ...let alone start a thread on it
it's a message board forum and what is done?

I know what I did when I was a teen. To think all that same shit isn't going on today is flat out denial

To think you know someone else's kids more than they do makes you an arrogant asshole. Perhaps the pot you smoked fucked you up more than you realize.

wow, you have really slipped to the leftist nonsense. Because your arrogance is now showing and you now know you can't prove what you've been asked to prove, you feel you now have the right to merely ask him to prove his kids didn't. :lmao: Dude that is so totally a Progressive position. :itsok: You're doomed. But definitely a leftturd now. all of your credibility is gone s0n.

Then you answer the question

Yes or no?

Few of us had Secret Service agents around us 24/7
but some people are honest. And to assume otherwise is somewhat assholiness. But again, it is what leftwits do.

Who on this forum believes that Obama's (adopted) brat is having a positive influence on young negro girls when she is seen smoking dope in public?
How many 'strikes' do young negro girls have against them already?

Since you don't know me or my kids, even speculating that they do makes you a fucking moron.

Willing to prove the are?

Yeah you watch your kids 27/7/365

Face it there are thing your kids do that you do not know about and they will never tell you

To think otherwise is naive to the point of mental retardation

To think that because I don't see them 24/7/365 doesn't mean I don't know them proves your arrogance. Prove they've done what you speculate.

Give them all a polygraph and you'll have all the proof you need that you are a clueless idiot

You claimed they've done stuff for which I don't know. Prove it. For you to provide proof would mean you would have had to been able to see them doing it or have direct knowledge of it. You and I both know you haven't been close enough to do that.

ALL kids do stuff their parents do not know about.
You did
Your friends did

Your kids do

Prove it.

As much as you'd like to think you know something, you don't.

Cut the shit and prove they've done what you say. Either you can or you can STFU with speculations. Your choice, asshole.

What makes you think your kids are any different than the other billions upon billions of teenagers that have ever lived?

So tell me what did you do as a teen that your parents never knew about and that you would lie to their faces before telling them?

And of you say nothing we will all know that you are the gold medal winner in the full of shit category

That I know my kids and you don't is all the proof I need. Can you prove they have or are you going to continue claiming speculation is proof.

Why don't you prove I did things I didn't tell my parents. To say I'm full of shit would require you providing that proof. Since you can't, that makes you full of shit. My dad made it clear when I was a kid what he would do if I did certain things. I believed him and didn't give him the chance to prove it. My brother, a different story.

And your conversion to leftturdism is glowing this morning. Wow, now you know what they did. Even a further track to the dark side. so why not just make a blanket statement and accuse the world. It's obvious you are the true Gawd and know all. :rock::rock::rock::laugh2::lmao::smoke::smoke:

Thinking you know more about a situation you're not part of than someone that is makes you a libturd.

He's saying direct knowledge of a situation isn't as good as his SPECULATION of what MIGHT have happened.

And yet you haven't answered the very simple question

You mean when I took a Skull Pilot and flushed it down the toilet? No. You mean like what I ate for lunch 40 years ago? No.

You still haven't proven you know more about my kids than I do. You speculate that you do and claim it as fact without proof. That's exactly like the Liberals.

I'm sure you or your kids never ever smoked a joint right?
She's the daughter of the President of the United States for Christ's sake!
Didn't even have the 'class' to smoke dope out of the public's eye.
What does that tell us we didn't already know about Obama?
Within a couple of years she'll be arrested in a fucking crack house.

She's a teenager and has absolutely no obligation to the nation or it's citizens.

Do you know how many teens smoke pot ? Do you know how many responsible adults smoked pot when they were teens?

JEsus Christ man if you had a life you'd see there are a hell of a lot more important things to get yourself worked up over

That's funny, I've been teaching my kids about their obligations..to God, to country, to family, since they were infants.

I'm not a pot head never was but I have smoked pot in the past.

Shit I did speed and coke too
what an honor. Nothing like boasting about it. LOL :cheers2:
its called being honest.....i went to school with a lot of rich white kids,sons and daughters of doctors,lawyers and even judges and cops.....90% of them got high,drank and a hell of a lot did coke and speed...yea i was shocked too....
Naw, that was bragging
so when you said you just walked away.....was that bragging or being honest?...
That was bragging baby, not giving in to one's peers is golden. It's called strength
and being honest is a strength too....if you are honest you would agree with that....

what an honor. Nothing like boasting about it. LOL :cheers2:
its called being honest.....i went to school with a lot of rich white kids,sons and daughters of doctors,lawyers and even judges and cops.....90% of them got high,drank and a hell of a lot did coke and speed...yea i was shocked too....
Naw, that was bragging
That was bragging baby, not giving in to one's peers is golden. It's called strength
and being honest is a strength too....if you are honest you would agree with that....
being honest is one of the hardest things to be in society. Being honest one will always be a loser. You agree with that?

That's why it is a position of strength.

Naw, that was bragging
being honest is one of the hardest things to be in society. Being honest one will always be a loser. You agree with that?

being honest is one of the hardest things to be in society.
yes it is....Skull was being honest and look how you treated him....
Being honest one will always be a loser.You agree with that?
no i dont....the losers are the people who lie to get by in life and those who bad mouth those who tell the truth...

Yeah you watch your kids 27/7/365

Face it there are thing your kids do that you do not know about and they will never tell you

To think otherwise is naive to the point of mental retardation

To think that because I don't see them 24/7/365 doesn't mean I don't know them proves your arrogance. Prove they've done what you speculate.

Give them all a polygraph and you'll have all the proof you need that you are a clueless idiot

You claimed they've done stuff for which I don't know. Prove it. For you to provide proof would mean you would have had to been able to see them doing it or have direct knowledge of it. You and I both know you haven't been close enough to do that.

ALL kids do stuff their parents do not know about.
You did
Your friends did

Your kids do

Prove it.

OK bring your kids down here and I'll give them all a polygrapgh

Thinking you know more about a situation you're not part of than someone that is makes you a libturd.

Says the denial poster child

So are you ever going to answer my question?

Did your parents know absolutely everything you did as a teenager?

Yes or no?

Naw, that was bragging

So now denial is honesty?

I'm sure you or your kids never ever smoked a joint right?
She's the daughter of the President of the United States for Christ's sake!
Didn't even have the 'class' to smoke dope out of the public's eye.
What does that tell us we didn't already know about Obama?
Within a couple of years she'll be arrested in a fucking crack house.

She's a teenager and has absolutely no obligation to the nation or it's citizens.

Do you know how many teens smoke pot ? Do you know how many responsible adults smoked pot when they were teens?

JEsus Christ man if you had a life you'd see there are a hell of a lot more important things to get yourself worked up over

That's funny, I've been teaching my kids about their obligations..to God, to country, to family, since they were infants.

And do you know absolutely everything your kids have ever done?

Will you be honest and admit that your kids very well could have smoked weed and you never knew?
Or had sex and you never knew
or drank and you never knew

None of any of that means they aren't good responsible people it's merely an acknowledgement of reality

Forum List

Back