Like father like daughter

You know, when I looked at the picture showing her smoking, I noticed that the front end of whatever she's smoking is white in color, and at the back where she's puffing it, it is brown.

Now...................I've never seen a joint that came with a filter, all the ones I've seen were hand rolled, or (in the example of CO joints), they didn't look anything like that.

I personally think it was a cigarette, at least what you can see from the obviously blurred photos.

Didnt more than a few GOP candidates have children who are Heroin addicts?
Did you have to ask the question or were they shooting up on camera.

obama is just another black drug addict raising black drug addict baby mamas.
one has to ask.....is that experience talking or just plain bigotry?...
You can see it on the evening news. All she needs is a black thug with a diamond in his tooth.
so its the latter?....

Then you better revoke your votes for George W Bush and a shit load of other pols that smoked a little weed in their lives
That is history and old news that won't fly. Excuses are not cutting the mustard any longer. Today is what will count and determine the future of this nation and the people of this nation.
And today there are candidates running that have smoked a little weed at one time or another in their lives. Just like there will be tomorrow, next week, next year, next decade, next century
And people will vote them out of office every time they act like idiots.
yea you can see how that is working.....look at some of the idiots in congress that get re-elected year after year....
Look at all the lobbyist money making it happen. We got a new senator here and so far I do really like her. Change doesn't come easy but eventually as the truth gets out it comes.
lobbyist dont vote for them.....the people do....

That is history and old news that won't fly. Excuses are not cutting the mustard any longer. Today is what will count and determine the future of this nation and the people of this nation.
And today there are candidates running that have smoked a little weed at one time or another in their lives. Just like there will be tomorrow, next week, next year, next decade, next century
yea you can see how that is working.....look at some of the idiots in congress that get re-elected year after year....
Look at all the lobbyist money making it happen. We got a new senator here and so far I do really like her. Change doesn't come easy but eventually as the truth gets out it comes.
But the money spent to run those elections do come from lobbying corporations and special interest and they do make it difficult for an honest person with integrity to run for office of any kind.

No, I'm wondering if Malia is smoking and that means something about Obama then what does it mean for the GOP that they raised heroin addicts?

Ahhh, now you see how it cuts both ways dont you?
Who is the heroin addict? You can't say that some GOP president had a heroin addict kid shooting up on film.

The only president dealing rationally with druggies is the president of the Philippines.
do you need help in moving there?....
Maybe all the obama drug addicts will retire there. Is there anyone who really didn't think these girls would be anything other than drug addicts?

But the money spent to run those elections do come from lobbying corporations and special interest and they do make it difficult for an honest person with integrity to run for office of any kind.
then dont vote for any of those people.....just like what we have now running for president...

No, I'm wondering if Malia is smoking and that means something about Obama then what does it mean for the GOP that they raised heroin addicts?

Ahhh, now you see how it cuts both ways dont you?
Who is the heroin addict? You can't say that some GOP president had a heroin addict kid shooting up on film.

The only president dealing rationally with druggies is the president of the Philippines.
do you need help in moving there?....
Maybe all the obama drug addicts will retire there. Is there anyone who really didn't think these girls would be anything other than drug addicts?
i smoked pot,tried coke and speed.....became a lowly mailman and yet here i am retired with just under a million bucks in the bank living in a new house and unlike you i got out of California....

then dont vote for any of those people.....just like what we have now running for president...
I don't but I will be voting for Trump this round. I also put n/a on anyone I feel is bought and paid for in the other portions of an election ballot so the paper one cannot be altered.

Potheads seem to think that since they do everyone does?

I'm not a pot head never was but I have smoked pot in the past.

Shit I did speed and coke too
what an honor. Nothing like boasting about it. LOL :cheers2:
its called being honest.....i went to school with a lot of rich white kids,sons and daughters of doctors,lawyers and even judges and cops.....90% of them got high,drank and a hell of a lot did coke and speed...yea i was shocked too....
Naw, that was bragging

its called being honest.....i went to school with a lot of rich white kids,sons and daughters of doctors,lawyers and even judges and cops.....90% of them got high,drank and a hell of a lot did coke and speed...yea i was shocked too....
Naw, that was bragging
so when you said you just walked away.....was that bragging or being honest?...

Naw, that was bragging
so when you said you just walked away.....was that bragging or being honest?...
That was bragging baby, not giving in to one's peers is golden. It's called strength

Unlike you I really don't care what people do in their private lives. I have no problem voting for a guy who smoked a little weed. If you do then you better check your candidates because I guarantee at least some of them have a stoned skeleton in their closets.
so why do you care about that dude speaking his mind if you don't care? Can't see the hypocrisy to it can ya? That is truly lefturd

So why the fuck do you care if I speak mine?

Can't see that hypocrisy?
dude, I'm not telling you to do anything unlike you. i am just curious why you crossed over to lefturd land. Wow,

I'll all anyone out on stupid shit regardless of their political bent

Who gives a fuck if a teenager, any teenager that is not their kid smokes a joint, moons a crowd, gets cocked at a party?

No one. It is one of the most moronic things in the world to rant about Obama's kid acting like a teenager.
If your kid smokes pot and you don't have a problem with that that could be fine but if that additude transfers to mine it becomes a major problem. I still hold Bill responsible for lying about a blowjob 'not being sex.' That creep helped to corrupt a whole generation of children that believed his shit because "after all he was a president and supposedly a lawyer so he must be smart right"

I am not a naive idiot like you people

I know what I did when I was a teen. To think all that same shit isn't going on today is flat out denial

I'm sure you or your kids never ever smoked a joint right?

I'm sure on both counts.

Oh, bullshit.

Let them read that post and listen to the guffaws.
If he's not piss testing his kids every week he has no clue if they smoked a a little weed or not

Since you don't know me or my kids, even speculating that they do makes you a fucking moron.

Willing to prove the are?

so why do you care about that dude speaking his mind if you don't care? Can't see the hypocrisy to it can ya? That is truly lefturd

So why the fuck do you care if I speak mine?

Can't see that hypocrisy?
dude, I'm not telling you to do anything unlike you. i am just curious why you crossed over to lefturd land. Wow,

I'll all anyone out on stupid shit regardless of their political bent

Who gives a fuck if a teenager, any teenager that is not their kid smokes a joint, moons a crowd, gets cocked at a party?

No one. It is one of the most moronic things in the world to rant about Obama's kid acting like a teenager.
If your kid smokes pot and you don't have a problem with that that could be fine but if that additude transfers to mine it becomes a major problem. I still hold Bill responsible for lying about a blowjob 'not being sex.' That creep helped to corrupt a whole generation of children that believed his shit because "after all he was a president and supposedly a lawyer so he must be smart right"

I am not a naive idiot like you people

I know what I did when I was a teen. To think all that same shit isn't going on today is flat out denial

To think you know someone else's kids more than they do makes you an arrogant asshole. Perhaps the pot you smoked fucked you up more than you realize.

I'm sure you or your kids never ever smoked a joint right?

I'm sure on both counts.

Oh, bullshit.

Let them read that post and listen to the guffaws.
If he's not piss testing his kids every week he has no clue if they smoked a a little weed or not

Since you don't know me or my kids, even speculating that they do makes you a fucking moron.

Willing to prove the are?

Yeah you watch your kids 27/7/365

Face it there are thing your kids do that you do not know about and they will never tell you

To think otherwise is naive to the point of mental retardation

Forum List

Back