Like father like daughter

I'm sure you or your kids never ever smoked a joint right?
She's the daughter of the President of the United States for Christ's sake!
Didn't even have the 'class' to smoke dope out of the public's eye.
What does that tell us we didn't already know about Obama?
Within a couple of years she'll be arrested in a fucking crack house.

She's a teenager and has absolutely no obligation to the nation or it's citizens.

Do you know how many teens smoke pot ? Do you know how many responsible adults smoked pot when they were teens?

JEsus Christ man if you had a life you'd see there are a hell of a lot more important things to get yourself worked up over

What Mr. Boys also doesn't understand is there's about 6 Secret Service men in the crowd and in direct proximity to Malia. If she's smoking weed, there's nothing they can do about that, actually. And I can certainly understand how an 18-year-old girl would want to have friends and go to music venues, regardless of who her father is.

Then you better revoke your votes for George W Bush and a shit load of other pols that smoked a little weed in their lives
yep and it made national news right? hmmmmm the outrage only good if it's conservative kid. I see, you really crossed over.

Unlike you I really don't care what people do in their private lives. I have no problem voting for a guy who smoked a little weed. If you do then you better check your candidates because I guarantee at least some of them have a stoned skeleton in their closets.
so why do you care about that dude speaking his mind if you don't care? Can't see the hypocrisy to it can ya? That is truly lefturd

So why the fuck do you care if I speak mine?

Can't see that hypocrisy?
dude, I'm not telling you to do anything unlike you. i am just curious why you crossed over to lefturd land. Wow,

you wouldn't know what left is if it bit you

yep and it made national news right? hmmmmm the outrage only good if it's conservative kid. I see, you really crossed over.

Unlike you I really don't care what people do in their private lives. I have no problem voting for a guy who smoked a little weed. If you do then you better check your candidates because I guarantee at least some of them have a stoned skeleton in their closets.
so why do you care about that dude speaking his mind if you don't care? Can't see the hypocrisy to it can ya? That is truly lefturd

So why the fuck do you care if I speak mine?

Can't see that hypocrisy?
dude, I'm not telling you to do anything unlike you. i am just curious why you crossed over to lefturd land. Wow,

you wouldn't know what left is if it bit you
dude, that isn't worth more than :2up:

It so nice to watch a father's moral values being passed down to his children.
Fucking pathetic.
When is she going to get caught in a crack house?
EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking 'Pot'

You're a pathetic and creepy and bigoted troll
Everyone that disagrees with you is a bigot so what is your point?

No. bigots are bigots.

but thanks for your "opinion:.
so anyone that disagrees with you or has their own opinion right? lecture us some more mighty leftturd!! I love a good laugh. let us know the evils of our ways cause we're not you! Come on now. Like father like daughter. I bet you can say bigot!!!

As the daughter of a celebrity, she'll get a pass. If this were some inner city, suburban or rural kid caught by the law, their lives would be ruined with a police record.

Because of their illegal drug use, Bubba and Obama wouldn't have passed the background check I had to pass to join the military and obtain my security clearance yet they both became CiC. Two standards. One for the celebrity class and one for the responsible/accountable class.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE, CAN YO!
He's biracial. You seem to be forgetting he has a white mother.

Fucking pathetic.

No. bigots are bigots.

so anyone that disagrees with you or has their own opinion right? lecture us some more mighty leftturd!! I love a good laugh. let us know the evils of our ways cause we're not you! Come on now. Like father like daughter. I bet you can say bigot!!!

like I said....bigot boy. own it.

Fucking pathetic.

I agree with you 100%, Mr. Boys. It's just shocking...shocking, I say, that these First Daughters get away with murder!

Bush daughters cited in Texas
By Tom Kenworthy, USA TODAY
AUSTIN, Texas — President Bush's 19-year-old twin daughters were charged Thursday with underage alcohol offenses after an incident in a popular restaurant known for its Tex-Mex food and ice-cold margaritas. It was the second alcohol-related citation against Jenna Bush in less than five weeks. Police accused Jenna Bush of attempting to buy alcohol with false identification and Barbara Bush of being a minor in possession of alcohol."""

jenna_wild.jpg
I'm sure this would bother the all of... two people...(?) That have a high opinion of George Bush, but this has absolutely nothing to do with Obama's drug addict kid.

She's a teenager and has absolutely no obligation to the nation or it's citizens.

Do you know how many teens smoke pot ? Do you know how many responsible adults smoked pot when they were teens?

JEsus Christ man if you had a life you'd see there are a hell of a lot more important things to get yourself worked up over

What Mr. Boys also doesn't understand is there's about 6 Secret Service men in the crowd and in direct proximity to Malia. If she's smoking weed, there's nothing they can do about that, actually. And I can certainly understand how an 18-year-old girl would want to have friends and go to music venues, regardless of who her father is.
I don't see how doing drugs and having friends have anything to do with each other.

Fucking pathetic.

No. bigots are bigots.

like I said....bigot boy. own it.
^^^^^^^there it is^^^^^^^ Bigot boy. The confirmation is provided thanks for playing. Can you say hypocrite? Hypocrite!

lol.jpg

She doesn't have the responsibility of following the laws of the nation?

Fucking pathetic.

I agree with you 100%, Mr. Boys. It's just shocking...shocking, I say, that these First Daughters get away with murder!

AUSTIN, Texas — President Bush's 19-year-old twin daughters were charged Thursday with underage alcohol offenses after an incident in a popular restaurant known for its Tex-Mex food and ice-cold margaritas. It was the second alcohol-related citation against Jenna Bush in less than five weeks. Police accused Jenna Bush of attempting to buy alcohol with false identification and Barbara Bush of being a minor in possession of alcohol."""

jenna_wild.jpg
I'm sure this would bother the all of... two people...(?) That have a high opinion of George Bush, but this has absolutely nothing to do with Obama's drug addict kid.

Miss Pumpkin, your response is completely irrelevant to both the original post and mine. Note the title, "Like father, like daughter". If you recall Mr. Bush is a self-professed recovering alcoholic. Jenna Bush was busted twice for underage drinking. Gettin' it yet, Miss Pumpkinbrain?
But please provide a link ascertaining Malia Obama's drug addiction problem lest you lose what very little credibility you don't have in the first place.

I don't see how doing drugs and having friends have anything to do with each other.

Why don't you prove that is a joint she is smoking, and not a cigarette, Miss PumpkinMush? You watch a video on a gossip site and say it's the Gospel truth. How naive.

Fucking pathetic.

jenna_wild.jpg

Miss Pumpkin, your response is completely irrelevant to both the original post and mine. Note the title, "Like father, like daughter". If you recall Mr. Bush is a self-professed recovering alcoholic. Jenna Bush was busted twice for underage drinking. Gettin' it yet, Miss Pumpkinbrain?
But please provide a link ascertaining Malia Obama's drug addiction problem lest you lose what very little credibility you don't have in the first place.
Again, nobody expects much from Bush, and he's already out of office. Nobody mentioned him in this thread, his drinking problem has absolutely nothing to do with the current president, and drinking isn't illegal, unlike smoking pot. Leave it to a Liberal to bring totally irrelevant information to the table.

Why don't you prove that is a joint she is smoking, and not a cigarette, Miss PumpkinMush? You watch a video on a gossip site and say it's the Gospel truth. How naive.
Why don't you prove it's a cigarette? Not that it's any better.

Forum List

Back