Like father like daughter

My son was.so anti pot that he had to be home schooled his last two years. The other students were convinced he was a narc.
Its been that away for fifty years peer pressure and violence comes to teens who do not join in.

I'm sure you or your kids never ever smoked a joint right?
Never.

Yeah OK

I suppose you piss test your kids.
Never needed to. All my kids grew up respecting the law. None of them ever smoked dope or got drunk.
Their reaction to their peers who did smoke dope and get drunk was: "They are losers".
Clueless parent poster child
All my now grown up kids have their pilots license, are highly educated, employed in careers they love and are in solid loving relationships. The kids who have their own kids now are loving nurturing parents.
I'll take that as being a good parent and role model.
You can look at your life to compare and contrast.
If you have the nerve.
I supposed you had to be him to be a good parent. I'm not sure I quite grasped how he got there. I thought Skull was a conservative type guy, and now he's behaving like everyone is supposed to be like him. That's a progressive thought process there bubba. D'OH!

My son was.so anti pot that he had to be home schooled his last two years. The other students were convinced he was a narc.
Its been that away for fifty years peer pressure and violence comes to teens who do not join in.
I walked away. No preaching about it being illegal, just walked away. Nothing like a good excuse for doing drugs.

I'm sure you or your kids never ever smoked a joint right?
She's the daughter of the President of the United States for Christ's sake!
Didn't even have the 'class' to smoke dope out of the public's eye.
What does that tell us we didn't already know about Obama?
Within a couple of years she'll be arrested in a fucking crack house.
The poor kid will be SOME GLAD when her father's out of office and she isn't living in a fish bowl anymore. If there's one place it's fun to smoke pot, it's an outdoor concert. The two go together like ... hotdogs and mustard.
In your loser world.
The "poor kid" will be fair game for every tifosi on the planet soon.
She'll be arrested in a fucking shithole muslim crack house on the outskirts of Nice within a couple of years.
"Thanks daddy for your parenting skills. Oh I just remembered. You're half negro so we'll let it slide".

The white hut is the ghetto blacks always hoped for. Now we know what black lives matter was doing. Selling dope to obama and his whole family.

malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-pp.jpg

Potheads seem to think that since they do everyone does?

I'm not a pot head never was but I have smoked pot in the past.

Shit I did speed and coke too
what an honor. Nothing like boasting about it. LOL :cheers2:

The point that sailed right over your head is that a little experimenting with drugs as a youth is meaningless.
so? it outraged that dude. you're telling him he's wrong. That's a progressive act. he's allowed to think that and you as a conservative should recognize it. Of course, or not, and then you'd fall in ranks with a libturd.

The point that sailed right over your head is that a little experimenting with drugs as a youth is meaningless.
so? it outraged that dude. you're telling him he's wrong. That's a progressive act. he's allowed to think that and you as a conservative should recognize it. Of course, or not, and then you'd fall in ranks with a libturd.
I'm telling him he's a fucking idiot and needs to get a real life

Experimenting as a teen is one making it a lifestyle choice means you do not belong in an elected office for any reason.

so you admit being a libturd now. Wow, ok. No more backing your posts.

Experimenting as a teen is one making it a lifestyle choice means you do not belong in an elected office for any reason.

Then you better revoke your votes for George W Bush and a shit load of other pols that smoked a little weed in their lives

Then you better revoke your votes for George W Bush and a shit load of other pols that smoked a little weed in their lives

yep and it made national news right? hmmmmm the outrage only good if it's a conservative kid. I see, you really crossed over.

so you admit being a libturd now. Wow, ok. No more backing your posts.

Like I give a flying fuck of a rat's ass if you or anyone backs any of my posts

Forum List

Back