Like father like daughter

I'm not a pot head never was but I have smoked pot in the past.

Shit I did speed and coke too
what an honor. Nothing like boasting about it. LOL :cheers2:

The point that sailed right over your head is that a little experimenting with drugs as a youth is meaningless.
Experimenting as a teen is one making it a lifestyle choice means you do not belong in an elected office for any reason.

Then you better revoke your votes for George W Bush and a shit load of other pols that smoked a little weed in their lives

yep and it made national news right? hmmmmm the outrage only good if it's conservative kid. I see, you really crossed over.

Unlike you I really don't care what people do in their private lives. I have no problem voting for a guy who smoked a little weed. If you do then you better check your candidates because I guarantee at least some of them have a stoned skeleton in their closets.

The point that sailed right over your head is that a little experimenting with drugs as a youth is meaningless.
so? it outraged that dude. you're telling him he's wrong. That's a progressive act. he's allowed to think that and you as a conservative should recognize it. Of course, or not, and then you'd fall in ranks with a libturd.
I'm telling him he's a fucking idiot and needs to get a real life
so you admit being a libturd now. Wow, ok. No more backing your posts.

Like I give a flying fuck of a rat's ass if you or anyone backs any of my posts
no problem wack job. Go for it, trash yourself, not my fight.

Potheads seem to think that since they do everyone does?

Experimenting as a teen is one making it a lifestyle choice means you do not belong in an elected office for any reason.

Then you better revoke your votes for George W Bush and a shit load of other pols that smoked a little weed in their lives

That is history and old news that won't fly. Excuses are not cutting the mustard any longer. Today is what will count and determine the future of this nation and the people of this nation.

yep and it made national news right? hmmmmm the outrage only good if it's conservative kid. I see, you really crossed over.

Unlike you I really don't care what people do in their private lives. I have no problem voting for a guy who smoked a little weed. If you do then you better check your candidates because I guarantee at least some of them have a stoned skeleton in their closets.

so why do you care about that dude speaking his mind if you don't care? Can't see the hypocrisy to it can ya? That is truly lefturd

That is history and old news that won't fly. Excuses are not cutting the mustard any longer. Today is what will count and determine the future of this nation and the people of this nation.

And today there are candidates running that have smoked a little weed at one time or another in their lives. Just like there will be tomorrow, next week, next year, next decade, next century

I'm sure you or your kids never ever smoked a joint right?
Never.

Yeah OK

I suppose you piss test your kids.

Because you are a damaged pothead, everyone else must be? This is why you should stay off drugs, kids. ^^^^

Not a pot head, never was I smoked pot a few times on rare occasion when I was younger BIG FUCKING DEAL

Not a coke addict. I did coke a few times on rare occasion when I was younger BIG FUCKING DEAL

Millions of people have done exactly the same thing BIG FUCKING DEAL

so why do you care about that dude speaking his mind if you don't care? Can't see the hypocrisy to it can ya? That is truly lefturd

So why the fuck do you care if I speak mine?

Can't see that hypocrisy?

And today there are candidates running that have smoked a little weed at one time or another in their lives. Just like there will be tomorrow, next week, next year, next decade, next century

And people will vote them out of office every time they act like idiots.

History has not backed your assertion

Only in areas where the parties have agendas and the people are ignored or the media refuses to report on the truth.

Only in areas where the parties have agendas and the people are ignored or the media refuses to report on the truth.
That's funny

So why the fuck do you care if I speak mine?

Can't see that hypocrisy?

dude, I'm not telling you to do anything unlike you. i am just curious why you crossed over to lefturd land. Wow,

I'm sure you or your kids never ever smoked a joint right?
Never.

Yeah OK

I suppose you piss test your kids.
Never needed to. All my kids grew up respecting the law. None of them ever smoked dope or got drunk.
Their reaction to their peers who did smoke dope and get drunk was: "They are losers".
Clueless parent poster child
All my now grown up kids have their pilots license, are highly educated, employed in careers they love and are in solid loving relationships. The kids who have their own kids now are loving nurturing parents.
I'll take that as being a good parent and role model.
You can look at your life to compare and contrast.
If you have the nerve.

Good parent? Do you expect people to believe that? You live in a trailer.... How the hell you can support all of that?
Good parent? I always wonder what kind of father are you based from your disgusting racist and scum dog shit attitude. One time you posted *They have not beaten up their mother yet*

It so nice to watch a father's moral values being passed down to his children.
Fucking pathetic.
When is she going to get caught in a crack house?
EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking 'Pot'

I agree with you 100%, Mr. Boys. It's just shocking...shocking, I say, that these First Daughters get away with murder!

Bush daughters cited in Texas
By Tom Kenworthy, USA TODAY
AUSTIN, Texas — President Bush's 19-year-old twin daughters were charged Thursday with underage alcohol offenses after an incident in a popular restaurant known for its Tex-Mex food and ice-cold margaritas. It was the second alcohol-related citation against Jenna Bush in less than five weeks. Police accused Jenna Bush of attempting to buy alcohol with false identification and Barbara Bush of being a minor in possession of alcohol."""

jenna_wild.jpg

Forum List

Back