Like father like daughter

Wait, that wasnt fucking weed lol. You dont hit a joint like that and I know from experience and extensive research

Didnt more than a few GOP candidates have children who are Heroin addicts?
Did you have to ask the question or were they shooting up on camera.

obama is just another black drug addict raising black drug addict baby mamas.
.......soon to be replaced by white whore's that nigga's use for polishing their dicks after a hard days work on a street corner

No, I'm wondering if Malia is smoking and that means something about Obama then what does it mean for the GOP that they raised heroin addicts?

Ahhh, now you see how it cuts both ways dont you?

n
It so nice to watch a father's moral values being passed down to his children.
Fucking pathetic.
When is she going to get caught in a crack house?
EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking 'Pot'
Woe. this is indeed breaking news, teenagers caught on camera doing the dreaded smokin weed...bitch get a fuckin life..I am so fed up with you white fuck nuts doing your best to degrade and demean this black family. You need to stop it, or better still bitch, how fuckin perfect are your gotdamn maggot eating shit smelling fuckin kids...put down the rock bitch, that glass fuckin trailor you live in has a fuckin crack in...no fuckin pun intended....and just for the fuckin record, Pot is gonna be legal soon in this country in every state, something you moral bible toting fucknuts had better get use to.
And they will still be drug addicts. You can be fed up all you want but these black drug addict fucks are still going to be asking whites to pay for their rehab.

I'm sure you or your kids never ever smoked a joint right?
She's the daughter of the President of the United States for Christ's sake!
Didn't even have the 'class' to smoke dope out of the public's eye.
What does that tell us we didn't already know about Obama?
Within a couple of years she'll be arrested in a fucking crack house.
The poor kid will be SOME GLAD when her father's out of office and she isn't living in a fish bowl anymore. If there's one place it's fun to smoke pot, it's an outdoor concert. The two go together like ... hotdogs and mustard.

Wait, that wasnt fucking weed lol. You dont hit a joint like that and I know from experience and extensive research
These white fuck nuts are all meth educated crack heads...wouldn't know a joint if it came wrapped in a SSI check!!

As the daughter of a celebrity, she'll get a pass. If this were some inner city, suburban or rural kid caught by the law, their lives would be ruined with a police record.

Because of their illegal drug use, Bubba and Obama wouldn't have passed the background check I had to pass to join the military and obtain my security clearance yet they both became CiC. Two standards. One for the celebrity class and another for the responsible/accountable class.

n
Fucking pathetic.
Woe. this is indeed breaking news, teenagers caught on camera doing the dreaded smokin weed...bitch get a fuckin life..I am so fed up with you white fuck nuts doing your best to degrade and demean this black family. You need to stop it, or better still bitch, how fuckin perfect are your gotdamn maggot eating shit smelling fuckin kids...put down the rock bitch, that glass fuckin trailor you live in has a fuckin crack in...no fuckin pun intended....and just for the fuckin record, Pot is gonna be legal soon in this country in every state, something you moral bible toting fucknuts had better get use to.
And they will still be drug addicts. You can be fed up all you want but these black drug addict fucks are still going to be asking whites to pay for their rehab.

The whole stage of GOP candidates were up there talking about their junkie kids and got applauded for it :badgrin:

Yay! Your kid shoots up smack!:clap::clap:

n
Fucking pathetic.
Will this handout be before or after you've paid for your kids overdose? Just askin

As the daughter of a celebrity, she'll get a pass. If this were some inner city, suburban or rural kid caught by the law, their lives would be ruined with a police record.

Because of their illegal drug use, Bubba and Obama wouldn't have passed the background check I had to pass to join the military and obtain my security clearance yet they both became CiC. Two standards. One for the celebrity class and one for the responsible/accountable class.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE, CAN YO!

No, I'm wondering if Malia is smoking and that means something about Obama then what does it mean for the GOP that they raised heroin addicts?

Who is the heroin addict? You can't say that some GOP president had a heroin addict kid shooting up on film.

The only president dealing rationally with druggies is the president of the Philippines.

I'm sure you or your kids never ever smoked a joint right?
Never.

Yeah OK

I suppose you piss test your kids.
Never needed to. All my kids grew up respecting the law. None of them ever smoked dope or got drunk.
Their reaction to their peers who did smoke dope and get drunk was: "They are losers".
Clueless parent poster child
All my now grown up kids have their pilots license, are highly educated, employed in careers they love and are in solid loving relationships. The kids who have their own kids now are loving nurturing parents.
I'll take that as being a good parent and role model.
You can look at your life to compare and contrast.
If you have the nerve.

Yeah and when they were teens you have no idea whether or not they smoked a little weed or had alcohol.

Like I said Clueless

I don't have kids but I know when i was a teen that most kids in my HS either drank, smoked, smoked pot, or many other illicit things either singly or in combination.

It's been that way with teens since there have been teens and you are a naive idiot if you think otherwise.

I'll bet your daughters even had sex before they were 18

Last edited:

Because of their illegal drug use, Bubba and Obama wouldn't have passed the background check I had to pass to join the military and obtain my security clearance yet they both became CiC. Two standards. One for the celebrity class and one for the responsible/accountable class.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE, CAN YO!
It's not the black man disgracing the white hut. It's Jerry Springer as his advisor.

Who is the heroin addict? You can't say that some GOP president had a heroin addict kid shooting up on film.

The only president dealing rationally with druggies is the president of the Philippines.

I dont care if they were on film, in a closet, under a bed or on the lap of the Lincoln Memorial goofy. Its the shooting up part thats the problem using dirty needles and OD'ing.

My son was.so anti pot that he had to be home schooled his last two years. The other students were convinced he was a narc.

I dont care if they were on film, in a closet, under a bed or on the lap of the Lincoln Memorial goofy. Its the shooting up part thats the problem using dirty needles and OD'ing.
Which president had a child that OD?

Forum List

Back