🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh Outraged By Black James Bond

I think what Rush doesn't like is Hollywood trying to go force feed us blacks as cultural icons. The character was created as a white Scottish character. He wasn't created white to make a political statement, but now his character is black because of politics. The young turds are too stupid to get it.

Lushbo is a hoot. Always hysterical about something.

Like the rabid RWs here, every single thing is portent of the end of the world.

It's always disheartening when an institution caves to political correctness. James Bond is representative of an Englishman who works for the British Secret Service. I'm with Rush on this one (and I'm not generally one of his biggest fans).

I would be just as disappointed if Super Fly was replaced by a white dude. It just wouldn't work:

super-fly.jpg

I think what Rush doesn't like is Hollywood trying to go force feed us blacks as cultural icons. The character was created as a white Scottish character. He wasn't created white to make a political statement, but now his character is black because of politics. The young turds are too stupid to get it.
Does Rush get upset when a white guy plays Othello?

Does Rush get upset when a white guy plays Othello?

I dunno, why don't you ask him?

I guess Rush doesn't like Lucy Lui playing Dr. Watson or Will Smith playing James West, either. There's your REAL race-baiter people!

Smith playing James West went over like a lead balloon too....and lucy's character is not the same Dr.Watson....she is Joan Watson....

Who cares if the new James Bond is black? Much ado about nothing.

With the history of james bond and all the controversies surrounding who will play him in the movies and the fact that he IS the MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTER in the movie and they pick a black guys in these times is suicide for the James bond franchise. The man who created and started this movie James Bond is rolling over in his grave. That man was a genius.

Who cares if the new James Bond is black? Much ado about nothing.
it depends if you are a fan of the series and if you are a purist.......im that way with comics and Star Trek....if it has a history....you dont fuck with it.....

Forum List

Back