Linda Sarsour arrested for disorderly conduct at Kavanaugh confirmation hearing

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Linda Sarsour Arrested For Disorderly Conduct at Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing (VIDEO)

President Trump’s Supreme Court pick Judge Brett Kavanaugh testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee Tuesday morning.
Democrats and protesters have interrupted the process for the first half hour.
Judge Kavanaugh has not even been sworn in yet!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh this fake front hole needs to go. She needs to leave the US as she is falsely leading women into bs they have no cunderstanding about. She is the sheep in wolves clothing.

But the MSM twats will make this incident out to be a hero watch.

Linda Sarsour Arrested For Disorderly Conduct at Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing (VIDEO)

President Trump’s Supreme Court pick Judge Brett Kavanaugh testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee Tuesday morning.

Oh this fake front hole needs to go. She needs to leave the US as she is falsely leading women into bs they have no cunderstanding about. She is the sheep in wolves clothing.

So let's see I got:
  • "fake front-hole"....
  • "cunderstanding"....
  • "twats".
In two sentences. But there's no war on women.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer creature

upload_2018-9-4_18-24-55.jpeg

I don't know how anyone can associate themselves with the shreeking hysteria that we witnessed today at the hearing.

To white men especially, I ask you, where the fuck are your balls locked away at ? Or, did you not have any in the first place ?

Let's see now...When R G was nominated, we're there hordes of conservatives shrieking in the Senate chambers, trying to prevent the hearings from going forward?

Didn't think so. And she WAS a real threat to the Constitution.

Democrats are scum. The phony, lying Democrat bastards on that committee should be arrested.

So let's see I got:
  • "fake front-hole"....
  • "cunderstanding"....
  • "twats".
War on activist tards.

I don't like Sarsour but she is a far lesser threat than the tyrannical movement that installed Trump. The enemy of my enemy...

So let's see I got:
  • "fake front-hole"....
  • "cunderstanding"....
  • "twats".

Talk to bill and hillary about that war on women...

Forum List

Back