Lindell Warns Dominion

Lindell???? Lol. I’m surprised he hasn’t been committed to the booby hatch yet.
The problem is that he’s pretty much mainstream GQP at this point. This is where most of the party is, lining up with the pillow guy, Rudy and the orange buffoon.

It’s funny, and then again it’s not.
Your assessment of anything political is a contrived lie. At least you are consistent.

The guy is serious.

He is seriously in need of a hospital bed

He is an American exercising his rights. No one should be hospitalized for that. He has a better chance of being railroaded into prison now that the fascists are in power.

Again Lindel is spreading his delusions as truth, as such he is displaying signs of severe mental illness as he clearly believes that the supreme court is listening to him and or takes instructions from him. This happens to crack addicts

Really

The guy is serious.

He is an American exercising his rights. No one should be hospitalized for that. He has a better chance of being railroaded into prison now that the fascists are in power.

Again Lindel is spreading his delusions as truth, as such he is displaying signs of severe mental illness as he clearly believes that the supreme court is listening to him and or takes instructions from him. This happens to crack addicts

Really

was Joe a crack addict like his son...what happened to poor old confused Joe

Dominion has nothing to hide. They should welcome with open arms full transparency and auditing. They will come out smelling like roses and U.S allis will trust your systems once again.
There already have been several audits done with Dominion machines and nothing was found to be amiss...

I will never vote on a machine in my lifetime. I will just accept the outcome and let someone else fight the battle. No way I'm going to check a box in some hidden code and expect that it cannot be so much easier compromised than hand counting.
You people in Canada vote by hand and count by hand.
That is the way Europe and most legitimate democracies do it.

Dominion has nothing to hide. They should welcome with open arms full transparency and auditing. They will come out smelling like roses and U.S allis will trust your systems once again.
There already have been several audits done with Dominion machines and nothing was found to be amiss...

I will never vote on a machine in my lifetime. I will just accept the outcome and let someone else fight the battle. No way I'm going to check a box in some hidden code and expect that it cannot be so much easier compromised than hand counting.
Newsflash. We don't do that. We mark ballots and machines count them . And humans can RECOUNT them to check accuracy.
What are you afraid of fraudster ?

riddle-me-this-if-voter-fraud-so-low-why-do-liberals-throw-temper-tantrum-when-check.jpg

Just move to Maryland or Illinois or New York where your vote is moot since all of those places are dominated by mindless, robotic, democrat sheep.

The guy is serious.

Really

was Joe a crack addict like his son...what happened to poor old confused Joe

Xiden was always confused

Lindell???? Lol. I’m surprised he hasn’t been committed to the booby hatch yet.
The problem is that he’s pretty much mainstream GQP at this point. This is where most of the party is, lining up with the pillow guy, Rudy and the orange buffoon.

It’s funny, and then again it’s not.
Your assessment of anything political is a contrived lie. At least you are consistent.
So if I express an opinion on something, and you don't like it, it's a lie.

You guys lack the capacity to understand the difference between opinion and fact.

Which explains how Hannity and Tucker and Breitbart have conned you so completely.

Just move to Maryland or Illinois or New York where your vote is moot since all of those places are dominated by mindless, robotic, democrat sheep.
MD has a Republican governor and I even voted for him the last time, so I’m going to have to give you a fail. Not everyone is as close minded as your typical Trumpista.

The guy is serious.

that went over like a lead balloon:

Lindell is a lt like Trump, isn't he?

"Alec Beck, the lawyer representing MyPillow's CEO, Mike Lindell, has left his law firm a day after filing a new lawsuit against Smartmatic and Dominion, according to Bloomberg.

Barnes & Thornburg, Beck's former employer, said he filed the suit without its authorization.

The company issued a statement on Twitter on Friday night: "Late last night, firm management became aware that a Minneapolis firm lawyer filed a complaint, as local counsel, in federal district court without receiving firm authorization pursuant to internal firm approval procedures," it said.

Lindell's new lawsuit, filed in federal court in Minnesota, accuses both voting-machine companies of "weaponizing the litigation process to silence political dissent and suppress evidence showing voting machines were manipulated to affect outcomes in the November 2020 general election."

The guy is serious.

that went over like a lead balloon:

Lindell is a lt like Trump, isn't he?

"Alec Beck, the lawyer representing MyPillow's CEO, Mike Lindell, has left his law firm a day after filing a new lawsuit against Smartmatic and Dominion, according to Bloomberg.

Barnes & Thornburg, Beck's former employer, said he filed the suit without its authorization.

The company issued a statement on Twitter on Friday night: "Late last night, firm management became aware that a Minneapolis firm lawyer filed a complaint, as local counsel, in federal district court without receiving firm authorization pursuant to internal firm approval procedures," it said.

Lindell's new lawsuit, filed in federal court in Minnesota, accuses both voting-machine companies of "weaponizing the litigation process to silence political dissent and suppress evidence showing voting machines were manipulated to affect outcomes in the November 2020 general election."

No respectable law firm wants to come anywhere near Lindell, Rudy, Sydney or The Dotard at this point.
1. It’s a reputation killer 2. It’s a sanction and fine trap extraordinaire and 3. They very likely won’t be paid.

Forum List

Back