Lindsey Graham 'amazed at how badly' Biden's first six months have been

Kamala called Biden a racist and a rapist before joining his team.
That's a lie. Why do you feel that you need to?

Harris Hasn’t Called Biden a ‘Racist’ or a ‘Rapist’​

Fact check? Bless your heart.
You may need to rage against truth that you don't like.

Why not have a fling at credible reality and cite sources of exact, documented quotations, or an alternative consensus of independent polls showing that the American People preferred the Cry Baby Sore Loser to the President?

Facts are tenacious, even if they upset you.
What does that have to do with ole Joe raising a white supremacist? If the media covered Biden like they did Trump. Biden wouldn't be president.

Just because YOU were too stupid to get her implied message doesn't mean the rest of us were.
And lofuckingl at "fact checking"
Gotcha. She didn’t say it but she did actually say it.
"i believe them" LOL gramps is so stupid. That obviously means she actually DOESNT believe the women accusing him of sexual assault; FORCED entry into the inside of her body.
Yes, "i believe them" actually means "i dont believe them" I mean, its 2021. Every other word has lost it meaning. Why not those 3?
Exactly. For example:

In fact, in one instance, Harris specifically said to Biden, “I do not believe you are a racist.” That was in the June 27, 2019, debate during which moderators asked a question about racial inequities in policing. The question grew into a wider discussion of race among the 10 candidates on stage, and Harris directed her remarks to Biden, who was leading in the polls at the time.

If you remove " I do not" from the bolded lines above, what do you get? Yup. Harris calls Biden a racist. It is so clear. How come the Libs don't see it?
Naw, I get it. Its not her implication that followed I should be paying attention to. Its her saying "i dont think you are a racist"
The implication is fake news created by the NAZI, white supremacist, trump loyalists at NBC that recorded her saying it.

Lindsey Graham?

Same guy who said Trump was unsuited to be President before he won
Then went on to cower before him
Lindsey will take credit for the money SC uses to built interstates to their beaches. And then whine about the debt. LOL

What's True
On April 2, 2019, Harris said "I believe them," in reference to four women who had by then accused Biden of inappropriate touching.

DERP Harris believed the woman that said biden shoved his fingers in her vagina against her will. But yeah, lets go with "well she didnt state it word for word" because thats the honest thing to do :lol:
What is true. Tara Reade did not make her accusation of rape until March 2020, almost a year after Harris' remark.

You make shit up constantly. It's past tiresome
I cite documented quotations and empirical data that, apparently, have you in a tizzy.

If you cannot find any credible sources to prop up your hyper-partisan biases, don't sulk because of it.

You can't contrive anything to suggest Americans prefer the Cry Baby Sore Loser to the President that most voters chose in November, and that was before the Loser's goons swallowed his Big Lie and attacked Congress in a fizzled attempt to thwart the will of the People.

I simply said Graham is correct

You're the Twink in a tizzy

What's True
On April 2, 2019, Harris said "I believe them," in reference to four women who had by then accused Biden of inappropriate touching.

DERP Harris believed the woman that said biden shoved his fingers in her vagina against her will. But yeah, lets go with "well she didnt state it word for word" because thats the honest thing to do :lol:
What is true. Tara Reade did not make her accusation of rape until March 2020, almost a year after Harris' remark.
Naa. She first came forward in the 90s. Back when you dems didnt care about #MeToo.
Oh wait, you still dont :lol:

i was expecting the worst...nothing's shocking!

Lindsey Graham may be the only one 'amazed' at how badly the dementia-ravaged, CCP+Vlad purchased, failed coup co-conspirator, leftist-controlled traitor has done so far.

Lindsey Graham may be the only one 'amazed' at how badly the dementia-ravaged, CCP+Vlad purchased, failed coup co-conspirator, leftist-controlled traitor has done so far.
What has he done that you consider horrible?

Biden is much worse than even I thought he would be. And I thought it would be....bad.
Biden interviewed Clarence Thomas in the Senate years ago when Thomas was nominated to the Supreme Court. Thomas gave an interview in which he said "Biden is a Doofus.I did not understand what he was talking about."

i would love to convince Mitch to pass Sleepy Joe's agenda, but scripture says only God can change minds

so unless God comes out for voting rights and infrastructure, Biden's a lame duck, folks!

What's True

Naa. She first came forward in the 90s. Back when you dems didnt care about #MeToo.
Oh wait, you still dont :lol:
Link please. The accusation of rape was not from the 90’s. And don’t with the all women must be believed crap, women can lie just as easily as men.

Forum List

Back