Lindsey Graham 'amazed at how badly' Biden's first six months have been

No one cares what the cuck Lindsey has to say. He's irrelevant. He thinks he's going to run for President in 2024.
He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

I'd say for the first six months, Biden has done Ok. Displayed more competence, compassion, and direction than the last guy did for his entire four years.
Not perfect but at least we're back to a somewhat normal government running.
YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND

What's True
On April 2, 2019, Harris said "I believe them," in reference to four women who had by then accused Biden of inappropriate touching.

DERP Harris believed the woman that said biden shoved his fingers in her vagina against her will. But yeah, lets go with "well she didnt state it word for word" because thats the honest thing to do :lol:
What is a lie: "Kamala called Biden a racist and a rapist before joining his team." - Grandpa Murked U parroting racists.

What's true: White supremacists - well represented among Trump's goons who attacked Congress - are hardcore Trumpies.

The majority of Americans who elected the President included a very high percentage of Black Americans who ignored the White Supremacist lie that Biden is the racist.

What's True
On April 2, 2019, Harris said "I believe them," in reference to four women who had by then accused Biden of inappropriate touching.

DERP Harris believed the woman that said biden shoved his fingers in her vagina against her will. But yeah, lets go with "well she didnt state it word for word" because thats the honest thing to do :lol:
What is a lie: "Kamala called Biden a racist and a rapist before joining his team." - Grandpa Murked U parroting racists.

What's true: White supremacists - well represented among Trump's goons who attacked Congress - are hardcore Trumpies.

The majority of Americans who elected the President included a very high percentage of Black Americans who ignored the White Supremacist lie that Biden is the racist.
Biden is a racist. It is quite obvious.
He could say he hates ******* and you cultists would still say he wasnt.
BTW, love the deflection.

Biden can't even remember security briefings the same day he received them. And what's with the Alzheimerk's patient note cards he's constantly referring to when someone asks a question?

That's a lie, of course - one that the majority of American voters, including a high percentage of Black Americans, ignored.

The liars are very pissy that so few swallowed their lie.
Cultists just dont care. Like i said, he could say he hates *******, and you pathetic sheep would ignore it. Or deflect, like you always do.
Biden has made comments that would ruin other peoples careers.

That's a lie, of course - one that the majority of American voters, including a high percentage of Black Americans, ignored.

Cultists just dont care. Like i said, he could say he hates *******, and you pathetic sheep would ignore it. Or deflect, like you always do.

Those videos are fake. He didnt say those things!

Biden is much worse than even I thought he would be. And I thought it would be....bad.
Predicated upon all the empirical data I can find, most Americans recognize they made the right choice.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The percentage of Americans who evaluate their lives well enough to be considered "thriving" on Gallup's Live Evaluation Index reached 59.2% in June, the highest in over 13 years of ongoing measurement and exceeding the previous high of 57.3% from September 2017.
Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.38.21 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.38.58 AM.png

Forum List

Back