🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lindsey Graham: ‘Don’t vote for me’ if you want to avoid going to war

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
This shouldn't be a surprise, but interesting that he said it.

Lindsey Graham Don t vote for me if you want to avoid going to war RT USA

The 2016 presidential election is still over a year away, but potential Republican Party nominee Sen. Lindsey Graham(R-South Carolina) wants GOP voters to know what’s in store if he wins the White House: more war.

Graham, one of the more recent and mainstream members of the Republican Part to toss their hat in next year’s race, told Fox News during an interview this week that he has a much different idea for tackling the so-called Islamic State than President Barack Obama.

While the Obama administration is adamant about maintaining a policy against the terrorist group –also known as ISIS, or ISIL – that doesn’t involve boots on the ground, Graham said he wouldn’t hesitate to send American troops to the Middle East.

<more>

I do want to go to war, but I still wouldn't vote for that RINO douchebag over Big Bird.

hqdefault.jpg

He is a clown and I don't know why the southern part of the state keeps electing him. Was watching an interview the guy knows he won't win, he just wants p.r. for his pet causes

If Americans were smart which Lindsay Graham is counting on which is a mistake because you all are fucking morons we are headed there anyways. We just wont be nation building anymore. Kill ALL terrorists not bomb open fields of land minds.

If Americans were smart which Lindsay Graham is counting on which is a mistake because you all are fucking morons we are headed there anyways. We just wont be nation building anymore. Kill ALL terrorists not bomb open fields of land minds.
Given your posting history – this post included – you're in no position to all anyone a 'moron.'

So how do you find them?

"Kill 'em all; let God sort 'em out."
the original expression:Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens.

(I'm not advocating that, just saying it seems to be the attitude of some.)

Last edited:

You actually sound more intelligent over in the FlameZone, posting your silly, worthless, adolescent garbage. I didn't think that was possible.

Well well, Lets just let the terrorist come into the country and set up residence.

all these so called peace lovers who whines about "wars"... yet they have their FREEDOMS to sit here and do it because of them.

makes a hell of lot of sense, LETS JUST have another 9/11

Well well, Lets just let the terrorist come into the country and set up residence.

all these so called peace lovers who whines about "wars"... yet they have their FREEDOMS to sit here and do it because of them.

Staph has been eating too much Government cheese. I love the smell of fear with my morning coffee.

Idiot Staph doesn't know our wars of choice have made us less safe. Idiot Staph doesn't know that more American's die each year due to lack of health coverage, than from terrorist attacks.

Luckily, Staph can’t be denied healthcare under Obamacare

I'm pretty convinced the ruling elites WANT an even worse attack so they can lock the country down or at least pass even more restrictive laws and further undermine our rights. No one could be so criminally negligent as to allow our border to remain open just for "more low wage workers".

I'm pretty convinced the ruling elites WANT an even worse attack so they can lock the country down or at least pass even more restrictive laws and further undermine our rights. No one could be so criminally negligent as to allow our border to remain open just for "more low wage workers".

Yep, we've got the FEMA re-education camps waiting for you two dingbats.

Strange....no 9-11's on Obama's watch.

Forum List

Back