Lindsey Graham: 'First Time I've Ever Voted No On Any Supreme Court Nominee -- Let Me Tell You Why'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Graham warns Democrats, "If we get back the Senate, and we're in charge of this body, and there's judicial openings... [Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson] would not have been before this committee."

when did Lissy The Sissy grow some balls?

"Judge Jackson is more committed to woke progressive ideology than the rule of law" - Sen Blackburn

Sen. Cory Booker says Black women have shared with him their own stories of being ‘more qualified than the people who are sitting in judgment [of them]’ but having to ‘endure the absurdities of disrespect’ like Judge Jackson during her confirmation hearing

Sen. Cory Booker says Black women have shared with him their own stories of being ‘more qualified than the people who are sitting in judgment [of them]’ but having to ‘endure the absurdities of disrespect’ like Judge Jackson during her confirmation hearing
LOL. That's absurd dude. You have never seen disrespect like Kavanaugh and Clarence Thomas had to endure.

Graham warns Democrats, "If we get back the Senate, and we're in charge of this body, and there's judicial openings... [Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson] would not have been before this committee."

when did Lissy The Sissy grow some balls?

This OP makes no sense. What point are you trying to make?

I wonder if it was anything like what Kavanagh endured during his hearing?
I'm leaning towards Brown's was "not even close".

Last edited:
i'm more of a reporter than a pundit. just reporting that Graham is a no on Jackson, the 1st time he's ever voted no, that's significant

i'm a journalist
You left the “No” part out of the OP

It’s no mystery why he was a No. The trump era has fostered in a hyper partisan and divided congress where everything the other side does must be painted as evil. This was brewing from the Obama era when McConnell vow to block everything he could but Trump took it to the next level. Now all the partisan puppets in congress are playing the team game and we Americans get to bask in their stagnation.

We have now set up a system where the party that controls the Senate will only approve a nominee from their own party and will block any other even though the constitution was clearly set up to give the president that pick. Fun huh?!

"if you are a criminal, you would be lucky if your case was assigned to Judge Jackson" - Sen Cotton unloads on Ketanji

You left the “No” part out of the OP

It’s no mystery why he was a No. The trump era has fostered in a hyper partisan and divided congress where everything the other side does must be painted as evil. This was brewing from the Obama era when McConnell vow to block everything he could but Trump took it to the next level. Now all the partisan puppets in congress are playing the team game and we Americans get to bask in their stagnation.

We have now set up a system where the party that controls the Senate will only approve a nominee from their own party and will block any other even though the constitution was clearly set up to give the president that pick. Fun huh?!
oops...my bad...i can't even change the title now...you should have told me earlier, bro

Forum List

Back