Lindsey Graham outraised by Democrat Jaime Harrison in SC’s record-setting Senate race

I can't say that I would be too upset to see Graham lose reelection. I've never liked that guy. He's a weasel.

COLUMBIA — U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham’s Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison outraised the incumbent Republican for the first time in the race over the initial three months of 2020, setting a South Carolina campaign fundraising record in the process.

Harrison brought in $7.36 million to Graham’s $5.6 million, according to releases from the campaigns Wednesday night, meaning both of them easily outpaced the single-quarter state record of $3.9 million that Graham set at the end of 2019.

The huge hauls bring Graham’s campaign war chest up to $12.8 million and Harrison’s to $8 million as the candidates gear up for what is on pace to become by far the most expensive race in South Carolina history.

Most gop’rs do t like graham so I could see him getting beat

I can't say that I would be too upset to see Graham lose reelection. I've never liked that guy. He's a weasel.

COLUMBIA — U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham’s Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison outraised the incumbent Republican for the first time in the race over the initial three months of 2020, setting a South Carolina campaign fundraising record in the process.

Harrison brought in $7.36 million to Graham’s $5.6 million, according to releases from the campaigns Wednesday night, meaning both of them easily outpaced the single-quarter state record of $3.9 million that Graham set at the end of 2019.

The huge hauls bring Graham’s campaign war chest up to $12.8 million and Harrison’s to $8 million as the candidates gear up for what is on pace to become by far the most expensive race in South Carolina history.

Any democrat winning is a national tragedy....

Graham is such a spinless weasel, even for a Republican.

He was a "never Trump" who trashed Trump at every turn during the election campaign, as unfit for office. The moment Trump was elected he turned on a dime and was Trump's biggest cheerleader. Lindsay never has a discouraging word about Trump's behaviour, despite saying that Bill Clinton's lack of moral character made him unfit to serve, during the Clinton Impeachment hearings.

Of course he no longer sees anything wrong with Trump's charactoer or morality.

Trump didn't sell out the country to the Chinese...he didn't sell top secret missle technology to the Chinese, he didn't get his staff to commit perjury and he didn't commit perjury......the crimes of the clintons are vast and go back all the way to Arkansas.......you have actual credible allegations of rape against bill clinton.......Trump.....made his money without selling out his country.

If Lindsey Graham loses that's a victory for Republicans. I rather have a Democrat in front of me then behind me stabbing me in the back.

Forum List

Back