Lindsey Graham owes his re-election to Donald Trump

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Without him, I'm sure the extra hundreds of millions of dollars his opponent had would have swamped him. Since Trump is so outspoken and drives enthusiasm, it was worth much more than the money his opponent had. It allowed Lindsey to have a much higher profile than the average Senator.

Ditto for the senate in general and especially John James in Michigan. Odd, how they won't call James in MI

Without him, I'm sure the extra hundreds of millions of dollars his opponent had would have swamped him. Since Trump is so outspoken and drives enthusiasm, it was worth much more than the money his opponent had. It allowed Lindsey to have a much higher profile than the average Senator.

Ditto for the senate in general and especially John James in Michigan. Odd, how they won't call James in MI

Thank god we held the Senate and went +5 in the house

Yep ole Punkinhead couldn't win even with 100 million wasted on his campaign.

Agreed. Lindsay Graham is nothing but a swamp critter but better his kind than the democommie kind. What America needs to wake up and realize that we need to rid ourselves of political parties and start electing the best people that will represent and work for the people and not a party for a change. Political parties are nothing but tools of division so that swamp dwellers are free to work for themselves and not for their electorate.

It's surprising Lindsay Graham could pull his head out of the impeached president trump's a$$ long enough to go on FOX Noise and beg for donations. He knows he owes the impeached president trump many more hours of eating his sh!t.

Forum List

Back