Lions vs Chiefs to start the year

He also didnt have his #1 WR. Not having Kelce is a huge deal. I doubt this game ends up meaning much in the scheme of things.
Rashee Rice dropped one in the opening minutes. Kadarius Toney had one bounce off his hands, get picked and returned 50 yards for a touchdown, all before dropping another long pass in the waning minutes. Skyy Moore had one bounce off his hands, as did backup tight end Noah Gray and Jerick McKinnon, a running back known for his dependable hands.

They are all in on it.

I don't ever want to hear LA Ram Fag talk about the cheatriots. Not after the Kansas City Chiets performance last night.

:thankusmile: you nailed it.:thup: I just got done watching the highlights of that game from last night and noticed in that game,the chiefs recievers were dropping passes constantly last night. passes that were EASY as pie to catch,I MYSELF would have made those catches as would anybody else posting on this thread would have as well.

I changed my mind about this being a blowout by the chiefs when jones was not available,thats the same as losing mahomes as quarterback.that changes what the chiefs defense can do drastically.coupled with the loss of Kelsey as well i figured this was going to be a close game just as it turned out to be.

However not having kelsey or Jones available for this game had nothing whatsoever with the chiefs losing last night. Jones and kelsey were not the ones out there dropping easy passes thrown to them. Those passes were so easy to catch i MYSELF could have caught those passes and everybody posting on this thread could have as well.

Even without kelsey and jones i figured the chiefs would still win this game,that this game was a lock for them and that they would win tonight but lose next week to the jags. what i OVERLOOKED however was the NFL is a corrupt cartel,every bit as corrupt as our government is. The game has gotten far more corrupt sense the late 90's than it was back in the days when i was little.

these are PROFESSIONAL sports players,once in a great blue moon i can see a receiver dropping an easy pass but they were doing it ALL THE TIME last night. I GUARANTEE those recievers were paid off. that they got a lot richer last night.

This was the biggest game of the year in the NFL other than the superbowl. In prime time games like this and playoffs and superbowls,there is lots of money involved. Most football fans were picking the chiefs to win last night. Lots of bookies got rich last night because the fix was in.
Remember fool this isn't a loss because the refs screwed Kansas City with bullshit penalties. You're actually saying those Chiets receivers and running backs rigged the game. So don't let me ever hear you complain about the Patriot.

That last late long pass from Mahomes that the guy dropped was not that easy? was it? It was on him quick, looked odd?
I was glad to see DET win but I had trouble staying on the game to watch it with so many commercials. I am spoiled rotten now from REDZONE NFL.
I didnt say ALL of them were easy but there were way too many others that were so easy to catch,most of them. I would easily have made those catches.so many of them were the kind of performance i would expect out of a grade school kid. they were an embarrassment and pathetic.they did not look like they belonged in the pros one bit at all,

just watch,next week when they are expected to lose,those recievers wont go out and be dropping easy passes on almost every throw.

i didnt say ALL of them were but there were way too many others that were so easy to catch i would easily have made those catches.so many of them were the kind of performance i would expect out of a grade school kid. they were an embarrassment and pathetic.
Starting to back peddle I see. I'm about to start a thread on you mother fucker. For how many years have you complained about the Cheatreots? Well you just admitted Kansas City is in on it. Because last night wasn't bad calls from shady refs. You're claiming the Chiefs receivers and running backs purposely dropped those passes.

You owe the Patriots an apology. Or from now on you have to refer to the Kansas City Chiefs as the Kansas City Chiets.

I’m surprised the lions are opening up the season
Excellent game from a fan perspective.
Too bad Kelso didn't play.
Lions are very good. Maybe 12-5 good.
Chiefs receivers are a mess. So many easy drops. Wouldn't surprise if KC trades for a top end receiver by 10/1.
Coaching was questionable on both sides.
Andy coached himself into a loss.

TGIF...Thank Gifford it's Football!

Rashee Rice dropped one in the opening minutes. Kadarius Toney had one bounce off his hands, get picked and returned 50 yards for a touchdown, all before dropping another long pass in the waning minutes. Skyy Moore had one bounce off his hands, as did backup tight end Noah Gray and Jerick McKinnon, a running back known for his dependable hands.

They are all in on it.

I don't ever want to hear LA Ram Fag talk about the cheatriots. Not after the Kansas City Chiets performance last night.
Has every team that's been a dynasty "cheated"?

Because the Lion's should be really good this year. And so far, so good. We are so used to losing the first game of the year. It's nice for once to be up 1 and 0 and thinking positively going into week 2.

You don't realize what it's like to be a Lion fan. They always lose these games. So something feels different. They look really good. Do they look perfect? Nope. But it was the first game of the year. Better to win ugly than look good and lose.

Someone on ESPN said "If this guy or that guy didn't drop the ball things might have turned out differently". Fuck you! If the Lions didn't drop the ball all these years we'd have a superbowl. So no sympathy to the Chiefs for dropping balls last night. Welcome to our world. It happens.
How's that Stafford trade looking now? Better?

I didnt say ALL of them were easy but there were way too many others that were so easy to catch,most of them. I would easily have made those catches.so many of them were the kind of performance i would expect out of a grade school kid. they were an embarrassment and pathetic.they did not look like they belonged in the pros one bit at all,

just watch,next week when they are expected to lose,those recievers wont go out and be dropping easy passes on almost every throw.
You couldnt catch an NFL pass if they walked up to you and handed you the ball.

I thought the same thing. Cheering too early. The coach should be serious and lead by example. No cheering till it's over.
They are not used to this. The fans and the team have been suffering since the early 1960's. The Falcons celebrating in the Super bowl several years ago was a disaster.

Who's won a SB since the trade happened?
When the trade was first made the Lions took grief over Goff's performance with many saying the trade was a loser for them. Now the Rams are in for a long rebuild while the Lions have established the foundation for a SB contender.

Of course, I'm a Steeler fan and we haven't seen top 10 drafts since 2003 or a top 5 draft since 1970 and i those 50+ years you've never seen the Steelers trade away the future for a one year shot.

Has every team that's been a dynasty "cheated"?
That's a good question for LA RAM FAN. He's the one who thinks the NFL is rigged.

Until now he never admitted Kansas City was in on it. For years he went on and on about the Cheatreots. Well today he finally told us he believes the Chiets are in on it too because it wasn't refs calling bogus penalties. It was Kansas City players purposely dropping balls.

Who's won a SB since the trade happened?
I know but now is when it's supposed to pay off. The Rams back then were ready to win and they believed Stafford was the better QB to help them win. Let's be honest he got lucky a few times in the playoffs. That trade could have not worked out for LA. But good on them that it did. Stafford was not going to win in Detroit. So fast forward to today. Would you rather have Stafford this year or Goff? I believe Goff.

Stafford dealt with concussion symptoms and a spinal cord contusion before ultimately being placed on injured reserve for the final seven weeks of the 2022 campaign.

Even his wife said he's having trouble connecting to the younger players.

Stafford 35
Goff 28

They are not used to this. The fans and the team have been suffering since the early 1960's. The Falcons celebrating in the Super bowl several years ago was a disaster.
It's good to win the first game. Even if we lost the next 6 games we'd have the same record we had week 7 last year. LOL.

Then we won the next/last 8 out of 10 games.

When the trade was first made the Lions took grief over Goff's performance with many saying the trade was a loser for them. Now the Rams are in for a long rebuild while the Lions have established the foundation for a SB contender.

Of course, I'm a Steeler fan and we haven't seen top 10 drafts since 2003 or a top 5 draft since 1970 and i those 50+ years you've never seen the Steelers trade away the future for a one year shot.
The Lions arent a SB contender. They are better than they have been but that doesn't make them a contender. They haven't made the PO's since 2016 and havent won a PO game since 91. Since 57 they have 3 PO wins total. The Rams might be in a rebuild but that has nothing to do with the trade they made to the Lions and they got a SB out of it. Detroit hasnt even gotten a PO berth.

I know but now is when it's supposed to pay off. The Rams back then were ready to win and they believed Stafford was the better QB to help them win. Let's be honest he got lucky a few times in the playoffs. That trade could have not worked out for LA. But good on them that it did. Stafford was not going to win in Detroit. So fast forward to today. Would you rather have Stafford this year or Goff? I believe Goff.

Stafford standing next to the Lombardi he won me. The lions haven't even made the PO's since Goff's been on the team.
Stafford dealt with concussion symptoms and a spinal cord contusion before ultimately being placed on injured reserve for the final seven weeks of the 2022 campaign.

Probably hurt his neck lifting that SB trophy. Goff doesnt have that problem.

Even his wife said he's having trouble connecting to the younger players.

Stafford 35
Goff 28
Stafford 1 SB win
Goff 0 SB wins.

the most obviously rigged superbowl in superbowl history,the one where the coach stopped attacking the offense in the second half as he did in the first half and got into super conservative mode in the second half making it so obvious he was throwing the game along with matt ryan who ran backwards taking sacks for huge losses so the story could be set to be told of brady having his revenge against goddel, you mean THAT superbowl?

Forum List

Back