Lip Fillers

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
Why do women get lip injections? I don't think they improve their appearance but more and more women are getting them. This really befuddles me.

1725240794474.png

When you remove the common sense augmentations such as medical reasons (i.e. reconstruction or functional movement), what are you left with? Low-confidence, vanity, aesthetic outcomes (i.e. boob jobs), societal trends, etc.

I never wanted to date a female who couldn't be confident with the appearance she got at birth and just speaks to the personality and focus of an individual.

I don't laugh directly at them, that would be rude.
But I do think to myself......That wasn't a smart move.

It's their choice, they can live with it.

Both of those photos look like an allergic reaction instead of the actual outcome but this is just an observation.

In any case, I can't image why they would post those photos of themselves.

If you really want plump lips, there are lipsticks and products that do this temporarily. I don't get injecting yourself like this

If you really want plump lips, there are lipsticks and products that do this temporarily. I don't get injecting yourself like this
There is a fish that I used to see in the fish markets when I was in school in Daytona Beach that had these full red lips that used to crack me up. I had never seen lips on a fish before and that's what these photos always make me think of :)

Forum List

Back