Liquidity Crisis: The Bond Market Has Frozen

I was advocating the Fed step in to prevent a total liquidity crisis, dipshit.

Well, I hope you've learned your lesson.

But I doubt it.

You'll probably be on here poppin off about wanting negative interest rates next week.

I still believe the Fed did the right thing today, moron.

Of course, you do. That's what's so funny about it.

I'm done with you, troll.

That's probably the smartest thing you've said all day long. Because I was just getting warmed up on you.
party.gif

I was advocating the Fed step in to prevent a total liquidity crisis, dipshit.

Well, I hope you've learned your lesson.
I still believe the Fed did the right thing today, moron.

I'm done with you, troll.
I agree. Most people don't realize how serious a liquidity crisis can be particular when we are talking about what large corporations and other countries consider to be the most liquid and safe place for billions of dollars, the US Treasury. Typically when you sell treasuries, it takes seconds. The only thing that backs up treasuries is faith in the financial stability of the US goverment. Destroy that faith and it all comes down like a house of cards.

Natural Citizen would let the world fall off a cliff.
Yeah, well I believe he's a libertarian. You know how they are.

I'm correct. That's what I am.

What you people are promoting is what is guiding the country off a cliff. And you're promoting more of it? Are you nuts?

Are you people not even paying attention to what is happening? There's a reason for it. Do we have to draw pictures or what?
Don't be sensitive--I didn't mean it as an argument, just a comment. Honest.

It's like trying to light a match in the rain talking sense into em.

These are the so-called ''professionals'' whose infinite wisdom got the country into this mess.

But whatever.

As was said, and correctly so, the market itself always decides. Always...

Last edited:
Some of these new threads that are springing up are chuckle inducing, though.

Gosh. The so-called ''professionals'' among our ranks are tripping over themselves in a hurry to spin what was clearly inevitable and predictable to any shmuck with even a fundamental understanding of economic theory and monetary policy like a top.

Some of these new threads that are springing up are chuckle inducing, though.

Gosh. The so-called ''profesionals'' among our ranks are spinning what was clearly inevitable to any shmuck with even a fundamental understanding of economic theory and monetary policy like a top.
Yeah. Those who were watching saw this coming a long time ago.

Yeah. Those who were watching saw this coming a long time ago.

I haven't said anything about it since the banks started going under over the last few days.

I'm content to check in once in a while just to see how the so-called '' industry profesionals'' are gonna spin the terms of controversy in some of these other threads that have since popped up.

The funny thing is that they haven't raised rates anywhere near where they should be in a genuine free-market environment.

Thye've only raised them just enough to stimulate stagflation.

I imagine we'll be seeing very loud cries for lower interest rates. More cheap ''money.''

Nothing like pouring more gasoline on the fire, so to speak...

Forum List

Back